DPP OU Bells of Destruction

The F/W/G mentality is disgusting. It is lazy teambuilding. It is very predictable. It also doesn't accomplish anything extra any other core can't. This team proves that teambuilding CAN be done without a Heatran, Shaymin, and a Suicune. Why go with the flow, when you actually can beat the flow?

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Rapid Spin
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Starmie is an excellent attacking lead in the current metagame, beating most leads while having utility later in the game... and for spinning away Stealth Rock from other leads which helps Dragonite stay alive. It clears spikes as well since Bronzong and Metagross get spiked on. It can 2HKO most bulky leads, and the leads that Starmie has trouble with (Machamp, Aerodactyl, Tyranitar, Roserade, etc) all get handled by Metagross while laying down Stealth Rock in the process. Starmie itself is a very hard pokemon to counter, as Starmie has excellent coverage with your STAB and bolt/beam. It can 2HKO many bulky pokemon that would switch in hoping to take another one of your attacks. Some leads actually switch out against Starmie, so I usually predict the switch-in and get a free kill. It hits so extremely hard. All of its common switch-ins like Kingdra, Roserade, and Vaporeon all get manhandled by the rest of the team. Hydro Pump is excellent, albeit risky STAB. Rapid Spin is excellent utility against every team, especially stall. Ice Beam hits grasses, lead Dragonite and Gliscor while providing Bolt/Beam coverage with Thunderbolt. Thunderbolt is mainly for bulky waters of course. While it may seem somewhat lackluster without Recover... one of the main selling points to using Starmie, but remember Starmie is the lead; its not meant to last VERY long. Vs lead Hippo, I usually double switch to CB Tyranitar immediatly to trap the common Blissey partnered with it. Once Blissey is gone, LO Starmie handles most of stall nicely. Hey, it also just so happens to be an Infernape check. Starmie was always a top tier pokemon, and I honestly don't see that changing in gen 5.

Metagross @ Lum Berry
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Atk / 24 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Stealth Rock
- Meteor Mash
- Explosion

Metagross is one of the best Stealth Rockers in the game, and for good reason. It has excellent bulk to set it up reliably, resistences/raw attack to force a switch and use it, and the fact that it is never dead weight. Metagross is always useful, taking Draco Meteors, Outrages, Stone Edges, etc while hitting hard back with an excellent STAB in Meteor Mash. Heck, Meteor Mash can even raise your attack. It has actually saved me a few times. Usually Roserade leads will Leaf Storm Starmie in fear of Natural Cure, so Metagross makes a solid switch in and procedes to beat Roserade. It also beats Machamp leads as they will Payback Starmie, which means Metagross gets a free switch in. Metagross wins because of Lum Berry, since you can outspeed Machamp for the 2HKO without any fear of Dynamic Punch hax. Bullet Punch gives you limited, but useful revenge killing capabilities and a way to deal with leads more effectively. It is good for Gengar, Infernape, Breloom, and weakened Dragonite especially. Meteor Mash + BP should OHKO Infernape in Sand. Same with Dragonite. Explosion lets you break walls, with support from Tyranitar to remove ghosts. Metagross is a check to most things in OU which lack a fire move. Skarmory/Forry who would spike on it gets checked by Tyranitar, Starmie, Dragonite, and Rotom W. I can always explode on Skarmory to do around 50% to the SpDef versions. I usually explode on Scizor too because Scizor can be annoying if I give it too much time against my team. EV's give you the maximum defensive potential overall while retaining your offensive prowess, in addition to outrunning Adamant Rhyperior, 20 Spe Breloom, and other lead Metagross.

Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 196 SAtk / 4 Spd
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Superpower
- Roost

I have been using Mix Nite on many of my teams recently, and I have been loving it. Mix Nite simply has his way with stall like no other, while having the bulk to Roost and hold his own against slower offensive teams. I run 2 steel types, so why not run Dragonite? They cover each others weaknesses very well, have very similar counters, and do a great job at breaking them down over time. I considered Extreme Speed, but without an attack boosting nature or alot of attack EV's I don't feel it is worth it. I need all the special attack I can get to spam powerful Draco Meteors with little consequence, and I need the bulk to switch into Scizor's U-Turns and to take a +2 Lucario CC after SR. Fire Blast scorches pretty much everything which resists Draco Meteor hold Heatran/Blissey/Snorlax which Superpower covers. Superpower also gets the OHKO on Tyranitar who can switch into Fire Blast or a -2 Draco Meteor easily. Roost allows me to last for a long time with all the bulk the Dragonite has especially with a spinner. I need to keep him healthy for Shaymin, fighter, and CB Sciz. The attack EV's OHKO Calm Blissey after SR. Dragonite is actually a solid Shaymin check as well, assuming they lack HP Ice, and takes on Skarm for Bronzong to sweep. The best thing about Mixed Dragonite is no matter what the team matchup is, he can actually level the playing field. No matter what kind of team you are running, chances are you are going to have trouble switching into Mixed Dragonite. If I predict correctly, it can break an important member of their core, making my life much easier.

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 168 HP / 248 Atk / 92 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aqua Tail
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

I honestly have no clue why this Tyranitar set barely sees any play. It is better now than ever due to the suprise factor, and the fact that it is a great Heatran counter hold Torment Tran. In a matter of fact, I was weak to Heatran before I added Tyranitar. Sandstream is very useful on this team, as it helps me wear down Life Orb users while not hurting me nearly as much since I spin Stealth Rock away turn one. Tyranitar is an excellent Rotom check, which helps Bronzong sweep much more easily. This guy checks Zapdos, which this team sorely needed. I use CB Tyranitar early game and just spam Stone Edge most of the time. I like doing that to lure and deal with Scizor and Skarmory effectively. CB Tyranitar can reliable Pursuit any kind of Rotom, in particular the defensive kind since it still can come out on top if it gets burned. CB Tyranitar is a clutch mon because he gets suprise kills, he has few true counters, he takes very little prediction, and has great bulk. Crunch is reliable STAB, while Stone Edge is your STAB which 2HKOs the walls like Skarmory and Forretress. Pursuit gives you a trapping option, which is helpful regardless of the team. Extra helpful for this team though because if you remove Rotom, Metagross and Bronzong become a real battering crew. Aqua Tail can hit Gliscor for a OHKO with SR support, and can 2HKO Hippowodon switch ins. It also gets neutral coverage on pokemon like Machamp. Crunch 2HKO's Metagross and CM Wish Jirachi won't beat this, so losing EQ isn't a big deal at all. It is slow enough to abuse Trick Room if Bronzong is forced to Explode a turn or so early. Choice Band Tyranitar hits so hard, its almost unreal. Speed EVs outrun 16Spe Skarmory.

Bronzong @ Macho Brace
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Trick Room

Two words for this guy. Simply incredible. This is one of the best late game cleaners I have ever used. It resists most priority, scarfers can't stop it, it hits extremely hard with a base 150 power Gyro Ball which can 2HKO Gliscor, and has bulk that make other common sweepers eat their heart out. It serves a similar function to Metagross, a good Tar/Metagross/Dragon check, and a good buffer. While most Breloom and Heatran counter Bronzong, this Bronzong set actually turns them into lunch meat after you Trick Room. This guy makes offense cry. I admit this set is lackluster against stall, but hey you can still explode on something like Hippo once Rotom is out of the way. Mix Nite is here for stall. Gyro Ball is almost always at 150 base power, which makes it very spammable. Earthquake everything which resists your balls, and Explosion makes a fool out of Suicune etc. It can 2HKO Scarf Rotom W with Rocks. Defensive Rotom H gets covered by Tyranitar, Dragonite, Starmie, and my own Rotom. Vs some teams I just set up Trick Room with Bronzong, then spam CB Stone Edges with Tyranitar. I really like this set, and enjoy the suprise factor. Try it out sometime, with Pursuit weak pokemon. It will help Bronzong get a free turn to set up more easily.

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

When I wanted a team glue for this team, I wanted one which resisted priority. Although Scarfed Flygon is a fantastic scarf user, he makes me more Skarmory weak and is weak to priority. The resisting priority part was important because I was a bit weak to Scizor and Lucario, and I most certainly did not want to be clean sweeped by a good offensive player packing those. I also did not want ES Dragonite's with Dragon Claw to ruin my day. I did not want to use Scarf Jirachi alongside Metagross and Bronzong in fear of redundant coverage. I did not want to use Scarf Heatran because I would have a brutal ground weakness. Scarfed Rotom was the choice on this team, as it has the best type synergy overall, and it is an excellent check to Suicune which can get pretty troublesome. We all know what Rotom does, and Scarfed Rotom is no different. It checks nearly every sweeper in the OU metagame with its great speed, resistences, and coverage. Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball is great STAB, and I chose to use Hydro Pump to hit Heatran and Tyranitar. Those can be annoying for Rotom W. Trick helps with Blissey, SpDef Heatran, Snorlax, and boosting sweepers. I wanted to add some speed to my team, since only Starmie is quick. Pretty simple at the end of the day. You may call it Pursuit weak, but that means Bronzong gets a free turn to set-up. My team also doesn't give my opponent many set-up opportunities since everything hits remarkably hard. So if Rotom-w gets Pursuited, I can most definitly fight my way back into the match and not let problem pokemon be too troublesome. It can also spinblock my Stealth Rock in a pinch. It is suprisingly bulky.

Rotom-w, CB Tar, Mix Nite, Metagross all lure Bronzong's counters and hit them with great force.

Possible changes you could make are bulky Passho Heatran > Metagross, Expert Belt Tyranitar > CB Tar, CB Dragonite lead. Put Lefties on Starmie and Recover over Ice Beam. Use 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 SAtk on EB Tyranitar with Brave to check Zapdos. Use 176 HP / 252 SAtk / 80 Spd on Heatran and use Flamethrower over Fire Blast for PP.

Another suite you could try is lead Scarf Jirachi > lead Metagross, put Starmie in the back, 48 HP DD Lum Dragonite, and use WoW Hydro Pump Thunderbolt bulky max speed Rotom-w with Leftovers.

On the original version of the team, you could run Mild standard Mixed Dragonite then run 248 HP / 80 SAtk / 180 Spd on Rotom-w with WoW to check Scizor and Lucario.

Scarf Tyranitar | CB Scizor | DD ES w Fire Punch Dragonite | LO Sub Split Rotom-w | Bulky Recover Spin Starmie | Bulky Passho Heatran works if you want to use CB Scizor to be your glue and abuse your opponent with LO Sub Split Rotom-w instead of OTR Bronzong. Scarf Tar is a great lead with the amount of lead Zapdos, Starmie, Dragonite, and Azelf. Pursuit + bulky Recover Starmie is the most reliable Rapid Spin any team could ask for. Passho Tran lures waters and owns Skarmory, Scizor, and Rotom.

Scarf Tyranitar | SD dual priority Lucario | Bold Reflect Starmie | Spec'd Rotom-w | OTR Bronzong | Bulky Passho Heatran

CB Nite | Bulky Passho Tran | Spec'd Jolteon | Bold Reflect Starmie | OTR Bronzong

Scarf Flygon w Adamant | Scarf Rotom-w | LO Starmie | OTR Bronzong | Mixed Metagross | SpDef Tyranitar

HP Flying U-Turn Zapdos | Bold Starmie | OTR Bronzong | Mixed Metagross | SpDef Tyranitar | Scarf Flygon with Adamant

Toxic HP Ice lead Zapdos | Mix Meta | SpDef Tar w rocks | Bold Starmie | DD Claw Nite | OTR Zong

Sub Toxic Zapdos | Dual Priority Lucario | OTR Bronzong | Brave Mixed Abomasnow | Bold Reflect Starmie | Bulky Passho HP Electric Heatran

LO Starmie | Mixed Metagross | Scarf Rotom-w | SpDef Tar w rocks | Bulky DD Nite | OTR Zong

Sub Toxic Zapdos | Scarf Heatran w HP Electric | SpDef Hippo w Toxic | OTR Bronzong | Bold Reflect Starmie | Brave Mixed Abomasnow

Sub Toxic Zapdos | Dual Priority Lucario | SpDef Tar w rocks | Brave Mixed Abomasnow | OTR Bronzong | Bold Reflect Starmie

Naive 252 SpA 252 Spe Shuca Boom EP Tran | Bold Reflect Starmie | Bulky DD Nite w Fire Punch | Brave Mixed Abomasnow | OTR Bronzong | Spec'd Jolteon

Very solid team, puts loads of offensive pressure on the foe, so great job. That Bronzong set is pretty damn amazing, I remember Mix Mence+TR Zong made a pretty awesome duo when Salamence was around.

Like many other Offensive teams, this one looks weak to Offensive Suicune; Grabbing a boost on Tyranitar's Aqua Tail/Pursuit, and Rotom-H's Overheat/Hidden Power Ice isn't too difficult. +1 Suicune can rip through this team with a little residual damage, between Hydro Pump/Hidden Power Electric/Ice Beam. Your best bet is to Trick with Rotom-H, while going down to a boosted Hydro Pump.

Firstly, move Metagross to the lead spot, and replace Starmie with a Crobat. Before you go "WTF MAN U GHEY", this Crobat is nothing to fool with; You maintain a great Infernape check, in addition to a better way to handle CM Suicune. You switch in, Super Fang Suicune to half its health, survive +1 Ice Beam, and do an immense amount of damage with STAB Brave Bird. Alongside, Dragonite, Crobat will be an excellent way to murder stall. Infernape is a huge dick to Tyranitar/Bronzong/Metagross, and Crobat handling the chimpanzee for those three will really help them out in the long run. It can also be used as a Shaymin counter, if you didn't guess already. Bronzong especially will find Crobat useful, as it can lure in and severely hurt Bronzong's checks (looking at you Heatran, Gyarados) with Super Fang, which really is the icing on the cake. Bronzong will definitely have an easier time sweeping.

Crobat (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 232 HP / 56 Def / 68 SDef / 156 Spe
Jolly nature (+Spe, -SAtk)
- Taunt
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang
- Roost
---

P.S. Philip7086 is the one I got that set from, so credit to him
Also credit to Arkeis for the sprite

GL!

You have pretty much everything covered, so only nitpicking here. I think running Zapdos over Rotom-H could really help against Pokemon who wall a good portion of your team. Something like Swampert can come in for free most of the time against Metagross, Bronzong, and Rotom-H, while both Starmie and Dragonite die trying to kill it, as none of their attacks can OHKO Swampert. You also don't have anything to comfortably absorb Scizor's U-turns, as Rotom-H and Dragonite will quickly get worn down due to their lack of bulk, sandstorm and Stealth Rock. With Thunderbolt / Heat Wave / Hidden Power Grass / Roost, Zapdos can defeat these threats and many others, and Zapdos still gives you the same insurance against Lucario and Suicune that Rotom-H provides. The fact that you have Rapid Spin on Starmie makes me really like this idea even more, since it makes up for the fact that adding Zapdos would compound your Stealth Rock weakness.

Since this would mean you lose your dedicated revenge killer, you could try bumping Metagross up to your lead and giving Starmie a Choice Scarf. The only way I see this helping you is against Gyarados, although it has a fairly hard time setting up against anything on your team. You always have Zapdos to survive anything bar a Life Orb Stone Edge.

Life Orb Gengar can also give you problems, especially since Tyranitar doesn't have the bulk to take a Focus Blast, and the best thing you can do is switch intelligently to wear it down with recoil. Why does Metagross have so many Attack EVs? Between Tyranitar and Bronzong, you have more than enough firepower, and using a more defensive spread would let you handle the aforementioned Gengar much more easily. I like to run Adamant and 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 SpD to ensure I maintain the 2HKO on Machamp and Roserade while also having enough bulk to take on Life Orb Shadow Balls. Although Hidden Power Fire can still 2HKO, this is slightly mitigated because you run Bullet Punch, and it can give Starmie a free switch in if you predict properly (which, from what I've seen when I played you, you should be able to do!). Pursuit is also an option over Earthquake if you really hate Gengar, butit's definitely not necessary.

You mentioned that you wanted more bulk on Tyranitar, but in all honesty, the minute Speed investment would do much more for you than 18 extra HP. With 72 Speed EVs, you have a stallbreaker that's equally as good as Dragonite (if not better), since after you outpace and 2HKO Skarmory, you can proceed to destroy everything else stall runs or open up a sweep for Bronzong.

I just read everything you said, and it really makes alot of sense. Thanks much. =)

Since I would lose my dedicated revenge killer, would it be better to put Extreme Speed on Dragonite and use a Lonely nature? That way I can still use Starmie in the lead position, since I feel it has been working great so far.

Nitpick here.

Bronzong actually doesn't resist much Priority. It resists Quick Attack, Bullet Punch, ExtremeSpeed and Fake Out. It's neutral towards Aqua Jet, Sucker Punch, and Mach Punch.

^ It resists the most important one, Bullet Punch, and doesn't take much damage from the ones it's neutral to anyways. Plus, >50% of that list is resisted.

Really cool team, it's unique and that Zong seems like a bitch to face. You're kind of weak to ScarfTar+Lucario, as ScarfTar removes your Scarf Rotom then SD Luc is free to sweep, but I can't think of a way to fix that. If you play smart you should be fine though.

Good luck.

Bronzong resists Bullet Punch, Extreme Speed, Quick Attack, and Ice Shard. In the OU enviroment, I would consider that most since only Infernape will use Mach Punch.

Sucker Punch and Aqua Jet are more of.. UU metagame priority moves last time I checked. They aren't nearly as common in OU.

Mach Punch from Infernape isn't extremely common, and does barely anything to Bronzong anyway.

Thanks for the compliment btw. If I keep Stealth Rock off the field, Dragonite counters Lucario if it lacks Stone Edge. +2 CC does not OHKO Dragonite.

This is undoubtedly an excellent team, with most threats covered and dangerous offensively, I can just see it struggling in some difficult situations. Firstly, I agree that Swampert is an issue, as nothing can take it down reliably, exploding on it with Metagross can help, but a lot carry Protect and some can see it coming and switch-out to a Normal- resist / immunity. Rotom-H is certainly a decent revenge killer, but I think your set is way too vulnerable to Pursuit from TTar, which could open you up to some threats. Without resorting to more complicated changes, I think simply changing Rotom-H variant to Rotom-C and using Leaf Storm over Overheat, will be a beneficial change for your team. Leaf Storm deters TTar switch-ins and gives you a method of instantly taking out Swampert. It isn't such a big change, but I believe this Rotom-A variant fits your team better.

As for minor changes, I support the use of some investment in speed on TTar. Losing a bit of bulk for speed is worth it as it allows you to outspeed Skarmory and 2HKO it, which is useful as it walls a fair portion of your team quite easily. 76 EVs allows TTar to outspeed 4 Spe Skarmory.

gl!

That is actually a really good idea with Rotom. I was using Rotom W during testing, and even it wasn't enough to handle the Pert weakness.

So yeah, I am making the change to Rotom C.

Also, don't most Skarm run a good amount of speed to speed creep other Skarm? So I was thinking maybe 160HP/252Atk/96Spe on Tyranitar, enough speed to outrun 20Spe Skarmory.

Hi, I think I might have battled this team very recently (like a few minutes ago) in the battle where we both switched to tyranitar on the first turn? hopefully it wasn't another copier but they had the exact same team as this. I was using a similar team as far as the pokemon but with Jirachi over Bronzong and different movesets and rotom forms.

Anyways the main problem with this team are those strong bulky waters and special attackers who can get past ttar. Especially the common shaymin/suicune/starmie that everyone is using. To deal with this to some extent I would try running 252 Hp/58 def (or atk)/196 spD on metagross. With this, LOgar never 2hkos without SR (low chance with) and you can bp through the sub and MM to KO it. I would also suggest running explosion. This is a great check to offensive suicune and shaymin (as long as no seed flare drop) because a +1 surf does like 50 max. It also checks bulky gyara well, and even LO gyara and LO ddtar if you run impish. (weird but effective) Running thunderbolt on nite can also help 2hko waters w/o using draco meteor and also KO the endless gyara that will try and set up on you.

Well I think bronzong can beat swampert in a 1 vs 1, even without leftovers.

But I would change the Rotom set, while leaf storm handles pert, it won't OHKO tyranitar, and it lowers your special defence making you pursuit bait, especially from scizor.

So I recoment this Rotom form:

Rotom-S/W/H/w.e. @ Choice scarf
- Wil-o-wisp
- thunderbolt
- shadow ball
- Trick

It may seem odd using WoW on a choiced rotom, but it handles the swampert issue, it also solves the pursuit issue and it also convinces people that you are not scarfed. I would normally only recomend this for a less offensive team, but the set seems to work well on your team so give it a try. The smogon analysis used to suggest it. Then choose the type of rotom depending on what you wanna lure in and what you want to repel

Air slash/Blizzard:
- Lures T-tar, Scizor and Swampert

Overheat
- Lures T-tar, Swampert and heatran
- Repels Scizor

Hydro Pump
- Lures Scizor and Swampert
- Repels Heatran and Tyranitar

Leaf Storm
- Lures Scizor and Heatran
- Repels Swampert

Bassed on this I would use Air slash rotom. The only reason not to, is if you want to repel heatran from switching in, in which case use Hydro pump rotom.

Nice unique team, hope I helped

Hi, I think I might have battled this team very recently (like a few minutes ago) in the battle where we both switched to tyranitar on the first turn? hopefully it wasn't another copier but they had the exact same team as this. I was using a similar team as far as the pokemon but with Jirachi over Bronzong and different movesets and rotom forms.

Anyways the main problem with this team are those strong bulky waters and special attackers who can get past ttar. Especially the common shaymin/suicune/starmie that everyone is using. To deal with this to some extent I would try running 252 Hp/58 def (or atk)/196 spD on metagross. With this, LOgar never 2hkos without SR (low chance with) and you can bp through the sub and MM to KO it. I would also suggest running explosion. This is a great check to offensive suicune and shaymin (as long as no seed flare drop) because a +1 surf does like 50 max. It also checks bulky gyara well, and even LO gyara and LO ddtar if you run impish. (weird but effective) Running thunderbolt on nite can also help 2hko waters w/o using draco meteor and also KO the endless gyara that will try and set up on you.
I don't remember the battle, but ggs if we did. :)

I think the special defense on Metagross could work as Suicune can get slightly annoying at times. Explosion would be really helpful, but the lack of room is an issue.

Thunderbolt on Dragonite is also alot of fun, but Draco Meteor is usually enough. I will test Thunderbolt over Roost perhaps. Thank you for the rate.

Well I think bronzong can beat swampert in a 1 vs 1, even without leftovers.

But I would change the Rotom set, while leaf storm handles pert, it won't OHKO tyranitar, and it lowers your special defence making you pursuit bait, especially from scizor.

So I recoment this Rotom form:

Rotom-S/W/H/w.e. @ Choice scarf
- Wil-o-wisp
- thunderbolt
- shadow ball
- Trick

It may seem odd using WoW on a choiced rotom, but it handles the swampert issue, it also solves the pursuit issue and it also convinces people that you are not scarfed. I would normally only recomend this for a less offensive team, but the set seems to work well on your team so give it a try. The smogon analysis used to suggest it. Then choose the type of rotom depending on what you wanna lure in and what you want to repel

Air slash/Blizzard:
- Lures T-tar, Scizor and Swampert

Overheat
- Lures T-tar, Swampert and heatran
- Repels Scizor

Hydro Pump
- Lures Scizor and Swampert
- Repels Heatran and Tyranitar

Leaf Storm
- Lures Scizor and Heatran
- Repels Swampert

Bassed on this I would use Air slash rotom. The only reason not to, is if you want to repel heatran from switching in, in which case use Hydro pump rotom.

Nice unique team, hope I helped
Bronzong can beat Pert one on one, but it just doesn't seem reliable enough since I can only 5-6HKO with Earthquake, and they can catch on and switch in Breloom or something. More outs are always helpful.

Leaf Storm can 2HKO Scarftar on the switch, but it doesn't hurt to try new things. Thanks for the rate. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)