Cyndaquil (LC Analysis)

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Cyndaquil

|Status: Ready for Upload!|

|QC Approved: [kd24][Kannon][Heysup]|
|QC Rejected: [None][None]|
|GP Checks: [Snorlaxe][Dr. Reid][Rising_Dusk]|
● ● ● ● ● ● ●
[OVERVIEW]

<p> At first glance, Cyndaquil appears to be an inferior Houndour or Ponyta. While this is true in most cases, Cyndaquil does have something that the other common Fire-types do not: Eruption. With one of the strongest Fire-type moves in existence backed by STAB, Cyndaquil has quite literally burnt itself a place in the tier. </p>

[SET]
name: Choice Scarf
move 1: Eruption
move 2: Hidden Power Grass / Hidden Power Electric
move 3: Double Kick
move 4: Fire Blast / Flamethrower
item: Choice Scarf
nature: Rash / Naive
evs: 44 HP / 24 Atk / 200 SpA / 236 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Cyndaquil's main advantage over other Fire-types in Little Cup is solely his access to Eruption, an extremely powerful STAB move. Since Cyndaquil has a rather mediocre base Speed stat, giving it a Choice Scarf helps make up for it by allowing it to fire off STAB Eruption without being outpaced by opposing threats. Also, with the boost obtained from Choice Scarf, Cyndaquil reaches a Speed stat of 24, which is enough to outpace common Choice Scarf Pokemon who cap at only 21 Speed.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The choice of which Hidden Power to use is based solely upon the battler's personal preference; Hidden Power Grass has the ability to hit most Water-types for super effective damage, while Hidden Power Electric can hit Mantyke hard. This is important, as Mantyke would otherwise wall this entire set. Double Kick must be used with some prediction, as after Stealth Rock damage it will OHKO Houndour, who will often switch in expecting to sponge a Fire-type move. Though it may seem odd to use two Fire-type moves on Cyndaquil, if Cyndaquil has taken too much residual damage, Eruption will become very weak Fire Blast and Flamethrower will always do the same damage, regardless of how much damage Cyndaquil has taken. It is worth noting that the given EVs make up for the stat loss due to the use of Hidden Power.</p>

[Team Options]

<p>Munchlax is a huge roadblock for Cyndaquil due to its immense bulk and ability, Thick Fat, effectively giving it a resistance to Fire-type attacks. Gastly can be used to beat Munchlax, as it is capable of luring and KOing it. Entry hazards, preferably in the form of Stealth Rock, can be quite useful to Cyndaquil as they break the Focus Sash of Pokemon who choose to carry it. Also, Pokemon who benefit from Cyndaquil blowing holes in the opponent's team are the best teammates for it. Examples of these Pokemon include fast late-game sweepers such as Rock Polish Gligar and offensive variants of Elekid.</p>

[Optional Changes]

<p>Since Cyndaquil is generally outclassed by other Pokemon, there isn't much you should change when using it. A physical Life Orb set can be used with Flare Blitz as the STAB move, but it is outclassed by Ponyta due to its significantly higher Attack and Speed. A SubSalac set utilizing Reversal has potential, but with the prevalence of priority attacks in Little Cup, it'll be very difficult to use. Finally, Cyndaquil can be used as a lead with Quick Attack, but it is outclassed by Ponyta, who boasts better base stats.</p>

[Counters]

<p>As mentioned before, Munchlax with its colossal HP, defensive stats, and ability, Thick Fat, will stop Cyndaquil. Mantyke can easily switch into any of Cyndaquil's attacks bar Hidden Power Electric and threaten it with a STAB Hydro Pump or Surf. Chinchou is in the same boat as Mantyke, as it can switch into any attack excluding Hidden Power Grass. Houndour and Ponyta not only outclass Cyndaquil in many ways, but they can also switch into a Cyndaquil locked into a Fire-type move and begin setting up courtesy of Flash Fire. Finally, faster Pokemon and users of Aqua Jet can revenge kill Cyndaquil with relative ease. </p>

this is the same content as the old one so no reason it shouldnt be approved.

make sure you mention why you do have double kick (can ohko houndour with sr) otherwise it might look random

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

this is the same content as the old one so no reason it shouldnt be approved.

make sure you mention why you do have double kick (can ohko houndour with sr) otherwise it might look random
Okay, I'll edit the OP.

Cyndaquil seems like a pretty terrible lead since it loses to every single pokemon that uses a focus sash. Maybe a more generic choice scarf set could be added in as a second option?

EDIT: I thought it was assumed that Eruption would be used in the lead slot, it looks inferior to overheat/fire blast/flamethrower due to 25% sr damage

Aerrow

hunter
Cyndaquil seems like a pretty terrible lead since it loses to every single pokemon that uses a focus sash. Maybe a more generic choice scarf set could be added in as a second option?
There's nothing about a lead set and the Scarf set is already put in ...

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The set looks good. Cyndaquil has 1 less speed and 2 less SpA than houndour, along with 1 less point in attack, so as for attack power, it has nothing over houndour. If it wants the same speed as rash scarfed houndour, then full powered eruption (crippled by stealth rock or any priority) is only 5% more power than dour's fire blast. It doesn't have the advantage of two immunities to add pseudo-defense either. Outside of eruption, the only other thing is a sub/salac set to abuse blaze... which isn't good in this metagame what with all the priority.

To conclude, the set looks great. Cydaquil is almost 100% outclassed by houndour though (even double kick isn't huge because of reversal, base 60 vs 40/80 most of the time off a lower stat). A blaze abuser is also probably done by Charmander.

EDIT: I didn't know double kick ohkoed houndour... that is useful. I still don't think it makes it a better option.

after talking it over on IRC, I'm going to stamp this but cyndaquil needs mentioning of pretty much every fire type other than charmander outclassing it for the most part bar the unreliable eruption.

Aerrow

hunter
The set looks good. Cyndaquil has 1 less speed and 2 less SpA than houndour, along with 1 less point in attack, so as for attack power, it has nothing over houndour. If it wants the same speed as rash scarfed houndour, then full powered eruption (crippled by stealth rock or any priority) is only 5% more power than dour's fire blast. It doesn't have the advantage of two immunities to add pseudo-defense either. Outside of eruption, the only other thing is a sub/salac set to abuse blaze... which isn't good in this metagame what with all the priority.

To conclude, the set looks great. Cydaquil is almost 100% outclassed by houndour though (even double kick isn't huge because of reversal, base 60 vs 40/80 most of the time off a lower stat). A blaze abuser is also probably done by Charmander.

EDIT: I didn't know double kick ohkoed houndour... that is useful. I still don't think it makes it a better option.
Lol, I know that its outclassed by any fire type excluding Charmander but in the QC documentation it said everything needs an analysis so I gave it a go.
after talking it over on IRC, I'm going to stamp this but cyndaquil needs mentioning of pretty much every fire type other than charmander outclassing it for the most part bar the unreliable eruption.

Okay.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
upon request!

GP CHECK 1/3

pink is grammar edits
blue is prose edits

[OVERVIEW]

<p>If you take a look at Cyndaquil's base stats, it seems as though it is basically an inferior version of Little Cup's other Fire-types, including Houndour and Ponyta. Though this is true in most cases, Cyndaquil does have something that the other common Fire-types do not: Eruption, one of the strongest Fire-type moves in existence, only matched by the unused Blast Burn.</p>

[SET]
name: CyndaScarf

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Cyndaquil's predominant advantage over other Fire-types in Little Cup is the sole fact that it has access to Eruption, an extremely powerful STAB move. Since Cyndaquil has a rather average base Speed stat, giving it a Choice Scarf is a sensible option, allowing it fire off STAB Eruptions without worrying about being outpaced by opposing threats. Also, with the boost obtained from the Choice Scarf, Cyndaquil can reach a Speed stat of 24, which is enough to outpace other common Scarfers who only cap at a Speed stat of an inferior 21.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The choice of which Hidden Power to use is based solely upon the battler's personal preference; Hidden Power Grass has the ability to hit Water-types for super effective damage, while Hidden Power Electric can hit Mantyke hard. This is important, as the kite Pokemon would otherwise wall this entire set. Double Kick must be used with a small amount of prediction, as it will OHKO Houndour, who will often switch in expecting to sponge a Fire-type move, after Stealth Rock damage. Though it may seem odd to include two Fire-type moves on Cyndaquil, they are quite necessary, because if Cyndaquil has taken a couple rounds of residual damage, Eruption will become a lot less powerful, while Fire Blast/Flamethrower will maintain their damage output. Also the given EVs atone for the stat loss due to the use of Hidden Power.</p>

[Team Options]

<p>Munchlax will generally be a huge roadblock for Cyndaquil due to its immense bulk and ability, Thick Fat. To defeat Munchlax, Gastly can be used, as it is capable of luring and KOing the Big Eater Pokemon. Entry hazards, preferably in the form of Stealth Rock, can be quite useful to Cyndaquil as they break the Focus Sash of Pokemon who choose to carry it. Also, Pokemon who might benefit from Cyndaquil blowing holes in the opponent's team similarly to Houndour and Ponyta are usually the best teammates for it. Examples of these Pokemon include fast late-game sweepers such as Rock Polish Gligar and offensive variants of Elekid.</p>

[Optional Changes]

<p>Since Cyndaquil is greatly outclassed by many Pokemon, it doesn't have many other viable options. A physical Life Orb set can be used with Flare Blitz as the STAB move, but it is outclassed by Ponyta due to its significantly higher Attack and Speed. A SubSalac set utilizing Reversal has potential, but with the prevalence of priority attacks in Little Cup, it'll be very difficult to use. Finally, Cyndaquil can be used as a lead with Quick Attack, but it is outclassed by Ponyta, who boasts better base stats.</p>

[Counters]

<p>As mentioned before, Munchlax with its colossal HP, defensive stats, and ability, Thick Fat, will be a roadblock for Cyndaquil. Mantyke can easily switch into any of Cyndaquil's attacks bar Hidden Power Electric and threaten it with a STAB Hydro Pump or Surf. Chinchou is in the same boat as Mantyke, as it can switch into any attack excluding Hidden Power Grass. Houndour and Ponyta not only outclass Cyndaquil in many ways, but they can also switch into a Cyndaquil locked into a Fire-type move and begin setting up courtesy of their abilities, Flash Fire. Finally, users of Aqua Jet can comfortably revenge kill Cyndaquil as well as faster Choice Scarfers, including positive nature Gastly and Gligar.</p>
this analysis generally has good content, but it is rife with grammar and capitalization issues. the prose could be improved as well, but I'm certainly not the best prose checker on the GP team, so I'll leave that task more to someone else. however, seeing as this analysis had so many errors, I think it's best that this gets three GP team checks done on it. don't despair, however; since there are so many fixes to make, I made my edits copy + pastable, so you can just plop them into the OP.

Aerrow

hunter
upon request!

GP CHECK 1/3

pink is grammar edits
blue is prose edits

this analysis generally has good content, but it is rife with grammar and capitalization issues. the prose could be improved as well, but I'm certainly not the best prose checker on the GP team, so I'll leave that task more to someone else. however, seeing as this analysis had so many errors, I think it's best that this gets three GP team checks done on it. don't despair, however; since there are so many fixes to make, I made my edits copy + pastable, so you can just plop them into the OP.

I'm witholding my stamp until you make the changes; just post to tell me when the changes are included in the OP and I'll happily stamp this.
Changes have been implemented.

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
GP CHECK 2/3
Additions in Bold
Deletions in Red

[OVERVIEW]

<p>If you take a look at Cyndaquil's base stats, it seems as though it is basically an inferior version of Little Cup's other Fire-types, including Houndour and Ponyta. Though this is true in most cases, Cyndaquil does have something that the other common Fire-types do not: Eruption, one of the strongest Fire-type moves in existence, only matched by the unused Blast Burn. While it does have some shortcomings, this move alone can often make the difference, renderring Cyndaquil viable to fill a unique niche in a team.</p>

[SET]
name: CyndaScarf

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Cyndaquil's predominant advantage over other Fire-types in Little Cup is the sole fact that it has access to Eruption, an extremely powerful STAB move. Since Cyndaquil has a rather average base Speed stat, giving it a Choice Scarf is a sensible option, allowing it fire off STAB Eruptions without worrying about being outpaced by opposing threats. Also, with the boost obtained from the Choice Scarf, Cyndaquil can reach a Speed stat of 24, which is enough to outpace other common Scarfers who only cap at a Speed stat of an inferior 21.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The choice of which Hidden Power to use is based solely upon the battler's personal preference; Hidden Power Grass has the ability to hit Water-types for super effective damage, while Hidden Power Electric can hit Mantyke hard. This is important, as the kite Pokemon would otherwise wall this entire set. Double Kick must be used with a small amount of prediction, as it will OHKO Houndour, who will often switch in expecting to sponge a Fire-type move, after Stealth Rock damage. Though it may seem odd to include two Fire-type moves on Cyndaquil, they are quite necessary, because if Cyndaquil has taken a couple rounds of residual damage, Eruption will become a lot less powerful, while Fire Blast/Flamethrower will maintain their damage output. Also the given EVs atone for the stat loss due to the use of Hidden Power.</p>

[Team Options]

<p>Munchlax will generally be a huge roadblock for Cyndaquil due to its immense bulk and ability, Thick Fat. To defeat Munchlax, Gastly can be used, as it is capable of luring and KOing the Big Eater Pokemon. Entry hazards, preferably in the form of Stealth Rock, can be quite useful to Cyndaquil as they break the Focus Sash of Pokemon who choose to carry it. Also, Pokemon who might benefit from Cyndaquil blowing holes in the opponent's team similarly to Houndour and Ponyta are usually the best teammates for it. Examples of these Pokemon include fast late-game sweepers such as Rock Polish Gligar and offensive variants of Elekid.</p>

[Optional Changes]

<p>Since Cyndaquil is greatly outclassed by many Pokemon, it doesn't have many other viable options. A physical Life Orb set can be used with Flare Blitz as the STAB move, but it is outclassed by Ponyta due to its significantly higher Attack and Speed. A SubSalac set utilizing Reversal has potential, but with the prevalence of priority attacks in Little Cup, it'll be very difficult to use. Finally, Cyndaquil can be used as a lead with Quick Attack,but it is outclassed by Ponyta, who boasts better base stats.</p>

[Counters]

<p>As mentioned before, Munchlax with its colossal HP, defensive stats, and ability, Thick Fat, will be a problem roadblock for Cyndaquil. Mantyke can easily switch into any of Cyndaquil's attacks bar Hidden Power Electric and threaten it with a STAB Hydro Pump or Surf. Chinchou is in the same boat as Mantyke, as it can switch into any attack excluding Hidden Power Grass. Houndour and Ponyta not only outclass Cyndaquil in many ways, but they can also switch into a Cyndaquil locked into a Fire-type move and begin setting up courtesy of their abilities, Flash Fire. Finally, users of Aqua Jet can comfortably revenge kill Cyndaquil, as well as faster Choice Scarfers, including positive nature Gastly and Gligar.</p>
Great job!

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm actually going to request a third check, with an emphasis on prose and word choice. I have edited the OP with an updated version, so it should be better, but still far from perfect.

Also, Aerrow, if you could keep those huge, annoying dots out of your analysis OP next time, I'd really appreciate it.

Additions in bold, removals in red.
[OVERVIEW]

<p>If you take a look at Cyndaquil's base stats, it seems like it is an inferior version of Little Cup's other Fire-types, notably Houndour and Ponyta. At first glance, Cyndaquil appears to be an inferior Houndoor or Ponyta. Though While this is true in most cases, Cyndaquil does have something that the other common Fire-types do not: Eruption. , With one of the strongest Fire-type moves in existence backed by STAB, Cyndaquil has quite literally burnt itself a place in the tier. only matched by the unused Blast Burn.</p>

[SET]
name: ScarfQuil Choice Scarf

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Cyndaquil's main advantage over other Fire-types in Little Cup is the sole fact that it solely has his access to Eruption, an extremely powerful STAB move. Since Cyndaquil has a rather average mediocre base Speed stat, giving it a Choice Scarf helps make up for it by is a sensible option, allowing it to fire off STAB Eruptions without worrying about being outpaced by opposing threats. Also, with the boost obtained from the Choice Scarf, Cyndaquil can reaches a Speed stat of 24, which is enough to outpace other common Scarfers Choice Scarf Pokemon who cap at only 21 Speed.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The choice of which Hidden Power to use is based solely upon the battler's personal preference; Hidden Power Grass has the ability to hit most Water-types for super effective damage, while Hidden Power Electric can hit Mantyke hard., who is neutral to Grass, hard. This is important, as Mantyke would otherwise wall this entire set. Double Kick must be used with some prediction, as after Stealth Rock damage it will OHKO Houndour, who will often switch in expecting to sponge a Fire-type move. Though it may seem odd to include use two Fire-type moves on Cyndaquil, they are necessary, because if Cyndaquil has taken too much residual damage, Eruption will become much weaker very weak., while Fire Blast and Flamethrower will always do the same damage, regardless of how much damage Cyndaquil has taken. maintain their damage output. Also tIt is worth noting that the given EVs make up for for the stat loss due to the use of Hidden Power.</p>

[Team Options]

<p>Munchlax will generally be is a huge roadblock for Cyndaquil due to its immense bulk and ability, Thick Fat, effectively giving it a resistance to Fire-type attacks. To defeat Munchlax, Gastly can be used to beat Munchlax, as it is capable of luring and KOing it. Entry hazards, preferably in the form of Stealth Rock, can be quite useful to Cyndaquil as they break the Focus Sash of Pokemon who choose to carry it. Also, Pokemon who might benefit from Cyndaquil blowing holes in the opponent's team similarly to Houndour and Ponyta are usually the best teammates for it. Examples of these Pokemon include fast late-game sweepers such as Rock Polish Gligar and offensive variants of Elekid.</p>

[Optional Changes]

<p>Since Cyndaquil is greatly generally outclassed by many other Pokemon, there isn't much you should change when using it. it doesn't have many other viable options. A physical Life Orb set can be used with Flare Blitz as the STAB move, but it is outclassed by Ponyta due to its significantly higher Attack and Speed. A SubSalac set utilizing Reversal has potential, but with the prevalence of priority attacks in Little Cup, it'll be very difficult to use. Finally, Cyndaquil can be used as a lead with Quick Attack, but it is outclassed by Ponyta, who boasts better base stats.</p>

[Counters]

<p>As mentioned before, Munchlax with its colossal HP, defensive stats, and ability, Thick Fat, will be a roadblock for stop Cyndaquil. Mantyke can easily switch into any of Cyndaquil's attacks bar Hidden Power Electric and threaten it with a STAB Hydro Pump or Surf. Chinchou is in the same boat as Mantyke, as it can switch into any attack excluding Hidden Power Grass. Houndour and Ponyta not only outclass Cyndaquil in many ways, but they can also switch into a Cyndaquil locked into a Fire-type move and begin setting up courtesy of their abilities, Flash Fire. Finally, users of Aqua Jet can comfortably faster Pokemon and users of Aqua Jet can revenge kill Cyndaquil with relative ease. as well as faster Choice Scarfers, including positive nature Gastly and Gligar.</p>

Pretty good writeup here. I focused mostly on prose, which you had some issues with in the original analysis. Not much else I can say, good job.

Cheers.

GP Check 3/3

Aerrow

hunter
GP CHECK 2/3
Additions in Bold
Deletions in Red

Great job!
Thanks.

I'm actually going to request a third check, with an emphasis on prose and word choice. I have edited the OP with an updated version, so it should be better, but still far from perfect.

Also, Aerrow, if you could keep those huge, annoying dots out of your analysis OP next time, I'd really appreciate it.
Okay.

Additions in bold, removals in red.
[OVERVIEW]

<p>If you take a look at Cyndaquil's base stats, it seems like it is an inferior version of Little Cup's other Fire-types, notably Houndour and Ponyta. At first glance, Cyndaquil appears to be an inferior Houndoor or Ponyta. Though While this is true in most cases, Cyndaquil does have something that the other common Fire-types do not: Eruption. , With one of the strongest Fire-type moves in existence backed by STAB, Cyndaquil can quite literally burn itself a place in the tier. only matched by the unused Blast Burn.</p>

[SET]
name: ScarfQuil Choice Scarf

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Cyndaquil's main advantage over other Fire-types in Little Cup is the sole fact that it solely has his access to Eruption, an extremely powerful STAB move. Since Cyndaquil has a rather average mediocre base Speed stat, giving it a Choice Scarf helps make up for it by is a sensible option, allowing it to fire off STAB Eruptions without worrying about being outpaced by opposing threats. Also, with the boost obtained from the Choice Scarf, Cyndaquil can reaches a Speed stat of 24, which is enough to outpace other common Scarfers Choice Scarf Pokemon who cap at only 21 Speed.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The choice of which Hidden Power to use is based solely upon the battler's personal preference; Hidden Power Grass has the ability to hit most Water-types for super effective damage, while Hidden Power Electric can hit Mantyke hard., who is neutral to Grass, hard. This is important, as Mantyke would otherwise wall this entire set. Double Kick must be used with some prediction, as after Stealth Rock damage it will OHKO Houndour, who will often switch in expecting to sponge a Fire-type move. Though it may seem odd to include use two Fire-type moves on Cyndaquil, they are necessary, because if Cyndaquil has taken too much residual damage, Eruption will become much weaker very weak., while Fire Blast and Flamethrower will always do the same damage, regardless of how much damage Cyndaquil has taken. maintain their damage output. Also tIt is worth noting that the given EVs make up for for the stat loss due to the use of Hidden Power.</p>

[Team Options]

<p>Munchlax will generally be is a huge roadblock for Cyndaquil due to its immense bulk and ability, Thick Fat, effectively giving it a resistance to Fire-type attacks. To defeat Munchlax, Gastly can be used to beat Munchlax, as it is capable of luring and KOing it. Entry hazards, preferably in the form of Stealth Rock, can be quite useful to Cyndaquil as they break the Focus Sash of Pokemon who choose to carry it. Also, Pokemon who might benefit from Cyndaquil blowing holes in the opponent's team similarly to Houndour and Ponyta are usually the best teammates for it. Examples of these Pokemon include fast late-game sweepers such as Rock Polish Gligar and offensive variants of Elekid.</p>

[Optional Changes]

<p>Since Cyndaquil is greatly generally outclassed by many other Pokemon, there isn't much you should change when using it. it doesn't have many other viable options. A physical Life Orb set can be used with Flare Blitz as the STAB move, but it is outclassed by Ponyta due to its significantly higher Attack and Speed. A SubSalac set utilizing Reversal has potential, but with the prevalence of priority attacks in Little Cup, it'll be very difficult to use. Finally, Cyndaquil can be used as a lead with Quick Attack, but it is outclassed by Ponyta, who boasts better base stats.</p>

[Counters]

<p>As mentioned before, Munchlax with its colossal HP, defensive stats, and ability, Thick Fat, will be a roadblock for stop Cyndaquil. Mantyke can easily switch into any of Cyndaquil's attacks bar Hidden Power Electric and threaten it with a STAB Hydro Pump or Surf. Chinchou is in the same boat as Mantyke, as it can switch into any attack excluding Hidden Power Grass. Houndour and Ponyta not only outclass Cyndaquil in many ways, but they can also switch into a Cyndaquil locked into a Fire-type move and begin setting up courtesy of their abilities, Flash Fire. Finally, users of Aqua Jet can comfortably faster Pokemon and users of Aqua Jet can revenge kill Cyndaquil with relative ease. as well as faster Choice Scarfers, including positive nature Gastly and Gligar.</p>

Pretty good writeup here. I focused mostly on prose, which you had some issues with in the original analysis. Not much else I can say, good job.

Cheers.

GP Check 3/3
Thank you. I'll edit the OP right away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)