Project 1v1 Project Cycle [Current Week: Breaktime]

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator

1v1 Project Cycle
Approved by DripLegend bo_bobson27 Itchy
Welcome to the 1v1 Project Cycle, an over-arching project that aims to connect several 1v1 projects into a cohesive whole. Every week you have a different project to enjoy that ties into what you did last week, bringing you a never ending cycle of fun.

The Schedule
For there to be a cycle, there need to be things to cycle between. The 1v1 Project Cycle is a 4 week cycle, with a different project taking the spotlight every week. Those projects are as follows (current week's project is bolded)
  • 1v1 Core Laddering Challenge, a challenge where you must take to ladder with a predefined set of Pokémon in order to reach Elo milestones
    • CLC for the Project Cycle will always contain a core of 2 Pokémon.
  • 1v1 Mend My Team. A project where 2 sets are given, and it's up to you to find the perfect third to finish the team.
    • The CLC core from the previous week is used for Mend My Team.
  • 1v1 Break My Team. A project where a team is given, and you're tasked to find a counter to it.
    • The winning team from Mend My Team is used for Break My Team.
  • I'm still working on what to do with the 4th week, so for now it'll be a period of rest.

Tying it all together
At this point you may have figured out what the theme is here. The elements from one cycle will always be carried to the next. I'm using this section to lay out some of the details and set some rules
  • Results for each week will be recorded in the Hall of Fame below
    • CLC will only be partially recorded because of the sheer amount of data
  • I'll make an effort to start each project as soon as the previous one ends. For the projects that require voting, there will be an additional day of waiting
  • For Mend My Team, you may submit sets for the CLC pokémon, since those won't be set in stone.
  • All these projects are hosted on their respective threads (linked above), and will also run independently from the Project Cycle at least once per cycle.

The Team
Although the cycle was my idea, I'm not doing this alone. I'm getting help from Krytocon with hosting the whole project as well as CLC, lost heros is going to continue doing BMT, and kenn is co-hosting MMT.

That's all folks!
:ss/Swadloon:
I hope you have fun with these projects, and I hope the added dynamic of each project leading into the next makes it easy and fun to stay involved with them~

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)