A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am mechanically cleared off of hh, i am the town lookout and n1 watched psy and hh protected them, on his flip hes town and there is no way i can know that he protected psy unless this is my role. N2 i watched lechen trying to catch the scum, someone rediirected to alice, and i know dead by daylight targetted alice
Psy you need to fucking read on your own. I'm not your summer camp counselor it's not summer yet

I am mechanically cleared off of hh, i am the town lookout and n1 watched psy and hh protected them, on his flip hes town and there is no way i can know that he protected psy unless this is my role. N2 i watched lechen trying to catch the scum, someone rediirected to alice, and i know dead by daylight targetted alice
wait what do you mean "someone redirected to alice?"

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
the only way it's possible for Lechen to not be Retri is of all of Lechen, Saber, and Genisu are evil and have been making up lies. Saberslasher got the result on Lechen that confirms them as not a Mafia Killing role. I believe Genisu saw Lechen's corpse visit. All of these basically prove Lechen is retri
is this a 0% btw like i feel like its not a 0% with all 3 being inexperienced leading to bad plays like claiming retri. its probably like pretty low probability but. its a thing

is this a 0% btw like i feel like its not a 0% with all 3 being inexperienced leading to bad plays like claiming retri. its probably like pretty low probability but. its a thing
I mean that's what I mean by saying that lmao. It makes no sense and it's also not possible for genisu to watch Lechen if they were both evil since that's not a thing. You can only target non mafia members with roles like Recon I believe

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
I mean that's what I mean by saying that lmao. It makes no sense and it's also not possible for genisu to watch Lechen if they were both evil since that's not a thing. You can only target non mafia members with roles like Recon I believe
yeah i mean they coulda faked a watch or something idk its not literal 0% but its close enough we prob have to accept it

the only way it's possible for Lechen to not be Retri is of all of Lechen, Saber, and Genisu are evil and have been making up lies. Saberslasher got the result on Lechen that confirms them as not a Mafia Killing role. I believe Genisu saw Lechen's corpse visit. All of these basically prove Lechen is retri
what youre saying here about genisu isnt true though. he didnt watch lechen he watched alice and didnt see any corpse. lechen and saber can still be evil together and theres nothing improbable about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)