Heavy Offense with a lot of setup.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
At first glance

In depth

Azelf @ Light Clay
Jolly nature
Ability : Levitate
252 Speed / 252 Attack / 6 HP
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Explosion
-Stealth Rock
Fast Dual Screen lead with Stealth Rocks and Explosion. Must be aware of Gengars and Rotoms, to avoid exploding for nothing.

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
Ability : Inner Focus
252 Atk / 252 Speed / 6 HP
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch
-Dragon Dance
Well, I was tired of using GyaraDDos, so I started using DDragonite. It has impressive power, and Fire Punch / Earthquake deals super effective damage to all Steel-types in the OU metagame.
Outrage, with its huge BP, takes charge of the rest.

Metagross @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
Ability : Clear Body
252 Attack / 196 Speed / 60 HP
-Earthquake
-Meteor Mash
-ThunderPunch
-Agility
Agiligross set, really effective, good bulk. Really a dangerous pokemon.

Tyranitar @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
Ability : Sand Stream
252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
-Dragon Dance
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Earthquake
Dragon Dance Tyranitar is awesome. It has huge defenses, so it can resist neutral hits pretty well, okay speed, and awesome attack.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
Ability : Inner Focus
252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
-Close Combat
-Extremespeed
-Crunch
-Swords Dance
Powerful here, with screens it may get more than 1 Swords Dance, and sweep the entire ennemy team.

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
Ability : Technician
252 Attack / 252 HP / 6 Defense
-Bullet Punch
-Bug Bite
-Brick Break
-Swords Dance
Swords Dance Scizor, probably the most destructive priority user of every metagame, outside Extreme Killer Arceus. Bug Bite is good STAB, Bullet Punch is a standard, and Brick Break is for coverage. I prefer Brick Break over Superpower, because versus other Scizors, it will win due to the Defense drop Superpower means.

Please, I would like some help to improve that team. Thanks :)

Problem: Rotom-A
Why: Let's start with no electric resist. A choice scarf Rotom can outspeed your entire team and deal some damage with unresisted STAB.
Solution: Tyranitar over Aggron.
Reason: While not exactly solving your Rotom problem, Ttar can Pursuit or Crunch Rotom to kill it. While a choiced Ttar might be best, DDtar can set up. You can decide upon a set for yourself.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This isn't Hyper Offense, Hyper Offense means choice items are a no-no, and a DS Lead must be used if it's physical.

That's why i suggest using Uxie or Azelf as your lead.

Uxie @ Light Clay
252 HP / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Jolly
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Taunt / U-Turn
- Stealth Rock

Now that you have a dual screen, it's time to replace Empoleon and Gengar with AgiliGross.

Metagross @ Life Orb
60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spe
Adamant
- Agility
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- ThunderPunch

ThunderPunch is necessary to hit Gyarados who otherwise walls this set.

Now for the empty spot in your team, why don't you try out Chesto Rest Kingdra ?

Kingdra @ Chesto Berry
144 HP / 160 Atk / 40 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Waterfall
- Rest

This set has potential to set-up 6 Dragon Dances without any trouble, setting up on walls like Blissey, Skarmory or Suicune is something not all sweepers can do. Being able to also recover 100% health is huge, while at the same time curing any status. This is the true meaning of "sweep."

haunter

Banned deucer.
Please expand your descriptions as they're definitely not up to rule 3:

RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)