Pokémon TCG #5 - MD On with Call of Legends - Congrats Alaka!

Rules
- All rounds are Best of Three.
- You may switch decks at any time between matches.
- Battles are to be completed over Redshark 3.90, unless both parties agree to use another simulator, or even a different way (solitaire, webcam, etc).
- If you are unable to connect to each other over Redshark, you can use a ghost player as a medium. This person is to act as a medium between you and the simulator, not someone to discuss strategy with.
- Building decks together is permitted, helping each other during tournament play is not.
- Unlike in organized play, there is no mulligan rule. If your opponent restarts due to not having any Basics, do not draw any extra cards.
- Be a good sport during the match, especially when resolving problems.
- Use the Pokegym Compendium as the authority for card rulings.

The format is MD On, which means the sets allowed are:
- Majestic Dawn
- Legends Awakened
- Stormfront
- Platinoob
- Rising Rivals
- Supreme Victors
- Arceus
- HGSS
- HS Unleashed
- HS Undaunted
- HS Triumphant
- Call Of Legends
- Promos: DP22 and higher

Sign Ups will be open until there seems to be no more interest. Hoping to get 16.

Player List
1. Mekkah
2. Midou
3. Seven Deadly Sins
4. paperfairy
5. CaptKirby
6. porygon3
7. zerowing
8. Alaka

Subs:
the pugilist
King Emerald

Posting a new thread for these is just unnecessary. I left King Emerald as a sub since I have no indication that he learned to play so he seems a tad unreliable for now, and without him we have a nice round 8.

Round 1 Pairings
paperfairy vs zerowing
Alaka vs porygon3
CaptKirby vs Seven Deadly Sins
Mekkah vs Midou

Alaka and porygon3 will have to solitaire I guess, lol.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
derp

match 1 was a gyarados mm, i won through his prized karp and faster offense

match 2 was my vilegar vs his luxchomp: i got vile up on turn 3 with a spiritomb start and he was kinda fucked

i win 2-0, good games man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)