Acklow Vs Dogfish44(Reffed by: Destiny Warrior)[WON BY DOGFISH44]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to point out its common courtesy not to interrupt another person's battle. No need to point it out every thread ffs.

2v2
Doubles
3 Day Opponent DQ/5 Day Referee DQ
2 Uses Recover/Rest, 5 Chills
Arena: A vast Jungle arena with several waterfalls and pools of water. A large quantity of brush and undergrowth fill the vast amounts of land with lots of trees filling the canopy. So basically, it should look like this:

No Items
No Abilities
Switch = KO

Acklow posts his Pokemon.
Dogfish44 posts his Pokemon and attacks.
Acklow attacks.
I ref.

Acklow, you're up.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Well, I guess I'll start out with the already obvious (since I sent my PM),

Go Needles and Firefly!!!

Needles the Cacnea said:

Cacnea * (Male)
Nature: Brave (Adds * to Attack, and a 15% decrease in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy on an opponent's attacks.)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: **** (+)
Def: **
SpA: ***
SpD: **
Spe: 30 (35 x 0.85v)

EC: 0/4
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Sand Veil: This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Water Absorb (DW): This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recover HP equal to what the damage would have done.

Attacks:
Poison Sting(*)
Leer(*)
Absorb(*)
Growth(*)
Leech Seed(*)
Sand Attack(*)
Pin Missile(*)
Ingrain(*)
Disable(*)
Seed Bomb(*)
Worry Seed(*)
Double Team(*)
Payback(*)
Swords Dance(*)
Firefly the Trapinch said:

Trapinch (Female)
Nature: Mild (Adds * to Special Attack, and subtracts * from Defense)

Type:
Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: ****
Def: *(-)
SpA: ***(+)
Spe: 10

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter:
This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Arena Trap:This Pokemon has great knowledge of the field and can always remain close to an earthbound foe no matter where it runs, flying opponents and levitating Pokemon are unaffected.
Sheer Force (DW):This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:
Bite(*)
Sand-attack(*)
Faint Attack(*)
Sand Tomb(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Quick Attack(*)
Earth Power(*)
Dig(*)
SolarBeam(*)
Rock Slide(*)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Dogfish44 said:

Spheal (Snooker - Female)
Nature: Quiet

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: **
SpA: *** (+)
Spe: 21 (-)

EC: 0/6
DC: 0

Type:
Water/Ice

Abilities:
Thick Fat
Ice Body
Oblivious (DW - NOT Activated)

Attacks:
Defense Curl
Powder Snow
Growl
Defense Curl
Water Gun
Encore
Ice Ball
Body Slam
Aurora Beam

Signal Beam
Rock Slide
Fissure

Earthquake
Ice Beam
Waterfall

Rattata (Jerry - Male)
Nature: Adamant

Stats:
SpA: * (-)
Spe: 72

EC: 0/4
DC: 0

Type:
Normal

Abilities:
Run Away
Guts
Hustle (DW Only - NOT ACTIVE)

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Quick Attack
Focus Energy
Bite
Pursuit
Hyper Fang
Focus Energy
Sucker Punch
Crunch
Assurance

Flame Wheel
Counter
Revenge

Wild Charge
Pluck
Dig
Jerry and Snooker, let's go!

Jerry, begin with a Flame Wheel to Needles. Then, Pluck to Needles. Finish up with another Flame Wheel to Needles.

Snooker, begin with Waterfall to Firefly. Then, Powder snow both Firefly and Needles. Finish up with another Waterfall to Firefly!

Acklow

So he wants to play rough now does he?

Alright Needles, I want you to Disable Jerry's Flame Wheel upon impact. Let him hurt you! But I want you to make sure that that Flame Wheel is rendered useless! Next up, I want you to Leech Seed Jerry and Snooker. Make sure that both of them are being drained of health.

So:
1)Disable Jerry's Flame Wheel
2)Leech Seed Jerry
3)Leech Seed Snooker

Annoy, build, annoy!!

Firefly, your mission is going to be quite different this match. I want you to focus on getting Jerry out of the way ASAP. Begin by Evasively digging after Snooker's Waterfall. Then hit Jerry with Dig after Snooker is done using Powder Snow. After that, I want you to try dodging Snooker's final Waterfall by Quick Attacking Jerry.

So:
1)Dig evasively
2)Hit Jerry with Dig after Snooker's Powder Snow
3)Dodge Snooker's Powder Snow by Quick Attacking Jerry.

Hopefully, Snooker will fire those Waterfalls towards you and Jerry and both of you will take damage instead.

Destiny Warrior

Battle begin!

SpA: ***
Spe: 30

Atk: ****
Def: *(-)
SpA: ***(+)
Spe: 10

Vs

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: **
SpA: *** (+)
Spe: 21 (-)

Stats:
SpA: * (-)
Spe: 72

The battle opens in a forest. First to move is Jerry, swiftly making contact with a Flame Wheel to Needles' face. Needles responds with an odd glare, disabling Flame Wheel for the rest of the match. Snooker pushes forward with an unrestricted Waterfall, hitting Firefely for decent damage. Firefly moves last of all, digging into the ground.

Next up, Jerry Plucks at Needles, but does not receive anything at all. Needles throws out seeds that leech HP at Jerry, which wrap themselves around the Rattata, ready to squeeze it. Bringing up Jerry's rear is a Powder Snow that strikes Needles hard and critically. Last of all, Firefly rises out of the ground beneath the wrapped-up Jerry, sending it up into the air before it crashes down.

Jerry attempts to use Flame Wheel again, but somehow stops suddenly. It just can't pull off the attack. Taking advantage of this lapse, Jerry throws out its Leech Seed, which ties itself around Snooker. As its reply, Snooker attempts to Waterfall Firefly, but the Trapinch attempts to sneak out of the way as well, causing both to crash into trees and do slight damage to themselves.

Needles heals itself slightly as well.

HP: 58
Energy: 70%

HP: 72
Energy: 90%

Vs

HP: 94
Energy: 89%
4 more actions of Leech Seed

HP: 67
Energy: 91%
3 more actions of Leech Seed
3 more actions with Flame Wheel disabled

Acklow

Alright, good job you two! Since Flame Wheel has been disabled, let's begin work on becoming offensive.

Needles, I want you to begin Swords Dancing. Try to get yourself behind a bush to do so. You'll probably be attacked, but since you are slower than that Rattata, you'll be successful in doing so. After that, I want you to start firing Seed Bombs at Snooker. Follow the attack up with another round of Seed Bombs at Snooker, but this time get out of your hiding spot and try to use the attack while running towards one of the waterfalls.

So:
1)Hide and begin Swords Dance
2)Fire Seed Bomb at Snooker
3)Fire Seed Bomb at Snooker

Firefly, I want you to play things safe. Since Needles is going to be focusing on Snooker, I want you to trap Snooker in a Sand Tomb. Following this attack, when Snooker and Jerry attempt to attack, try to dodge the attacks and Dig evasively. The point of this move is that we want to drain Snooker of his health more. Then, re-emerge from digging and hit Jerry straight in the face after Snooker has finished attacking.

So:
1)Trap Snooker in a Sand Tomb
2)Dig evasively to dodge attacks
3)Re-emerge from Dig hitting Jerry

Hopefully, we can annoy/drain our opponents' HP so that the battle is more balanced.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Let's see what we can to to counter this then.

Snooker, the sand shouldn't last for too long, so I want you to launch a Water Gun at that Firefly - Try to blast him into a tree! Follow up by getting right next to the bush Needle's in and giving it an ice beam. Finish up by giving the escaping Needles a Signal Beam!

OK Jerry, your job is different.

Firstly, I want you to keep an eye on where Needles goes and hides, and I want you to dig towards that bush. As Needles launches the Seed Bomb, I want you to dig back up and take the hit for Snooker, whilst ramming into Needles. Then, get out of the way quickly, back towards where you started. Finish up by using revenge on Firefly once it hits you with dig.

Destiny Warrior

HP: 58
Energy: 70%

HP: 72
Energy: 90%

Vs

HP: 94
Energy: 89%
4 more actions of Leech Seed

HP: 67
Energy: 91%
3 more actions of Leech Seed
3 more actions with Flame Wheel disabled

Needles begins by fooling around, acting as though it was dancing with a sword. Firefly supports it by trapping Snooker with a Sand Tomb. At the same time, Jerry begins to Dig into the ground watching the retreating Needles, and Snooker uses Water Gun, hoping to blast Firefly into the tree, but it just manages to avoid one, and stands tall, still concentrating on the Sand Tomb.

Needles fires off a barrage of bomblike seeds, but is intercepted by Rattata who takes a hit for the team and manages to hit it back with its Dig in return. Firefly concentrates till Snooker fires an Ice Beam, then lets Snooker free as it digs into the ground.

Needles once again fires a barrage of seed bombs, and this time, its aim is true. Snooker is knocked back, and the recoil of a Signal Beam pushes it dangerously close to a waterfall. Firefly emerges and attacks Jerry with a Dig, but Jerry respons with a Revenge, which fires Firefly very close to a Waterfall as well.

Needles gains some health back, and Jerry manages to free itself of the vines.

HP: 37
Energy: 49%

HP: 38
Energy: 80%

Vs

HP: 46
Energy: 75%
1 more action of Leech Seed

HP: 36
Energy: 66%

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Jerry, begin with a Flame Wheel to Needles. Then Pluck Needles. Then Revenges to Needles.

Snooker, begin with a Signal Beam to Needles. Then Water Gun Firefly *2.

Acklow

Alright (sorry for the long wait), let's keep this battle going!

Firefly, I want you to intercept Jerry's Flame Wheel by Quick Attacking it. If Dogfish wants to play this kind of game, follow through by doing the same. Next up, I want you to follow through with a Solar Beam to Snooker's face. End this round by evading Snooker's Water Gun with a Quick Attack to Jerry's Face again.

So:
1)Quick Attack Jerry to block Flame Wheel
2)Solar Beam Snooker from a distance
3)Quick Attack Jerry again and dodge Water Gun

Needles, I want you to fight harder now. Leer the two opposing Pokemon. Follow through with by firing a Seed Bomb aimed at Snooker. While Jerry tries to Revenge again, Leer the two defending Pokemon again. These defense drops don't go away, so they should be much more vulnerable next turn.

So:
1)Leer both opposing Pokemon
2)Seed Bomb Snooker
3)Leer both opposing Pokemon

Destiny Warrior

HP: 37

HP: 38
Energy: 80%

Vs

HP: 46
Energy: 75%
1 more action of Leech Seed

HP: 36

The fierce battle continues, and chaos reigns. Needles is hit by a swift Signal Beam to the face from Snooker, but partly heals itself because of Leech Seed. Jerry moves in for a Flame Wheel, but is interrupted by a Quick Attack from Firefly, who takes the hit for Needles. Needles, in the meanwhile, moves in with a Leer, dropping its opponent's defenses.

The next turn, the SolarBeam and the Seed Bomb finally KO Snooker, bringing the game 2-1. In rage, Jerry Plucks at Needles, but fails to get anything.

Firefly makes a quick attack while Needles Leers, but this does nothing to stop Jerry who KOes Needles with a well-timed Revenge. The match ahs been evened out, but who will prevail?

HP: KO
Energy: KO

HP: 29

Vs

HP: KO
Energy: KO

HP: 20
-2 Def

Acklow

Good job Needles. You did your job.

Alright Firefly, this is your time to shine!!!

Let's finish this match. I want you to Quick Attack once. Then Quick Attack again. This should finish him off so that he should be knocked out. If anything, finish him off with one last Quick Attack.

So:
1)Quick Attack
2)Quick Attack
3)Quick Attack

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
You're 7 times faster than it, so this should be easy.

Wait for the first quick attack, then combo Counter and Revenge - Take him down with a motivated melee!

Finish up with a Quick Attack!

Destiny Warrior

This time I'm not going to post initial HP stats :P.

Placeholder, am working out the reffing right now.

Firefly leads off with a Quick Attack, weakening Jerry with a critical hit, leaving it at 8 HP. Jerry doesn't take this lying down however, and counters with a combined Counter and Revenge, doing 18+17 = 35 damage, winning the game for Dogfish44!

Rewards:-

I get 3 ref tokens.

Kaxtar: 2 Trainer Counters
Needles: 1 MC, 1 DC, 1 EC, 1 KO Counter
Firefly: 1 MC, 1 DC, 1 EC

Dogfish44: 2 Trainer counters
Snooker: 1 MC, 1 DC, 1 EC
Jerry: 1 MC, 1 DC, 1 EC, 2 KO Counters

People may now post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)