A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
some reads so far
dbd is townspewed i dont think he would post like that at the end unless it was coached or townie, but it seemed legit to me
flandrs is scummy this made no sense i have some info on psy from last night and im not sure if its a scummy/townie thing...
lechen is scummy (ok sure ur precious ratio goes down but this is like a policy vote since either you arent trying to help town or you are scum making excuses as to why you are lurking.
id like a claim from HydrogenHydreigon to explain what he was doing last night
what.

Lechen

the crest of flames
is a Tiering Contributor
I ignored it the first time but I don't want to ignore you twice: no real reason for me to claim to you in private because I still can't decide on your alignment as I said in my readlist. I will claim to a clean town in private or a townier player at least unless we decide on massclaim.

The more I think about it the harder it is for me to find a reason for jalmont lying.

I don't understand what did saber wanted to achieve then. I'd like more of your thoughts on saber if possible. There are 2 players wanting to vote him and it can't be only because of his activity right?
I'm extremely suspicious of saber rn. Not convinced he's scum yet but he literally ignored us, then he told us he was Town Investigate and that he will tell us more when necessary. It took backlash and me threatening to shoot him tonight with Celever that made him reveal what he is and even then the claim feels fake cuz he literally arrived at the same conclusion as we did previously. He could literally have told us the info when we were speculating abt Jalmont (which would have been very helpful) but he didn't.

also, what are the setups i cannot access google docs at this time
1715513639643.png

I'm extremely suspicious of saber rn. Not convinced he's scum yet but he literally ignored us, then he told us he was Town Investigate and that he will tell us more when necessary. It took backlash and me threatening to shoot him tonight with Celever that made him reveal what he is and even then the claim feels fake cuz he literally arrived at the same conclusion as we did previously. He could literally have told us the info when we were speculating abt Jalmont (which would have been very helpful) but he didn't.
I always have a hard time reading him except for last game where I townread him out of 2 messages. Your theory makes sense and seems like it's not a hard to claim role for scum. Not the worst vote until we get to know more from other players but as I said he is normally hard to read.

go back to studying child dont be like me
This. I couldn't study when I was underage and after my work experience I can say for sure that studying is the most important thing to do when you are young.

Yeah idk what what to say. Uh waiting for jalmont I guess to say that my results were good
Wow, what a coincidence you investigated the same person we had a decent guess of. Pretty sure you fake claimed. If anyone opposes and gives a decent argument though my opinion can def be changed
Jalmont dropped the info and then went to sleep so a lot of today's discussion depends on him. Hopefully he is active when he wakes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)