A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
Alice Kazumi my homie, seems towny this game
pulsar512b completely different from other games I would say, playing v weird and untowny
Redless haven't heard them talk much, might consider later but rn I'm fine w them
JALMONT scummont metagame
sunny004 about the same as redless
master oden not the best vibes but decent for now
StupidFlandrs48 I don't think bros cooking possible vote for me later doesn't seem towny this game
saberslasher11 probably 3p probably not town
Psypsypsypsypsythe I feel better about him then most but he refused to claim after I claimed to him which idk what to say to
Lechen towny role provable I feel good about this slot
ImaginaryNeon my man is trolling less this game, but I feel like its less based on personal improvement and more on the fact that he's mafia rofl
HydrogenHydreigon I feel decent about him for now
Dead by Daylight I think he townspewed himself, wouldn't vote at all, probably wasn't staged

Unvote

I will vote for Jalmont tonight.

but i do think it is absurd to scumread someone for not wanting to claim to someone they dont trust
I had the same experience with psy. His gameplan this game seems to be to annoy and badger people until they claim to him while giving no information of his own in return. He seems to think he's entitled to lead town when there is no reason to trust him at all. Worst of all, some people seem to have given in to his "pressure". I think this is really foolish and I recommend against giving information to him unless you're one of the people he's claimed to.

I see his strategy this game as akin to terrorism. I have been ignoring his posts in thread and I recommend you do the same. He is unable to act unilaterally, so if we give him no credibility, he will be forced to stop being annoying.

Psypsypsypsypsythe I feel better about him then most but he refused to claim after I claimed to him which idk what to say to
Iconic. His goal is to accrue as much personal power as possible. This is good if he is town of course. But it's a strategy that's equally easy to do as town and as scum so he shouldn't be rewarded for it. Please, nobody give him any more information. You are just encouraging him and he will give you nothing in return.

Personally I don’t know if a massclaim is a good idea, especially if we are on the verge of a mech greencheck where everyone can just claim to a confirmed townie and keep info out of scum’s hands.

unsure that I follow here, any role can fake claim?
I meant practically.
On the Google Doc, in the section for the Witch, it says "You will know the role of the player you Control."
Jalmont claimed having a Witch attempt, and fail (claimed to be due to his Veteran role), to control him.
Presumably, it still gives the info even if the actual "getting them to do something" part fails, so a hypothetical Witch saber could've taken the result from that (Veteran) and looked for it in the Google Doc under Investigator's possible results to claim the "Vigilante/Veteran/Mafioso/Ambusher/Poacher/Psychic" result on Jalmont to get towncred.

I'm liking neon posting more and more even if I'm not sure he is right. He seems more focused in the game.

Also I don't feel too good about jalmont vote anymore, I feel like he has improved in his latest posts.
i believe you and lechen are town, but yall are gonna get fucking styled on + theres no point
Remember what we talked in pm about a week ago not game related? Back then I meant things like this.

Unvote

I will vote for Jalmont tonight.

I had the same experience with psy. His gameplan this game seems to be to annoy and badger people until they claim to him while giving no information of his own in return. He seems to think he's entitled to lead town when there is no reason to trust him at all. Worst of all, some people seem to have given in to his "pressure". I think this is really foolish and I recommend against giving information to him unless you're one of the people he's claimed to.

I see his strategy this game as akin to terrorism. I have been ignoring his posts in thread and I recommend you do the same. He is unable to act unilaterally, so if we give him no credibility, he will be forced to stop being annoying.
Great now whenever I see a psy post I will think that I'm reading a terrorist duck.

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
I'm liking neon posting more and more even if I'm not sure he is right. He seems more focused in the game.

Also I don't feel too good about jalmont vote anymore, I feel like he has improved in his latest posts.

Remember what we talked in pm about a week ago not game related? Back then I meant things like this.

Great now whenever I see a psy post I will think that I'm reading a terrorist duck.
:sob: all I am saying is that there is no point of me claiming :skull:

I think at some point I said that I planned on making a Role Madness game where I'd just slap a bunch of roles from other Smogon games into a single and try to very loosely balance it.
Well, that idea may or may not wind up extending past WW Mafia.
Screenshot_20240513_162014_Sheets.jpg

(I'm not actually going to read/sheet these I'm just gonna look for roles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)