Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP/160 Def/32 Spd/76 SpDef
Relaxed (+Def,-Speed)
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Trick Room
- U-turn
OK Jirachi does EVERYTHING I NEED!!!!!! First off he can set up trick room while taking a hit...second he can U-turn out of the way so that i can switch to a TR sweeper while taking damage...4th he can really freaking annoy my opponent with flinch hax. He goes above and beyond the call of the TR lead

---
Porygon2 @ Leftovers
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP/120 Def/136 SpAtk
Quiet nature (+SpAtk,-Spd)
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunderbolt
- Trick Room
I am pretty sure Trace is the best ability ever, with it porygon2 can switch into many common threats (including Heatran who has flash fire) and totally own them. He has recover to keep himself alive throughout the match and is a reliable trick roomer.

---
Slowking (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP/252 SpAtk/4 SpDef
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot
- Surf
- Trick Room
My third trick roomer is awesome. Slowking, not only can he set up trick room and has really good defenses, but he also can use nasty plot the very next turn to set up a special sweep. totally awesome
---
Marowak (M) @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Def
Brave
- Double-Edge
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
Marowak is a beast. with Thick club he reaches over 500 attack the highest in the game. Ordinarily people regard as him as too slow to do anything but in TR he is amazing. Stab earthquake and a double-edge without recoil make this pokemon amazing. With only one swords dance he can basically OHKO anything in the metagame until trick room runs out. Which means 3 turns of pwnage.
---
Breloom (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk
Brave nature (+Atk,-Spd)
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Spore
- Substitute
I have this guy because he is my favorite pokemon in the world. Not only can he annoy you so much with spore and subsitute, speed is horrible so in TR he can almost always get a spore off which means substitute which means Focus Punch pwnage even after TR runs out. This guy is also one my last ditch sweepers if my Trick Roomers die.
---
Octillery (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 HP/252 SpAtk/4 SpDef
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Water Spout
Arguably the best special sweeper in TR. Water Spout is a beast and is one of the only pokemon who can learn it (up to 150 power at full health). Surf is for when Octillery's health starts to get lower and Spout doesn't have as much power. Ice beam and Energy ball are for coverage...especially of people like starmie and swampert.
---

Thanks everyone and please RMT. I have tested this on shoddy and so far I am finding that this TR team is doing very well. Please pretty please help me to make this team awesome

EDIT: Threats:
Machamp sometimes...

Notes:I know breloom may not be the best option so I'm also trying out flame orb heracross*

for pokemon with trick room, i recommend you run 0 speed IVs so you can outspeed a even wider range of pokemon. I like the idea of Trick Room teams, as they generally break down BP teams etc.

for pokemon with trick room, i recommend you run 0 speed IVs so you can outspeed a even wider range of pokemon. I like the idea of Trick Room teams, as they generally break down BP teams etc.
Yea.

Slowbro learns Flamethrower O.O i didn't know that, though you're better off with Ice Beam which hits Grass, Dragon and Ice types for super-effective damage.

Also change Marowak's nature to Brave. Jirachi Impish with Psychic o.o

Although Breloom may be your favourite Pokemon in the world, it isn't as great a TR sweeper as, say Rampardos or Rhyperior, so change that as well.

Good luck on the team!

You need something on your team as a stealth rock set upper, a ghost type to block rapid spins, and a fail-safe plan.

I would reccommend giving Jirachi Stealth Rock somewhere there. Replace psychic with stealth rock. I'm not understanding the point of psychic much, especially when you have an impish nature, and no special attack investment. Also, psychic barely does a 2HKO against machamp, so it's not the best of options.

As for a fail safe plan, get a choice scarfer incase your trick room goes down.

Yea.

Slowbro learns Flamethrower O.O i didn't know that, though you're better off with Ice Beam which hits Grass, Dragon and Ice types for super-effective damage.

Also change Marowak's nature to Brave. Jirachi Impish with Psychic o.o

Although Breloom may be your favourite Pokemon in the world, it isn't as great a TR sweeper as, say Rampardos or Rhyperior, so change that as well.

Good luck on the team!
I changed the two natures...jirachi to relaxed and marowak to brave...also i had slowking learn flamethrower instead of ice beam because i realized that three of my pokemon had the same move and i had no fire moves, which i realized was a problem against for instance steel types...plus people wont expect flamethrower like you said so there is also surprise.

I may change slowking to slow bro to combat machamp and change psychic to SR.

Also i don't want RHyperior or rampardos cause i already have an awesome ground physical sweeper and i want variety...what do you guys think of Tyranitar as a mixed sweeper in its place??
and Breloom was gonna be my fail safe plan as well because it does so well without TR anyway
EDIT: ALSO ALL MY POKES ARE GONNA HAVE 0 SPEED IVs I ALREADY PLANNED FOR THAT :)

You might want to consider using Bronzong instead of Jirachi. Much slower, which is an advantage as soon as trick room is activated, same typing but without the ground weakness, and he can sweep rather well with Earthquake and Gyro Ball, or you can use explosion if you want. Smogon has both an offensive and regular trick room set for bronzong, link below

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/bronzong

i would change genders make it even 3 female 3 male because your screwed when the opponent pulls out an attract.
I'm sorry, but I haven't read this team. Just this post.

Let me tell you. NO ONE uses Attract. It is not used. Almost everyone has 5 or 6 males on a team. Attaract isn't competitively viable because
1)It's cured by switching
2)You don't know the opponent's gender for certain

Attract is a waste of a turn, usually. Sorry for the tirade, but I think that's something any Smogonite should know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)