EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def / 4 SpD
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Bold

Why this should be on-site
- Heal Bell removes statuses and then all Pokemon can hit with Beat Up
- With nice bulk Beat Up can be used few times and KO some Pokemon
- Thunder Wave spreads paralysis around opponents team and Beat Up can go first

Other options
- HP Grass instead of Thunderbolt as it works well with T-Wave, but STAB Bolt should work better.

Teammates and counters
- Teammates aren't really important since mainly Beat Up should be used, but guys who can removes common special threats as Espeon, Gardevoir, Glaceon, Jynx, Magneton and Porygon2 may be helpful. These can be Espeon with Shadow Ball, but also Hitmonchan removes some of them as well as Charizard with Brick Break.
- Faster user of Earth Power should KO Ampharos before it uses Beat Up or Thunder Wave, for example Nidoqueen, who is additionally immune to Electric attacks.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I really don't see how Ampharos is going to do a lot of damage with Beat Up. Its got pretty poor attack for this move, and the BP too is pretty weak.

You're utterly walled by ground types, and with HP Grass, Venusaur can easily get in on a move, and start ripping you up.

If somebody more enlightened than me with UU can tell me how this set somehow works, I will be thankful.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sorry but I can't see the point of this set at all. You're extremely easy to wall, Beat Up has no real utility besides breaking Chansey and that set is pretty much a worse version of the Support one on site. Sorry but:

QC Rejected 1/2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)