A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk i mean i posted a full readslist yk?
Frankly, I am inclined to agree in part w/ psy here. This game is not a traditional low-power NOC, and therefore we should not play it as such. I am treating this much more like a restricted-communications mech-based OC game, as I think that is the most efficient and optimal way to play.

Namely, this means that reads, while useful, are going to be less important from a long-term perspective than claims. I'm not saying that you should blindly trust psy (or even send a claim to him over someone else), but you shouldn't be surprised when you are found slightly suspect when flat-out refuse to send a claim to anyone.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
Frankly, I am inclined to agree in part w/ psy here. This game is not a traditional low-power NOC, and therefore we should not play it as such. I am treating this much more like a restricted-communications mech-based OC game, as I think that is the most efficient and optimal way to play.

Namely, this means that reads, while useful, are going to be less important from a long-term perspective than claims. I'm not saying that you should blindly trust psy (or even send a claim to him over someone else), but you shouldn't be surprised when you are found slightly suspect when flat-out refuse to send a claim to anyone.
im not refusing forever if someone gets actually towncleared or i can be fairly certain theyre town ill be claiming

im not refusing forever if someone gets actually towncleared or i can be fairly certain theyre town ill be claiming
Ok that position seems semi-reasonable, may have misunderstood you. Lechen should be able to mechanically greencheck himself tonight by using the vigilante shot, at which point I think there is really no excuse for claiming to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)