Slowking (Mixer)

I would really like someone experienced to write the analysis for this set.

Slowking

[SET]
Name:Mixer
Move 1: Earthquake
Move 2: Shadow Ball
Move 3: Brick Break
Move 4: Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Item:Expert Belt/Life Orb
Nature:Brave
EVs: 172 Atk/170 Def/168 Sp.Atk.

Could someone help me please?

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, this analysis needs some explaination of moves, teammates, EVs etc. You can find all the guidelines here, and probably some logs / testing.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Having a snotty attitude will get you nowhere.

Please meet the standards as pointed out by Komodo, or I will just lock this. Not only that, but you have to pass QC before you can even write this anyway, which probably won't happen... so yeah.

Having a snotty attitude will get you nowhere.

Please meet the standards as pointed out by Komodo, or I will just lock this. Not only that, but you have to pass QC before you can even write this anyway, which probably won't happen... so yeah.
I was not attempting to be snotty.Sorry if I appeared that way.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Slowking's Attack sucks, his offensive stats as a whole are just really standard-ish, it lacks staying power due to the lack of Slack Off, it's very slow, Earthquake and Brick Break really don't hit anything that Flamethrower, Surf, Ice Beam, and Psychic don't already... sorry but rejected.

Slowking's Attack sucks, his offensive stats as a whole are just really standard-ish, it lacks staying power due to the lack of Slack Off, it's very slow, Earthquake and Brick Break really don't hit anything that Flamethrower, Surf, Ice Beam, and Psychic don't already... sorry but rejected.
oh ok.why i chose that set,however,is because it goes completely unresisted and covers all of Slowking's weaknesses.

EDIT:and I thought it did have Slack Off?Or at least acquires it from Slowpoke?

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
It does have Slack Off, but you didn't add it to your set anywhere, so that's why Bluewind said it lacks Slack Off.

And please space in-between your punctuation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)