☆ {•●● sayaendou ●●•} ☆ \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ [DO NOT POST!] Currently only using this thread for personal reference

yo sep how many more trades you got to go? i need a dbl team partner for battle frontier! i choose you . HAHA ;P

I would be perfectly happy to trade that salamence, the one thing about it is that It's level one sitting in my box lol. Do you only want it EV'd? I can trade it as soon as I get around to cloning it.

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Still tons of trades, Vapor ;A; Sorry. My parents are badgering me about eating some dinner, but a week worth of pending trades does that to you x_x

I'd prefer if it was EVed ; 3; I'm going to be spending all week breeding, and it would rock if I could have her near finished. Which spread are you using for her again? And do you do nicknames?*__*

The spread that I will be using is 56Hp / 124Atk / 220 SDef / 96Speed
The bulkymence from the analysis is really flawed and this set works much better so you can grab more DDs. And yeah I can do a nickname. As soon as I finish it we can trade; sound good?

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Alright, I need to eat too lol xD
It's 10:47 PM here, but I'll be back in a bit, dinner (; See you all later.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
I actually ate late because I was taking care of trades from the moment I got home ;(

Salad and fish are good for you. *_*

It's fine :'D I'm good for now. The rest of my penders don't seem to be on, so I'm going to take a lil' break from trading and go draw some. I'm exhausted @_@ LOL.

The spread that I will be using is 56Hp / 124Atk / 220 SDef / 96Speed
The bulkymence from the analysis is really flawed and this set works much better so you can grab more DDs. And yeah I can do a nickname. As soon as I finish it we can trade; sound good?
On second thought, I'll just save you the trouble and take the UT one, lol @u@
Can you name it "Tatsumaki" (Capitalized exactly that way ;D)?

I actually ate late because I was taking care of trades from the moment I got home ;(

Salad and fish are good for you. *_*

It's fine :'D I'm good for now. The rest of my penders don't seem to be on, so I'm going to take a lil' break from trading and go draw some. I'm exhausted @_@ LOL.

On second thought, I'll just save you the trouble and take the UT one, lol @u@
Can you name it "Tatsumaki" (Capitalized exactly that way ;D)?
yes salad and fish are good for you. lol pm me if you wanna battle frontier if you need a break from drawing :)

Hey :'D You asked for SS4azelf's Moltres?

I assumed you'd prefer redis for redis but yours isn't up yet, so should I assume you'd be okay with me choosing one of your breeds? :x (Also, could you clone Moltres once and give one back, too?)

If yes, would it be okay if I chose:

Brilliant Scarfgon.
Also available as :
(F)

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Levitate
Lonely - 252 Atk / 80 SpAtk / 176 Speed
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-Turn

*_*; If you'd be so kind, could you reply in my trade thread so I can keep track more easily? ;D Thanks~
Sure thing. Just PM me whenever you next see me on, I can trade then definitely.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
@Ima_Penguin_95: Kay, I'll Pm you later :>
Responded on your thread, Bulldozer (:

Oh hay Sid *_*
Sure, if you're not busy, that would be great :'D Did you need Tucker's Vaporeon?

Yeah, I also don't have Syb's Emp, so if you could attach that too, that'd be great.

Also, are you currently accepting requests for avatars?

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Oh sure, but could you clone Syberia's Empoleon twice for me as well? I only have one copy of it ;A;

I can draw something for you if you want, sure. You'll probably get two versions anyway, cause I make avatars from larger pictures I drew anyway <: What did you have in mind?

Yeah, I could do that. How many copies of Tuck's Vap?

Also, could I PM the thing I had in mind to you?

Oh yeah, I'm online also.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Oh, I just need copies of the Empoleon now, I have two more of Tucker's Vaporeon xD Thanks!

And sure, just PM me what you have in mind :> I can't guarantee it'll be finished today, but definitely in a few.

Oh, I just need copies of the Empoleon now, I have two more of Tucker's Vaporeon xD Thanks!

And sure, just PM me what you have in mind :> I can't guarantee it'll be finished today, but definitely in a few.
Alright, I'll get you 3 copies of Emp and 3 copies of dr00's Buneary/Mastadi's PoryZ/BlakBlastoise's Meta

Which one is the one you need most first?

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
I'm inside, as well. *_*

Thanks a bunch again! Don't forget to PM me about the picture you want :>

-edit- Thanks for the trade x)

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Oh, it shouldn't be わ because 男じゃないわよ is a female-informal slang way to say it, so the わ isn't actually a particle for anything *__*
But I'm probably not saying the slang right anyways, so \o/

Awh D: That's so nice of you. ;A; I'd be breeding right now, but I've suddenly found myself swamped with art that I need to draw, so I can't be a full time breeder. I totally think I have A.D.D. anyway, can't concentrate too long, brains start leaking out ಠ_ಠ
Be right back, lunch!

hey how are the drawings coming along?
Almost done, coloring them now (:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)