A Wild & Hard Metapod Appears!!! Be Prepared For ORAS With New Shiny Megas: Post# 1377!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE!!!
Trick Room BFFs...

My Slowpoke (TR) (Dex No. 079)

Nature: Quiet | Gender: Female | Ability: Regenerator (HA)
OT: Jason | ID: 04765
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/00
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Block | Sleep Talk | Belch | Future Sight
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. SV matched the cool SnoopysWorld!

AND

My Karrablast (TR) (Dex No. 588)

Nature: Brave | Gender: Male | Ability: No Guard (HA)
OT: Divinia | ID: 15351
IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/00
Current Moves: Pursuit | Megahorn | Knock Off | Drill Run
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (roxas982).

UPDATE!!!
Trick Room BFFs...

My Slowpoke (TR) (Dex No. 079)

Nature: Quiet | Gender: Female | Ability: Regenerator (HA)
OT: Jason | ID: 04765
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/00
Current Moves: Block | Sleep Talk | Belch | Future Sight
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. SV matched the cool SnoopysWorld!

AND

My Karrablast (TR) (Dex No. 588)

Nature: Brave | Gender: Male | Ability: No Guard (HA)
OT: Divinia | ID: 15351
IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/00
Current Moves: Pursuit | Megahorn | Knock Off | Drill Run
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (roxas982).

copy cat....

cmt for caterpie for now, i'll get back to sv breeding .

So it has skill swap and pain split :/ ill have to breed those other moves on and it will no longer be in a dream ball (though if you want ha I could do it in lux ball )
Actually a female with HA in a luxury ball would do me just fine :D
Some egg moves would be great, though I'm not concerned about ivs or nature

What happened to your Pokebank legends?
As Arhan said I lost some of them when my 5th gen game died on me...
But I have recently found most of them in the bank actually (its really messy in there...). Just couldn't be bothered to type them up again.
Anything in particular you are looking for? I can have a look for you

I was wondering if you had any Victini, especially ones that know Bolt Strike
I have flawless or penta-flawless Adamant, Jolly, Timid and Brave Victini. Three of which are Movie Victini, one is in game (Timid). So unfortunately no Tohoku Victini... sorry xD

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have flawless or penta-flawless Adamant, Jolly, Timid and Brave Victini. Three of which are Movie Victini, one is in game (Timid). So unfortunately no Tohoku Victini... sorry xD
It's fine, you wouldn't happen to have any Mews would you?

It's fine, you wouldn't happen to have any Mews would you?
Yeah I've got a healthy collection of Mews. I definitely have Bold, Jolly, Modest and Timid, maybe others. Some have tutor moves such as Stealth Rock etc.
All will be non-shiny though. I have three 3rd gen shinies, but I do not have redistribution rights on those.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah I've got a healthy collection of Mews. I definitely have Bold, Jolly, Modest and Timid, maybe others. Some have tutor moves such as Stealth Rock etc.
All will be non-shiny though. I have three 3rd gen shinies, but I do not have redistribution rights on those.
What would you want for them?

Hey man, do you have any of these? I've been looking for a while haha:
Timid icy wind keldeo (hp flying if possible), impish landorus-T with knock off and SR, and timid sheer force HP ice landorus-I

I can offer the following (the heatrans were RNG'd by me, the latios was not) or do some 6th gen breeding
Latios Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Trick, Defog
Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
I also have some azelfs (timid/jolly) and uxies (calm/impish/timid) that I RNG'd but they're currently sitting in my diamond

Hey man, do you have any of these? I've been looking for a while haha:
Timid icy wind keldeo (hp flying if possible), impish landorus-T with knock off and SR, and timid sheer force HP ice landorus-I

I can offer the following (the heatrans were RNG'd by me, the latios was not) or do some 6th gen breeding
Latios Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Trick, Defog
Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
I also have some azelfs (timid/jolly) and uxies (calm/impish/timid) that I RNG'd but they're currently sitting in my diamond
Yeah, my good friend Dewey911p has recently rng'd a hp flying keldeo and impish lando (this is shiny though, dunno if you are keen on that) for me. And I think I have his ha lando somewhere in the bank too.
I'd prefer 6th gen breeding. If you could post a list here, or pm me a list of your breedables that would be great!
Keeping in mind that I like males with many rare egg moves or females in special pokeballs. I am usually not too concerned about IVs or nature.
I gotta head out, will have to get back to you later

As Arhan said I lost some of them when my 5th gen game died on me...
But I have recently found most of them in the bank actually (its really messy in there...). Just couldn't be bothered to type them up again.
Anything in particular you are looking for? I can have a look for you
Remember Evan you traded me some too, so if you need anything Im here. About half of them are on my X/Y as I tutored them though no longer plan to redistribute other people's pokes in my thread.

Remember Evan you traded me some too, so if you need anything Im here. About half of them are on my X/Y as I tutored them though no longer plan to redistribute other people's pokes in my thread.
Oh great, thanks for the reminder Val, I seriously forgot about that lol ^^
I don't really need any atm, not a huge fan of legends anyway.
Also if you are here you wanna collect a gible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)