A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am mechanically cleared off of hh, i am the town lookout and n1 watched psy and hh protected them, on his flip hes town and there is no way i can know that he protected psy unless this is my role. N2 i watched lechen trying to catch the scum, someone rediirected to alice, and i know dead by daylight targetted alice
you’re either lookout or recon

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
  1. Alice Kazumi suspicious based on lack of activity but i dont see enough of a reason to vote
  2. pulsar512b top sr, one of the more experienced players here but is throwing for fun?(nah this kid is scum)
  3. master oden tl i liked his jal defense and his behavior
  4. StupidFlandrs48 sl
  5. saberslasher11 (i forgot the interaction but isnt he witch or smth)
  6. Psypsypsypsypsythe i dont like his actions this game
  7. Lechen i believe he is cleared unless someone else claims his kill in which..
  8. ImaginaryNeon very suspicious, almost as much as pulsar, probably a good lynch next cycle
  9. genisu me, towncleared by hhs flip :skull: logic is simple, i knew he targetted psy last night, he admitted to doing it and he was town so we arent s/s running a scam operation. i think lookout is the only role that can do this therefore towncleared.
  10. Dead by Daylight id like a claim from him but good vibes so far, just the first game townie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)