NyxNocturne VS coolking, reff : Little Battler (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONGOING BATTLE, POST AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Seeking challenger for my first match! :]

3v3 singles
DQ-4 Days
Recovery- 2 recover/5 Chill
Arena: Open wasteland. Field is strewn with loose boulders and gravel. A small pool about 6x6 feet lies in the center of the map.Open air,etc.
I'll battle

Switch = kos
item=yes
all abilities
in case you guys don't know the rules :
1. Nyx sends out pokemon
2. coolking sends out pokemon and issues command
3. Nyx issues command
4. I ref
5. Nyx issues command
etc etc

now go go go!

Go piplup.

Lets start by Hydro pumping, then go in the water, poke your head up and ice beam, then another hydro pump. Try to stay in the middle of the pool so it cant get to you.

Okay,Unicron, just take that Hydro Pump(Sorry Buddy!), and respond by trying to prevent Piplup for getting to the water by trapping it with a Rock Tomb! Next I want you to shake things up with an Earthquake, and then start running about to build momentum for next round!

Rhyhorn*(Unicron)(M)
HP: 100
Atk: ***
Def: ****(+)
SpA: *(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 25

VS

Piplup (Male)
HP: 90
Atk: **
Def: **
SpA: ****
SpD: ***
Spe: 34

Ladieeeess Aaaaand Geeentlemeeeen. Welcome to the wasteland! Where all there is is waste for miles. And a small pool. A perfect arena for a massive showdown, since no one would need to worry about property damage.

On your left hand side is our first contestant. With a rock hard willpower and fist, NyxNocturne and his trusty Unicron the rhydon!

On your right hand side is our second contestant. With a cool attitude, coolking and his equally cool pokemon, the unnamed piplup! He's too cool for a name it seems.

Now I shall tell you about the history concerning this place. This wasteland was created when... whoa whoa whoa, it seems that we'll have to forgo the introduction of the arena then, the two battlers are already on their toes! And oh, look at that! Piplup took the initiative by firing a massive Hydro Pump! An aggressive tactic from coolking! And look, it's a hit! poor Unicron is forced to take the full brunt of the attack. He has just been dealt MASSIVE DAMAGE

Unicron managed to recover from the attack, albeit with less pointy horns to stab with now that the water has cracked most of them. He still has rocks though. The wasteland has lots of rocks. And with a heavy charge, he headbutted a pile of rocks near him, sending them flying at piplup, creating a tomb of rocks on top of the poor penguin! Piplup's gonna have a hard time trying to escape, that's for sure.

With piplup being slowed as he was trying to escape the tomb, Unicron fires off an earthquake, shaking the piplup inside the rock tomb like a milkshake. The quake toppled the topmost part of the pile, though, giving the piplup a chance to escape. Piplup quickly capitalizes on this opportunity and plunged into the water, from where he fires off an Ice Beam at Unicron! The beam hit straight and true, cooling off the poor rhydon! Look, his hard shell is starting to break from the sheer cold!

Unicron, suffering from the wet and cold, decides to warm himself up by running around! Bad luck for the rhydon, though, as the piplup fires another Hydro Pump aimed with calculations only a cool penguin can make, hitting the Rhydon right on his side. With so much sheer force, the rhino finally cracks, and he faints.

Ladies and gentlemen, it seems that this battle might not last that long at all if Nyx can't catch up to coolking's lead!

Piplup gains a KO counter
Nyx sends out his other pokemon and issues command

Rhyhorn*(Unicron)(M) - dead
HP: ZERO
Energy : not important eh?
VS

Speed -1 - Piplup (Male)
HP: 77
Energy : 74

Okay,Unicron,you did your best!
Let's show 'em whose boss, Sheldon!

Alright,Sheldon,fire up a nice Swords dance, then a Razor Leaf barrage, and finish up with a Mega Drain to regain some health!

All right piplup, he still cant do anything to you in the water. First off, shoot an ice beam at him. Then go underwater and get an aqua ring. Finally, jump out of the water and try to Pluck The leaf on his head off. Hang on to the leaf even if he tries to hit you.

Theres no point in forfeiting. Your w/l record doesn't count for anything. just look for a new ref.

I'm not concerned with the w/l record. I want to accept another match.. :c
We could put this match on hiatus if you're okay with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)