A Wild & Hard Metapod Appears!!! Be Prepared For ORAS With New Shiny Megas: Post# 1377!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha awesome, that would be great :D
Had them before and deleted...
you can have it for free, i will check if i still have the box in an hour or so :p . otherwise it will take 10 minutes to breed it .

here is the IV

B6 - 5,6 - Onix (M) - Sassy - Sturdy - 31.31.31.15.31.12 [1785] - Ice

Last edited:
you can have it for free, i will check if i still have the box in an hour or so :p . otherwise it will take 10 minutes to breed it .

here is the IV

B6 - 5,6 - Onix (M) - Sassy - Sturdy - 31.31.31.15.31.12 [1785] - Ice
Sure that's fine by me :)
How about for my shiny Drifloon that you wanted before? Though I won't be able to trade for a few hours.

CMT for you ( as you like egg moves I would suggest my Aegislash )

My Phantump II(Dex No. 708)

Nature: Careful | Gender: Female | Ability: Harvest (HA)
OT: James | ID: 08136
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Venom Drench | Imprison | Bestow | Grudge
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (Haseo14).

You mean the shiny ones yes?
As for a Horsea, the only thing I need for now is a Male Smeargle with Seismic Toss/ Helping Hand/ Hammer Arm/ Curse.
Alternatively, I could use a female HA Pinsir (Nest ball) or Female HA Liepard (Luxury ball) if you have the safari.
I have the Pinsir. And shiny doesn't matter.
If you already have the Pinsir is there anything else I could give you?

~ CMT Phantump ~
Heyo, I just gotta run, had a quick glance in your thread, certainly have interesting stuff, I'll reply there when I return :)

I have the Pinsir. And shiny doesn't matter.
If you already have the Pinsir is there anything else I could give you?
Nope, haven't got the Pinsir yet. So I'd trade you a horsea for a female Moxie Pinsir in a nest ball. I've accidently poofed my last one.
Nature and IVs doesn't matter

Heyo, I just gotta run, had a quick glance in your thread, certainly have interesting stuff, I'll reply there when I return :)

Nope, haven't got the Pinsir yet. So I'd trade you a horsea for a female Moxie Pinsir in a nest ball. I've accidently poofed my last one.
Nature and IVs doesn't matter
Well, I have everything ready whenever you are.

Alright, you'll be breed them yourself yes?
Approximately how long do you think it will take? And what would you like? :)

You mean shiny ones right? If yes, then these:
Slowpoke

Relaxed | Luke | 30945 | Regenerator | lvl 1
31/x/31/31/31/0 | Untouched | Male
Future Sight | Belch | Block | Sleep Talk

Oddish

Modest | Percy | 59410 | Chlorophyll | lvl 1
31/31/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Nature Power | Synthesis | Charm | Teeter Dance
Surskit

Timid | Irving | 23229 | Swift Swim | lvl 1
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Hydro Pump | Signal Beam | Psybeam | Mud Shot

Chikorita

Calm | Shadow | 46274 | Overgrow | lvl 1
31/0/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)| Untouched | Male
Leech Seed | Leaf Storm | Body Slam | Aromatherapy
Yes I meant the Shiny ones :) It's ok, can you clone ? If not I'll have to find a cloner for them.

Also if you don't directly find anything you like, wait until tomorrow, cause I got like 5+ more pokemon, with eggmoves, to type in. To lazy doing it now as I am on a breeding streak :P
Replied :)

Well, I have everything ready whenever you are.
Awesome :D
Okay so do you prefer to breed your own Drifloon & Kabuto? Or my shiny finished ones? Cos my shiny ones are both boys...
As for Horsea I can just give you a shiny one, since that's female anyway, and you can just breed off that if you want :)

Yes I meant the Shiny ones :) It's ok, can you clone ? If not I'll have to find a cloner for them.
Alright I can clone. But do you mind if I send you 4 random stuff in the first trade? This way I can clone both yours and mine in one go and save myself some time xD
So in the 2nd trade I'll send back your 4 originals and my 4 pokes

Alright I can clone. But do you mind if I send you 4 random stuff in the first trade? This way I can clone both yours and mine in one go and save myself some time xD
So in the 2nd trade I'll send back your 4 originals and my 4 pokes
I don't mind at all ;) I don't think I can find someone I can trust more =) I won't be online this afternoon though so we may have to do this tomorrow. I'll send you a PM when I'll be online.

That doesn't matter to me, surprise me :P
Sorry for the delay, that took longer then expected...
If you are still here I can trade in 10 min :)

I don't mind at all ;) I don't think I can find someone I can trust more =) I won't be online this afternoon though so we may have to do this tomorrow. I'll send you a PM when I'll be online.
Sure no problem, contact me when you are ready :D

Awesome :D
Okay so do you prefer to breed your own Drifloon & Kabuto? Or my shiny finished ones? Cos my shiny ones are both boys...
As for Horsea I can just give you a shiny one, since that's female anyway, and you can just breed off that if you want :)
I'll breed them off my own, thank you.

hey buddy. I need a female castform spitback. I can offer flawless dive ball Marill with egg moves, perfect moonball poochyena with egg moves, perfect iv female HA Onix(premier Ball)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)