[BOR FINALS] Matezoide vs. SubwayJ

RULES
ASB Arena. Naturally.
Strict 3 day Disqualification. I absolutely will not tolerate any johns. You will get a single warning per round. After that, you go over DQ and you're done. Referees please tag the combatants when you have finished your reffing. Players, if you know you're going to be away you better make it crystal clear to me and the other parties that you will need an extended DQ time.
2 Substitutions.
Turn Order: Coin Flip
8 Recoveries, 20 Chills
All Abilities
All Items
Switch=OK
Mega Clause: 1

Hi everyone! This is it, the final round of Best of the Rest! Both of these battlers have worked hard to get here. Who will win? Who will get Meloetta?? (hint, same person)

Here come the battlers now, walking towards their places in the arena. Matezoide comes first! Matezoide is known for many things, such as his love of MLP and the made up YOLOL, as well as his eclectic choice of Pokemon. He seems to have brought [his only] normal (read: not gimmicky) Pokemon to this match, but maybe that just signifies the importance of this match. Without random shit like Primeape or Dodrio or Rapidash or Vanilluxe or Butterfree I could do this all day holding him back, can he break through and nab Meloetta?

Team Matezoide:
<Ivysaur> [Ozzy] (M)
Nature: Naughty (+ Attack, - Sp.Def)

Type:

Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poisonpowder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command.

Bloom Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's "Grass," "Powder," and "Seed" status-moves will have fifteen (15) added points to their Base Accuracy (e.g. Grasswhistle goes from 55 Base Acc to 70 Base Acc). Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.

Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.

Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double. Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.

Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None

About: Ozzy was , in fact, Matezoide's first pokemon, being kidnapped by a mysterious group, Matezoide and Ozzy met again on a circus that used stolen pokemon for the shows. After defeating the thieves, Ozzy chose to go with Matezoide again after all this time. He bears no grudge against Steve for ''taking his place''.

Abilites:

Overgrow (Passive):

When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Chlorophyll (HIDDEN ABILITY UNLOCKED Passive):

During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Thick Fat (Mega Evolution only, Passive):

This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance.

Stats

Regular:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 80
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

Mega:

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4 (-)
Spe: 80
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 25

EC: 9/9
MC: 0
AC: 5/5

Attacks

Tackle (*)
Growl (*)
Leech Seed (*)
Vine-Whip (*)
Poison Powder (*)
Sleep Powder (*)
Take Down (*)
Razor Leaf (*)
Sweet Scent (*)
Growth (*)
Seed Bomb
Double Edge
Worry Seed
Synthesis
Growth
Petal Dance

AncientPower
Bide
Bind
Bulldoze
Bullet Seed
Dig
Earthquake
Flash
Frenzy Plant
Giga Drain
Giga Impact
Hidden Power (Ice)
Hyper Beam
Knock Off
Light Screen
Protect
Reflect
Safeguard
Sludge Bomb
Solar Beam
String Shot
Substitute(*)
Sunny Day
Swagger
Outrage
Toxic
Venoshock(*)
Weather Ball

Endure (*)
Leaf Storm (*)
Skull Bash (*)
Power Whip
Ingraim
Charm

<Aurumoth> (Will) [Female]
Nature: Sassy (+1 Sp.Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug: Bug STAB: more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

About: Will comes from a big family, being the oldest sibling, Will has grown to be extremely responsable and careful for her brothers and sisters. As the years passed, she realised her brothers/sisters became old enough to take care of themselves, which upset her to an extent.
Eventualy, she met Matezoide and was caught. Although she isnt the oldest one anymore, Will is happy to be part of a new family, despite being rather tomboyish and unstable, Will has the personality and inteligence of a competent leader. The Heart of Kandrakar's power has grown considerably, affecting her physical appearance, though her mind hasnt changed one bit.

Abilities:

Weak Armor: (Toggle) Default effect: None.
Alternative effect: The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

No Guard: (Passive) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.

Illusion: (HIDDEN ABILITY UNLOCKED, Passive) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 81 (-)
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: 9/9

Attacks:

Tackle (*)
String Shot (*)
Bug Bite (*)
Sunny Day (*)
Heal Pulse (*)
Zen Headbutt
Reflect
Wish
AncientPower
Final Gambit
Tail Glow
Healing Wish
Dragon Dance
Quiver Dance

Hidden Power Ground
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Protect
Psychic (*)
Psyshock
Shadow Ball (*)
Overheat
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Wonder Room
Dazzling Gleam
Steel Wing
Blizzard
Surf
Solarbeam
Focus Blast
Infestation
Hyper Beam
Electroweb
Helping Hand
Ice Beam
X-Scissor
Safeguard
Substitute
Retaliate
Trick
Giga Impact
Skill Swap
Role Play
Icy Wind
Ally Switch
Toxic

Hydro Pump (*)
Bug Buzz (*)
Disable (*)
Close Combat
Feint
Counter
Megahorn
Wing Attack
<Bronzong> (Zero)
Nature: Brave (+Attack, -Speed, -10% evasion)

Type: Steel/Psychic

Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

About: A Bronzor met at the Iron Island, Zero always heard tales of the out-side world. Upon capture, the young Bronzor is extremely curious and courageous (If not reckless) to explore his new surroundings. Sadly, Zero also realised just how much better life would be if he had arms. The ability to punch and grabs things looks extremely interesting to him, but alas, it is not meant to be.
Or was it? On a random day, on a carnival, Zero got into a fight. Upon getting knocked down on a ''manly stuff'' stand, he accidentally drunk an entire bottle of Old-Spice, combined with Red Bull. As a result, the testosterone filled his body, and within seconds, not only did Zero evolve, but he also grew four arms! Armed (heh) with his new power, Zero couldnt be any happier!

Abilities:
Levitate (Passive):This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss
Heatproof (Passive):This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
Heavy Metal (DW UNLOCKED, Passive): The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. When it uses a full-body attack or a weight-based attack it will do more damage, and it will be much harder to lift, throw, or knock back.

Stats

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 28 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5 (8 with heavy metal)
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 6/6

Attacks:

Tackle (*)
Confusion (*)
Hypnosis (*)
Imprison (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Extrasensory (*)
Psywave (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Safeguard (*)
Heavy Slam
Future Sight
Payback
Heal Block

Double-Team
Earthquake (*)
Explosion
Endure
Flash Cannon
Giga Impact
Gravity (*)
Grass Knot
Gyro Ball (*)
Hidden Power Fire
Hyper Beam
Iron Head
Light Screen
Psyshock (*)
Protect
Psych Up
Reflect
Rest (*)
Rock-Slide (*)
Rock Polish
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam (*)
Sleep Talk (*)
Solarbeam
Stealth Rock (*)
Substitute
Toxic
Trick (*)
Trick-Room
Zen Headbutt

And now SubwayJ enters, riding on his trusty Gogoat! Compared to the quirky Matezoide, that somehow still seems normal. Still, he's every bit as lovable. Pretty fresh off a very close qualifier loss still sorry about that btw, Meloetta would be a pretty dandy pick-me-up. Subway brought a powerful lineup of three Pokemon I definitely would not want to face.

Team SubwayJ:

Sterling the Aurumoth (♀)

Type:

Sterling is quite easily put the strongest pokemon on Subway's team. She is very proud and loyal to Subway and will always act with nobility. Sterling has always been encouraging to the newer members of the team despite her elitest stature, meaning she is looked up to by many, even the other FE's of the team.

Nature: Sassy (+Special Defence, -Speed)

Abilities:
Weak Armor: (Toggle)
No Guard: (Passive)
Illusion: (Passive)

Stats:
110/120/99/117/60/94
HP: 110
Attack: Rank 5
Defence: Rank 4
Special Attack: Rank 5
Special Defence: Rank 3
Speed: 81

Evolution Counters: 9/9
Ability Counters: 5/5
Move Counters: 0

Moves:
Ally Switch
AncientPower
Attract
Blizzard
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Close Combat
Confide
Confusion
Counter
Cut
Dazzling Gleam
Disable
Double Team
Dragon Dance
Dream Eater
Echoed Voice
Electroweb
Facade
Feint
Fell Stinger
Final Gambit
Flash
Fling
Focus Blast
Frustration
Giga Impact
Hail
Heal Pulse
Healing Wish
Helping Hand
Hidden Power (Ground 6)
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Infestation
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Magic Room
Megahorn
Ominous Wind
Overheat
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic
Psyshock
Quiver Dance
Rain Dance
Recycle
Reflect
Rest
Retaliate
Return
Roleplay
Round
Safeguard
Shadow Ball
Silver Wind
Skill Swap
SolarBeam
Steel Wing
String Shot
Struggle Bug
Substitute
Sunny Day
Surf
Swagger
Tackle
Tail Glow
Telekinesis
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Trick
Will-O-Wisp
Wing Attack
Wish
Wonder Room
X-Scissor
Zen Headbutt

Total Moves: 81

Fantôme the Necturna (♀)
Type:

Fantôme, at one point, was the first Necturna in ASB. As such she has much experience, traveling with Subway on many TLR's and other important battles! Due to her mysterious ways, she is always shifting and hiding, however Fantôme trusts Subway and would never leave his side!

Nature: Brave (+Attack, -Speed)

Type:

Abilities:
Forewarn: (Passive)
Telepathy: (Passive)

Stats:
64/120/100/85/120/81

Attack: Rank 6
Defence: Rank 4
Special Attack:
Rank 3
Special Defence: Rank 5
Speed: 70
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3

Evolution Counters: 6/6

Moves:
*Level Up*

Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Pain Split
Power Whip
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Horn Leech
Shadow Ball
Absorb
Forest's Curse

*Egg*

Soak
Giga Drain
Natural Gift
Ingrain
Gravity
Leaf Storm
Leaf Blade
Future Sight
Nightmare
Curse
Swift

*TM/HM*

Protect
Calm Mind
Psychic
Torment
Telekenisis
Toxic
Shadow Claw
Stone Edge
Thief
Substitute
Energy Ball
Grass Knot
Payback
Hidden Power (Water 6)
Psych Up
Giga Impact
Hyper Beam
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Facade
Infestation
Confide
Nature Power

*Tutor*

Synthesis
Snatch
Bind
Spite
Skill Swap
Trick
Worry Seed
Sleep Talk
Seed Bomb
Knock Off

Total Moves: 60

Venus the Mawile (♀)

Type:

While traversing through Glittering Cave, Subway came across Venus hiding in a corner, afraid that Subway or another Pokemon would harm her. Subway showed her his hand, and she accepted, joining Subway on his adventure through Kalos. Later on, in Shabboneau Castle, Subway was lucky to find a Mawilite, which meant that Venus never had to fear again. Despite this, she kept her shy ways, and is never one to boast about her strength. The hardest to find in the group.

Nature: Sassy (+Special Defence, -Speed)

Abilities:

Hyper Cutter: (Passive)
Intimidate: (Trigger)
Sheer Force: (Toggle) (HA)
Huge Power: (Passive) (Mega-Evo)

Stats:

HP: 90
Attack: Rank 3
Defence: Rank 3
Special Attack: Rank 2
Special Defense: Rank 3 (+)
Speed: 43 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

Stats: (Mega)

HP: 90
Attack: Rank 4 (8)
Defence: Rank 5
Special Attack: Rank 2
Special Defense: Rank 4 (+)
Speed: 43 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2

Moves:

Play Rough
Iron Head
Taunt
Growl
Fairy Wind
Astonish
Fake Tears
Bite
Sweet Scent
Vice Grip
Crunch
Sucker Punch
Stockpile
Spit Up
Swallow
Iron Defense
Feint Attack
Baton Pass

Rock Slide
Brick Break
Power-Up Punch
Protect
Facade
Giga Impact
Torment
Substitute
Focus Punch
Grass Knot
Sleep Talk
Toxic

Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Metal Burst

Counter
Foul Play
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Steath Rock
Endure
Knock Off
Magnet Rise
Snatch
Dynamic Punch​

Most people would now say something like, "Pay special attention to Aurumoth" here. Actually, I'm going to copy that. Pay special attention to Aurumoth. Which one? I don't know, maybe a better ref would know.

In actuality, I think SubwayJ might have the advantage with Necturna? Why? Because Soak Necturna is brokenNeturna matches up pretty good against Matezoide's entire team. But seriously I think all of these Pokemon are OP as fuck so we'll see I guess, it'll depend on who sends out firstthe skill of the players.

OK, here is the important (game-deciding) coinflip:

RNG Roll (Turn Order) [1 (Matezoide)|2 (SubwayJ)]: 2 (SubwayJ)

Alright then! SubwayJ sends out first, Matezoide sends out and orders, and then SubwayJ orders.

Good luck to both battlers! May the best win!

Fantôme @ Weakness Policy

---------------------------------------

"Finally, after our long journey, and several close encounters we're here. I trust you won't let me down"

<"I shall try my best master, for disappointing you is the last thing I want.">

"Don't worry Fantôme, once this is over, we can rest, you've earned it."

<"Thank you Sir, but at the moment, Rest should be the last thing on our minds...">

I object. I would use Ape if Sub's mons werent so strong against it v_v

SubwayJ....one of my oldest friends. Here we are, once again, on opposite sides of the field....may the best man win.

@ Expert Belt
Bring it on!

Megahorn -> Shadow Ball -> Overheat

If Will-O-Wisp AND you arent taunted AND your targer is not behind a Substitute, use Magic Coat that action, and push-back.
If Counter, use Shadow Ball that action and push-back

Fuk Illusion

"I guess it's time to reveal your true nature Sterling"

<"What is it you wish me to do now Sir...">

"I need you to take a risk for me."

<"Excellent, nothing fun ever comes from playing safe...">

----------------------------------------------------------

Sterling's Orders: Megahorn - Megahorn - Overheat+Overheat
***IF Possible, wait for the opposing Aurumoth to use Megahorn, before you use yours A1

Team Matezoide:

110 HP
100 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
S/W: 4/5
Weak Armor/No Guard/Illusion
Team SubwayJ:

110 HP
100 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Weak Armor/No Guard/Illusion​

Apparently I am subreffing this thing now, flavor will go up when i get home from work.

Round 1:
Speed Tie (1=Will/2=Sterling) 1 Yolol

Will uses Megahorn!
To Crit <625, 798 no
12+3+1.5+2*1.5=27.75 Damage to Sterling
Sterling's Weakness policy activated!
-7 Energy

Sterling uses Megahorn!
To Crit <625, 597 yes
12+3+3+1.5*1.5+4=33.25 Damage to Will
-7 Energy

Round 2:
Will uses Shadow Ball!
To Crit <625, 8075 no
Lower SpD <1000, 580 yes
8+2+3*1.5=16.5 Damage to Sterling
Sterling's SpD fell!
-6 Energy

Sterling uses Megahorn!
To Crit <625, 7058 no
12+3+1.5*1.5+4=28.75 Damage to Will
-11 Energy

Round 3:
Will uses Overheat!
To Crit <625, 6535 no
14+3+2*1.5+2=30.5 Damage to Sterling
Will's SpA fell drastically!
-10 Energy

Sterling uses Mega Overheat!
To Crit <625, 6425 no
31.5+3*1.5+4=55.75 Damage to Will
Sterling's SpA gave into Veganism!
-42 Energy

Will was KOed!!

Will: 33.25+28.75+55.75=118 Damage Taken
7+6+10=23 Energy Used
Sterling:27.75+16.5+30.5=75 Damage Taken
7+11+42=60 Energy Used

Team Matezoide:

KO HP
77 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Team SubwayJ:

35 HP
40 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Matezoide sends in next mon with item
SubwayJ orders
Matezoide counterorders
Yolol

According to Dogfish44, as well as past precedence, the recent Heavy Metal change only applies to matches that started after the voting was done.

However, this match started on Monday, which is just one day before the voting, meaning Gyro Ball will still get the Heavy Metal boost.

Gyro Ball*3

If for some reason this is not the case, i want a re-order.

Team Matezoide: (BXA)

100 HP
100 EN
4/
6/3/6/28 (-10% EVA)
S/W: 3/8
Levitate/Heat Proof/Heavy Metal
Rare Candy

KO HP
77 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Expert Belt

Team SubwayJ: (ABB)

35 HP
40 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Weak Armor/No Guard/Illusion​

With a look of determination on his face, matezoide grabs his next pokeball and sendsin the iron mass that is Zero. The Bronzong hits the field with a resounding thud that can be heard across the stadium, before gently floating back up into the air menacingly.

However Sterling pays no mind to the Bronzong's dramatic entrance as it sits and catches its breath from the exhausting combo it had just used. Enraged at the bugs apathy, Zero began quickly spinning on the spot, gaining an impressive amount of speed before launching forward and slamming into Sterling before ricocheting off towards the other side of the arena.

Sterling looks haggard as it pulls itself back together, however it still manages to bring its wings together to create a massive spike in front of it, it then charges forward at Zero as it wheels around and comes back at Sterling, still spinning. They pair of combatants clash in the middle of the arena, creating a great explosion of dust to raise over the arena. As the dust clears, Zero is just coming to a stop, as Sterling is laying on the ground across the field. Sterling has been KOed, evening out the score between the two trainers. Will Matezoide be able to pull ahead in this intense match?

Round 1:
Sterling cools down!

Zero uses Gyro Ball!
To Crit <625, 1457 no
10+4+1+3=18 Damage to Sterling!
-10 Energy

Round 2:
Sterling uses Megahorn!
To Crit <625, 3300
12+3-1.5+4=17.5 Damage dealt to Zero
-7 Energy

Zero uses Gyro Ball!
To Crit <625, 1457 no
10+4+1+3=18 Damage to Sterling!
-10 Energy

Sterling was KOed!

Zero: 17.5~18 Damage Taken
10+14=24 Energy Used
Sterling: 18+18=36 Damage Taken
7 Energy Used

82 HP
76 EN
4/
6/3/6/28 (-10% EVA)
Rare Candy

KO HP
77 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Expert Belt

Team SubwayJ: (XBB)

KO HP
33 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
SubwayJ sends in his next mon.
Matezoide orders
SubwayJ orders
something SubwayJ says all time?

Last edited:

You cant handle my manly musk, sweetheart!

Pretty sure she can.

....Shhhh, dont make me look bad man!

Well, she would make you look worse.

Fair enough. Switching time?

Switching time.

Zero out, Ozzy with a Venusaurite (Is that right?) IN!

Counter switch?

Lets see if you can handle me!

Mega Evolve! Sunny Day -> Weather Ball -> Sludge Bomb

If Soak AND you are faster AND you are not behind a Substitute AND you are not taunted, use Substitute (15) that action and push-back.
If Necturna has Double-Team clones up, use Razor Leaf that action and push-back.

100 HP
100 EN

5/5/5/4/80
S/W: 5/5
Overgrowth/Chlorophyll/Thick Fat
Venusaurite

82 HP
76 EN
4/
6/3/6/28 (-10% EVA)
Rare Candy

KO HP
77 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Expert Belt

Team SubwayJ: (XAB)

100 HP
100 EN
6/4/3/5/70
S/W: 3/3
Forewarn/Telepathy
Expert Belt

KO HP
33 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)

Flavor

Round 1:
Fantome uses Skill Swap!
Fantome gained Chlorophyll!
-7 Energy

Ozzy uses Sunny Day!
The Sunlight turned Harsh!
-10 Energy

Round 2:
Fantome uses Soak!
Ozzy became Water Type!
-8 Energy

Ozzy uses Weather Ball!
To Crit <625, 4886 no
10+3*1.5=19.5 Damage to Fantome
-7 Energy

Round 3:
Fantome uses Horn Leech!
To Crit <625, 2913 no
8+3+1.5+2*1.5=21.75 Damage to Ozzy
10.875 Health Restored
-11 Energy

Ozzy uses Sludge Bomb!
To Crit <625, 5800 no
To Poison <3000, 9193 no
9 Damage to Fantome
-7 Energy

Ozzy: 21.75~22 Damage Taken
10+7+7=24 Energy Used
Fantome: 19.5+9-10.875=18 Damage Taken
7+8+11=26 Energy Used

78 HP
76 EN

5/5/5/4/80
Overgrowth/
Chlorophyll/Thick Fat
Venusaurite

82 HP
76 EN
4/
6/3/6/28 (-10% EVA)
Rare Candy

KO HP
77 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Expert Belt

82 HP
74 EN
6/4/3/5/70
Forewarn/Telepathy/Chlorophyll
Expert Belt

KO HP
33 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)

The Sunlight is Harsh (3 Rounds)

SubwayJ orders
Matezoide Counters
yolol

Last edited:
Sludge Bomb is neutral vs Necty, so she has 4 more HP

Leaf Blade - Horn Leech - Leaf Blade
***IF Reflect is up when you are to act AND Light Screen is not up, use Solar Beam the first instance, Giga Drain the second instance and Solar Beam the third instance
***IF Dig is used (without suspension) (not in a combo) AND you are slower, use

EDIT: Just realized Venusaur is unable to learn Dig, so I don't think you should have that mate :P
New sub: ***IF Venusaur is under the effects of a successful protective/evasive action, use Ingrain the first instance and Chill the second instance

Last edited:
It is an Anime move, silly.

Alright, when in doubt...

Synthesis -> Toxic -> Synthesis

Major change of plans here. Gotta adapt if i wish to stand a chance.

Last edited:

78 HP
76 EN
5/5/5/4/80
Overgrowth/
Chlorophyll/Thick Fat
Venusaurite

82 HP
76 EN
4/
6/3/6/28 (-10% EVA)
Rare Candy

KO HP
77 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Expert Belt

82 HP
74 EN
6/4/3/5/70
Expert Belt

KO HP
33 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)

The Sunlight is Harsh (3 Rounds)

Things aren't looking so good for Ozzy and Matezoide as the 4th round of the finals opens up. Matezoide decides to take a different route for this fight though, and orders Ozzy to begin healing himself. Fantome responds to this reverse in tactics by laying into Ozzy with renewed ferver, ripping chunks of leaves and petals off of Ozzy as quickly as he is regenerating them with the sunlight. However, a midst the whirl the of chaos and carnage, Ozzy does manage to release some toxic spores that cling to Fantome, unleashing a deep poison into her. In her rage though, Fantome barely takes notice of the toxins, although they might come back to bite her later. Will Matezoides plan of stalling see him through this fight?

Round 1:
Fantome uses Leaf Blade!
To Crit <1250, 8196 no
9+3+2*1.5=21 Damage to Ozzy
-6 Energy

Ozzy uses Synthesis!
+30 HP
-14 Energy

Round 2:
Fantome uses Horn Leech!
To Crit <625, 2913 no
8+3+1.5+2*1.5=21.75 Damage to Ozzy
10.875 Health Restored
-11 Energy

Ozzy uses Toxic!
To Hit <9000, 7996 yes
Fantome was Badly Poisoned!
-6 Energy

Poison deals 1 Damage to Fantome!

Round 3:
Fantome uses Leaf Blade!
To Crit <1250, 8997 no
9+3+2*1.5=21 Damage to Ozzy
-6 Energy

Ozzy uses Synthesis!
+30 HP
-14 Energy

Poison deals 1 Damage to Fantome!

Ozzy: 21+21.75+21-30-30=4 Samage Taken
14+6+14=34 Energy Used
Fantome: 2-10.875=9 HP Restored
6+11+6=23 Energy Used

74 HP
42 EN
5/5/5/4/80
Overgrowth/
Chlorophyll/Thick Fat
Venusaurite

82 HP
76 EN
4/
6/3/6/28 (-10% EVA)
Rare Candy

KO HP
77 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Expert Belt

91 HP
51 EN
6/4/3/5/70
Expert Belt

KO HP
33 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)

The Sunlight is Harsh (2 Rounds)

Matezoide's Turn
SubwayJ Counters
Reffin time

Last edited:

Alright, sweet pie. Lets see how you like dealing with me now!

Gyro Ball -> Heavy Slam -> Gyro Ball

If Soak AND Necturna is not a water type, use Magic Coat that action
If Skill-Swap AND you are not taunted, use Trick-Room that action, but only once

82 HP
76 EN
4/
6/3/6/28 (-10% EVA)
Rare Candy

74 HP
42 EN
5/5/5/4/80
Overgrowth/
Chlorophyll/Thick Fat
Venusaurite

KO HP
77 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Expert Belt

91 HP
51 EN
6/4/3/5/70
Expert Belt

KO HP
33 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)

The Sunlight is Harsh (2 Rounds)

Flavor Later

Round 1:
Fantome uses Soak!
Zero became Water Type!
-7 Energy

Zero uses Gyro Ball! (technically since he doesn't know the move its an illegal sub, and thus ignored. If things changed around so its not like this anymore let me know and we will switch.)
To Crit <625, 3063 no
15+4=19 Damage to Fantome
-7 Energy

Poison deals 2 Damage to Fantome!

Round 2:
Fantome uses Knock Off!
To Crit <625, 8763 no
10 Damage to Zero
Zero lost his Rare Candy!
-7 Energy

Zero uses Heavy Slam!
To Crit <625, 9020 no
14+4=18 Damage to Fantome
-10 Energy

Round 3:
Fantome uses Horn Leech!
To Crit <625, 2287 no
8+3+1.5*1.5=18.75 Damage to Zero
9.375 HP Restored
-11 Energy

Zero uses Gyro Ball!
To Crit <625, 1328 no
15+4=19 Damage to Fantome
-7 Energy

Zero: 10+18.75=28.75~29 Damage Taken
7+10+7=24 Energy Used
Fantome: 19+18+19+6-9.375=52.625~53 Damage Taken
7+7+11=25 Energy Used

53 HP
52 EN
4/5/3/5/28 (-10% EVA)

74 HP
42 EN
5/5/5/4/80
Overgrowth/
Chlorophyll/Thick Fat
Venusaurite

KO HP
77 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)
Expert Belt

38 HP
26 EN
6/4/3/5/70
Expert Belt

KO HP
33 EN
5/4/5/3/81 (-10% EVA)

The Sunlight is Harsh (1 Rounds)

SubwayJ Slaps Matezoide with a fish
Matezoide realizes he hates fish
I ref

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)