Alchemator vs. Galladiator! Moon battle???? (2v2 singles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll set up two more battles also, both in the same arena:
2v2 Singles
Only 1 FE
The first Pokémon the battlers send to the ref are sent out automatically, then the challenger issues actions as normal.
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
3 Day DQ
I'll take you on, Alch!

Switch=KO
No Items
1 Ability

It's too bad my Gallade is in a Raid at the moment...
Moon Sim Inc.

In the deserts of Nevada, there is a deceptively large building. Why 'deceptively' large? While it seems to sprawl out across the dunes, there is actually only one room. Indeed, it is a large room, but nothing spectacular.

Though it may seem weathered and abandoned from the outside, the interior of MoonSim Inc. is as full of hustle and business as any modern corporation, but with a subtle difference. In the middle of the room, only separated from black marble flooring and whirring machinery by a knee-height plexiglass barrier, there is a little bit of the moon. Or close enough, anyway.

Hitting the temptingly-red button causes a large Pokémon battling arena to erupt from the centre, immediately entrancing the multiple Elgyem acting as aides to the scientists. They were found here in the desert about twenty years ago, and MoonSim Inc. was subsequently founded on the site. The founders couldn't remember why they'd made it - it was just as if the idea had popped into their minds. Anyway, I digress.

Gravity is being tested today, so there will be two effects in progress:

1) When the match Seeker's Pokémon is winning, all Psychic Pokémon gain the Levitate trait.
2) When the match Seeker's Pokémon is losing, strong Gravity comes into effect.

Whether a Pokémon is winning or losing is decided by (HP+Energy)/(Original HP + Original Energy).

Alchemator's Pokemon:

Pawniard [Michael] (M)
Nature: Careful (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Defense, subtracts one (1) Rank from Special Attack)

Type:
[Dark]: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
[Steel]: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 60

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Defiant: (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Pressure (DW): This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Fury Cutter
Torment
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Metal Claw
Psycho Cut
Revenge
Sucker Punch
Taunt
Thunder Wave
X-Scissor
Swords Dance
Night Slash

Metagross [Christopher] (N/A)
Nature: Sassy (Adds one (1) Rank to Special Defense, Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.)

Type:
[Steel]: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
[Psychic]: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60 (70/1.15v)

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Clear Body:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species allowing it to attack more swiftly, but can take damage just as well and suffers only a minor degree more knockback.

Attacks:
Take Down
Headbutt
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch

Galladiator's Pokemon:

Feraligatr (*) [Irwin] (M)
Nature: Jolly (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks; Subtracts * from Special Attack)
Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Sheer Force (DW) (Unlocked): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 90 (78*1.15) (+)

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5 (Unlocked)

Moves:
Scratch (*)
Leer (*)
Water Gun (*)
Rage (*)
Bite (*)
Scary Face (*)
Ice Fang (*)
Flail (*)
Crunch
Slash
Superpower

Aqua Jet (*)
Dragon Dance (*)
Ice Punch (*)
Metal Claw

Waterfall (*)
Shadow Claw (*)
Return (*)
Dragon Claw

Kirlia [Sarah] (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Sp. Atk, subtracts * from Attack)
Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Moves:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse

Confuse Ray
Will-o-Wisp
Disable

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt

Pawniard (Michael) M
HP:90
Energy: 100
Speed: 60
Other: None

Feraligatr (Irwin) M
Speed: 90

Order of actions:
~ Alchemator posts ability choice
~ Galladiator posts ability choice and orders actions
~ Alchemator orders actions
~ I ref the round

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Due to my Psychic powers, I predicted that this situation would arise. Do not fear, Michael. I will foresee all of your problems and overcome them. For now, however, be calm and show your Inner Focus!

Whatever. The Sheer Force of Irwin's attacks will overwhelm you!

Start with a Sheer Force-boosted Waterfall. Then use Dragon Dance before ending the round with a Superpower!

Alchemator

Into the fray!

Start off with a Taunt as you take that Waterfall - luckily there's no chance of a flinch occurring. While he attempts to dance limit his movement with a Thunderwave, before finally smacking him around with a Sucker Punch!

Also, though I guess you will have already guessed this EM, the effects are only applied/changed at the end of the round.

Pawniard (Michael) M
Ability: Inner Focus

Feraligatr (Irwin) M
Ability: Sheer Force

Arena: Normal

Michael the Pawniard and Irwin the Feraligatr both leap onto the field with their newly activated abilities. Irwin moves first, much quicker than the tiny Michael, hitting him with a strong Waterfall attack! Michael stumbles backwards and almost falls on his butt, but regains his pose and starts Taunting Irwin on the spot, calling him weak and ugly (look who's talking.....). Irwin starts to Dance like a Dragon to prove how cool he is to Michael, but eventually he loses his cool and is unable to perform his move. Michael sees this and capitalizes on the moment by shooting a Thunder Wave at Irwin, paralyzing him. Irwin, now super pissed off, starts to launch an immense--Michael quickly steps in and socks Irwin with a Sucker Punch before Irwin can do anything! Irwin, shocked by this, just stands there fully paralyzed!

Who is winning???
Michael: (75+79)/(90+100) x 100 = 81%
Irwin: (90+88)/(100+100) x 100 = 89%

Despite Michael's smart playing and luck, it is losing the battle currently. The arena senses this, and a strong Gravity comes into effect!

Pawniard (Michael) M
HP: 75
Energy: 79

Feraligatr (Irwin) M
Energy: 88
Other: Taunted (3 actions)

Arena: Gravity

Action 1:
Irwin used Waterfall!
RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]: 329/1000 (No)
(8+3+1.5+2) = 14.5 ~15 damage
-6+1 energy
Michael used Taunt!
Other Change: Taunt (6 actions)
-10+1 energy

Action 2:
Irwin used Dragon Dance!
Failed
-7 energy
Michael used Thunder Wave!
Status Change: PAR (Irwin)
-7 energy

Action 3:
Michael used Sucker Punch!
RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]: 394/1000 (No)
(8+3-1.5)= 9.5 ~ 10 damage
-6+1 energy
Irwin used Superpower!
RNG Roll (To-PAR) [<=250 PAR]: 28/1000 (PAR)
Irwin was fully paralyzed!

Order of actions:
~ Alchemator posts actions
~ Galladiator posts actions
~ I ref

Alchemator

It seems that this Sheer Force is strong. No matter - we have the tactical advantage!

Torment ~ Sucker Punch ~ Sucker Punch

If he elects to fail for whatever reason, replace the Sucker Punches with Night Slashes.

Gah...let's try that again.

Start with a Superpower, then a combo of Aqua Jet and Waterfall!

EDIT: The Waterfall part of the combo should be boosted by Sheer Force, methinks.

There were lots of questions actions this round, so I had to consult a lot of people before I reffed. Sorry it took so long. I'm going to explain why I made the choices I did right here, but they are final so don't bother debating them.
1) Superpower is not affected by the Torment as it was fully paralyzed when it attempted to use Superpower last round, thus it did not actually use it. This is how it works ingame, so that is how I reffed it.
2) The combo fails, as Waterfall is affected by Torment, and you cannot use a combo of Aqua Jet+Waterfall if you cannot use Waterfall... I talked to so many people about this before I made my decision as it was highly debatable, so I'm just deciding this on my own.
3) I'm allowing Alch's substitution a3, and Sucker Punch will hit on a2 since an attack was selected (which is all that needs to happen for Sucker Punch to work).

Pawniard (Michael) M
Energy: 79

Feraligatr (Irwin) M
HP: 91
Energy: 88
Other: Taunted (3 actions)

Michael starts off with by Tormenting Irwin, threatening and mocking him. Irwin, suffering from all the taunting and tormenting of Michael, decides to hit him with a powerful Superpower, doing massive damage. He then tries to follow up with a combo of--Michael socks Irwin with a Sucker Punch again (Irwin should really learn to see those coming...)! Irwin attempts to unleash his Aqua Jet+Waterfall combo, but distracted by how much he was tormented by Michael and the sucker punch he just got, he was unable to perform his move. Michael notices this and takes advantage of the delay by slicing Irwin with a quick Night Slash!

Who is winning???
Michael: (45+62)/(90+100) x 100 = 56%
Irwin: (69+67)/(100+100) x 100 = 68%

Michael is fighting valiantly, but nonetheless, he is still fighting a losing battle. The arena continues to have a strong Gravity!

Pawniard (Michael) M
HP: 45
Energy: 62

Feraligatr (Irwin) M
HP: 69
Energy: 67
Other: -1 Atk, -1 Def, Tormented (3 actions)

Action 1:
Michael used Torment!

Other Change: Torment (6 actions)
-10+1 energy
Irwin used Superpower!
RNG Roll (To-PAR) [<=150 PAR]: 381/1000 (No)
RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]: 125/1000 (No)
(12+1.5) x 2.25 = 30.375 ~ 30 damage
Stat Change: -1 Atk, -1 Def (Irwin)
-8 energy

Action 2:
Michael used Sucker Punch!

RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<63 Crit]: 128/1000 (No)
(8+3-1.5) + 1.75 = 11.25 ~ 11 damage
-6+1 energy
Irwin used a combination of Aqua Jet+Waterfall!
Failed
-14+1 energy

Action 3:
Michael used Night Slash!

RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<125 Crit]: 772/1000 (No)
(7+3-1.5) + 1.75 = 10.25 ~ 10 damage
-5+1 energy

Order of actions:
~ I ref

Alchemator

If only I had Defiant, tch. Though I guess I would get flinched if I did. Anyway...

Swords Dance ~ Night Slash + Revenge combo

Channel all your nasty thoughts into that combo, making it Dark-typed hopefully. Having Revenge's bp double is cool too.

Pawniard (Michael) M
HP: 45

Feraligatr (Irwin) M
HP: 69
Energy: 67
Other: -1 Atk, -1 Def, Tormented (3 actions)

Both sides seem to be preparing for powerful attacks, as Michael starts to perform a Swords Dance while Irwin just Leers at him. Suddenly, Irwin shoots forward with a blast of water and slams into Michael using a combination of Aqua Jet+Waterfall. Michael seems to have been preparing for this though, and attacks Irwin back with a combination of Night Slash+Revenge! The attack hits Irwin hard, as extra energy was put into it due to Irwin's earlier strike.

Who is winning???
Michael: (28+43)/(90+100) x 100 = 37%
Irwin: (43+50)/(100+100) x 100 = 46%

Michael has been fighting his best, but he is still no match for Irwin and is losing. Gravity stays in effect.

Pawniard (Michael) M
HP: 28
Energy: 43
Other: +1 Atk, -1 Def

Feraligatr (Irwin) M
HP: 43
Energy: 50

Action 1:
Michael used Swords Dance!

Stat Change: +2 Attack (Michael)
-7 energy
Irwin used Leer!
RNG Roll (To-PAR) [<=100 PAR]: 664/1000 (No)
Stat Change: -1 Def (Michael)
-4 Energy

Action 2:
Irwin used a combination of Aqua Jet+Waterfall!

RNG Roll (To-PAR) [<=100 PAR]: 664/1000 (No)
RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]: 587/1000 (No)
(12+3+1.5) = 16.5 ~ 17 damage
-14+1 energy
Michael used a combination of Night Slash+Revenge!
RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=125 Crit]: 198/1000 (No)
(19+3-1.5) + 5.25 = 25.75 ~ 26 damage
-13+1 energy

Action 3:

Order of actions:
~ I ref

Alchemator

Sucker Punch + Sucker Punch combo ~ Cool ~ Sucker Punch

If he doesn't attack a1, then Thunder Wave ~ Night Slash + Night Slash combo ~ Cool

Pawniard (Michael) M
HP: 28
Energy: 43
Other: +1 Atk, -1 Def

Feraligatr (Irwin) M
Energy: 50

Michael starts out this round by using Thunder Wave on Irwin again, bringing its paralysis back to full strength. Irwin does not like this, and quite frankly, is sick of all the shit Michael has been doing to him, so he prepares a counterattack by using Dragon Dance. Michael attempts to badly damage Irwin using a combination move, but before it can act, Irwin unleashes an immense Superpower, knocking out Michael for good.

Who is winning???

As there is only one Pokemon on the field, the arena reverts back to normal...

Pawniard (Michael) M
HP: KO
Energy: KO

Feraligatr (Irwin) M
Energy: 35
Other: -1 Def, +1 Spe

Action 1:
Michael used Thunder Wave!

Status Change: PAR (Irwin)
-7 energy
Irwin used Dragon Dance!
RNG Roll (To-PAR) [<=250 PAR]: 935/1000 (No)
Stat Change: +1 Atk, +1 Spe (Irwin)
-7 energy

Action 2:
Irwin used Superpower!
RNG Roll (To-PAR) [<=250 PAR]: 731/1000 (No)
RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]: 422/1000 (No)
(12+1.5) x 2.25 + 3 = 33.375 ~ 33 damage
Stat Change: -1 Atk, -1 Def (Irwin)
Michael fainted!
-8 energy

Order of actions:
~ Alchemator sends out his next Pokemon "and specifies an ability"
~ I ref

Metagross (Christopher)
Ability: Clear Body

Feraligatr (Irwin) M
Energy: 35
Other: -1 Def, +1 Spe

As soon as Christopher the Metagross is sent out, the two Pokemon being full scale assaults on each other. Christopher starts pounding Irwin with repeated ThunderPunches, while Irwin responds with boosted Waterfalls. Irwin an only withstand the pain for so long though, before he falls to the ground fainted.

Who is winning???

Once again, only one Pokemon is on the field. Therefore, the arena stays the same...

Metagross (Christopher)
HP: 76
Energy: 70

Feraligatr (Irwin) M
HP: KO
Energy: KO

Action 1:
Christopher used ThunderPunch!

RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]: 843/1000 (No)
(8+1.5) x 1.5 + 1.5 = 15.75 ~ 16 damage
It's super effective!
-6 energy
Irwin used Waterfall!
RNG Roll (To-PAR) [<=200 PAR]: 433/1000 (No)
RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]:873/1000 (No)
(8+3-1.5+2) = 11.5 ~ 12 damage
-6+1 energy

Action 2:

RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]: 704/1000 (No)
It's super effective!
-10 energy
Irwin used Waterfall!
RNG Roll (To-PAR) [<=200 PAR]: 957/1000 (No)
RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]: 724/1000 (No)
(8+3-1.5+2) = 11.5 ~ 12 damage
-10+1 energy

Action3:

RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]: 718/1000 (No)
It's super effective!
Irwin fainted!
-14 energy

Order of actions:
~ Galladiator sends out his next Pokemon and specifies an ability
~ I ref

Alchemator

Let's start it off simply - Meteor Mash thrice!

If he Disables Meteor Mash, replace following actions with Iron Head instead.

He's done his homework, I see. Too bad that won't help him!

Soften those Meteor Mashes with a Will-o-Wisp, then launch a Confuse Ray at him before you Disable his Meteor Mash!

Metagross (Christopher)
HP: 76
Energy: 70

Kirlia (Sarah) F
Speed: 50
Ability: Trace

As Galladiator recalls Irwin, he sends out Sarah the Kirlia, his last Pokemon. Galladiator orders Sarah to activate her ability Trace, copying Christopher's Clear Body. Christopher doesn't like copycats, and so it tries to hit her with a Meteor Mash..... but misses. Sarah sees this, and decides to hit Christopher back with a Will-o-Wisp, burning it. Christopher is really ticked off now, and smacks Sarah as hard as it can with Meteor Mash, raising its Attack in the process. Sarah fights back with a Confuse Ray, hoping that Christopher will accidentally take its anger out on itself. Christopher does indeed do this, hurting itself in confusion while it attempts to hit Sarah with yet another Meteor Mash. Sarah decides that she has had enough of Meteor Mash, and so she Disables it for the next 6 actions. Bad round for Christopher..... at least it will snap out of confusion next action...

Who is winning???
Christopher: (67+51)/(100+100) x 100 = 59%
Sarah: (75+81)/(90+100) x 100 = 82%

Partly due to Sarah's obscene amount of luck, and partly due to Christopher's earlier confrontation with Irwin, Christopher is in much worse condition than Sarah. The arena starts to have a strong Gravity!

Metagross (Christopher)
HP: 67
Energy: 51
Other: +1 Atk, Disabled (6 actions)

Kirlia (Sarah) F
Energy: 81
Ability: Clear Body (3 actions)

Action 1:
Christopher used Meteor Mash!

RNG Roll (To-Hit) [<=850 Hit]: 977/1000 (Miss)
The attack missed!
-7+1 energy
Sarah used Will-o-Wisp!
RNG Roll (To-Hit) [<=850 Hit]: 664/1000 (Hit)
Status Change: Burn (Christopher)
-7 energy
Post-action:
-2 HP due to Burn (Christopher)

Action 2:

RNG Roll (To-Hit) [<=850 Hit]: 641/1000 (Hit)
RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]:579/1000 (No)
(10+3+4.5-3) = 14.5 ~ 15 damage
RNG Roll (To-Raise Atk) [<=200 Raise Atk]: 159/1000 (Raise Atk)
Stat Change: +1 Atk (Christopher)
-11+1 energy
Sarah used Confuse Ray!
RNG Roll (Confusion Length) [2|3|4]: (3)
Status Change: Severe Confusion (3 actions)
-5 energy
Post-action:

Action 3:

RNG Roll (To-Hit Self) [<=500 Hit Self]: 210/1000 (Hit Self)
(4-3) + 1.75 = 2.75 ~ 3 damage
-3 energy
Sarah used Disable!
Other Change: Disable (Meteor Mash, 6 actions)
-7 energy
Post-action:

Order of actions:
~ I ref

Alchemator

Confusion is so cheap - time for some better tactics which are nonetheless simple.

Ok Christopher, as that Thunderbolt is being prepared I want you to use the strength of the gravity and your own strength to thoroughly earth yourself. If the electricity passes around your outer shell then your inner...innerness can't be hurt. Then use a combination of Iron Head + Zen Headbutt to slam him down so he can't use Confuse Ray!

Sorry Alch, I'll give you the grounding thing because Metagross is Steel-type and it would take a moment for Kirlia to build up an electric charge (I incurred a small energy cost for that but hey), but there's no way a -priority combination can stop a faster Pokemon from using an attack....

Metagross (Christopher)
HP: 67
Energy: 51
Other: +1 Atk, Disabled (6 actions)

Kirlia (Sarah) F
Energy: 81

Christopher starts out by using the high Gravity on the field and its own strength to ground itself, protecting itself from electrical attacks. Sarah decides to test this by using a wicked Thunderbolt on it, but it has no effect! As Christopher starts to charge up a combination, Sarah hits it with a blinding Confuse Ray that leaves it in an Intense Confusion for 3 actions. Christopher, fighting through this confusion, manages to hit Sarah with a combination of Iron Head+Zen Headbutt, dealing impressive damage despite its burn. While it is recovering from its attack, Sarah launches another Thunderbolt at Christopher, and this time the attack manages to hurt Christopher.

Who is winning???
Christopher: (51+31)/(100+100) x 100 = 41%
Sarah: (53+62)/(90+100) x 100 = 60%

Sarah, but it is losing its lead HP wise... Gravity stays in effect!

Metagross (Christopher)
HP: 51
Energy: 31
Other: +1 Atk, Disabled (3 actions)

Kirlia (Sarah) F
HP: 53

Action 1:
Christopher grounded itself!

-3 energy
Sarah used Thunderbolt!
Failure
-7 energy
Post-action:

Action 2!
Sarah used Confuse Ray!

RNG Roll (Confusion Length) [2|3|4]: (4)
Status Change: Intense Confusion (3 actions)
-5 energy
Christopher used a combination of Iron Head+Zen Headbutt!
RNG Roll (To-Hit Self) [<=500 Hit Self]: 747/1000 (No)
RNG Roll (To-Crit [<=63 Crit]: 164/1000 (No)
(16+3+4.5-3) +1.75 = 22.25 ~ 22 damage
-18+1 energy
Post-action:

Action 3:
Sarah used Thunderbolt!

RNG Roll (To-Crit) [<=63 Crit]: 895/1000 (No)
10 = 10 damage
-7 energy
Post-action:

Order of actions:
~ I ref the round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)