2016/17 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Dean, again, showing why he is crap.
bookings for nothing, that sending off, things that were bookings/sendings off not carded...
what exactly...

Last edited:
Mike Dean, again, showing why he is crap.
bookings for nothing, that sending off, things that were bookings/sendings off not carded...
what exactly...
They really need to set up a panel to review the decisions-making of the refs. They are getting too much protection even then they are not performing their jobs correctly.

I think Sanchez isn't happy with the Arsenal football actually. The team can't help him when he wants to "play hard". Uh, here we go for 4th place again :(

Chelsea's winning streak got ended by Spurs, surprisingly. Dele Alli - it seems like I underrated him but he has scored a lot of goals for a 20-year-old. Getting him in my Fantasy Team now :-)

Luna

journey before destination
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Actually, in the 2014 World Cup I remember I was more hyped to Japan vs Ivory Coast (or even Bosnia's games) than England vs Italy tbh.
The game was 4 x 3!
Oh, and it's also fun because sometimes we get thinks like Costa Rica 3 x 1 Uruguai.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
maybe we wont qualify but at least it saves us the embarrassment of being knocked out by narnia or whoever the fuck it was england lost to
youd eat a couple gram of gordon strachan's ginger scottish pubes for the chance to lose to narnia lad

world cup to be expanded to 48 teams in 2026 zzz, honestly think this has ruined football's most important competition

fifa just proving football is all about the money here
So instead of punishing Portugal's tie everybody and beat them in penalties style of play, we are now going to reward them with a world cup. Hazzah! Can't wait to fall asleep watching that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)