A Wild & Hard Metapod Appears!!! Be Prepared For ORAS With New Shiny Megas: Post# 1377!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Dude, these are awesome...
Cmt, but you have infinite credits, so you might as well pick anything for free anyway lol

#707 | KLEFKI

#371 | BAGON

Nicknames changeable? And there's no way to change NN of Honedge and Cleffa right?
In response to your CMT; would you be willing to do:

Tropius (F) [Dream Ball] - Harvest - Leech Seed + Synthesis + Leaf Storm (IVs and nature don't matter).
Mankey (F) [Premier Ball] - Defiant - Encore + Night Slash + Close Combat (IVs and nature don't matter).

And yes, they are nickname-changeable, however I usually only do this if I prefer the suggested one to mine, or have specifically requested a breeding project.

Thanks for the interest; either reply in my thread, quote me here or PM me to arrange more (so I get an alert) :).

Edit: And no, those ones were hatched by others for me. Anything not with the OT: Misty I can't renickname (and some of them—Cyndaquil, Gible and Noibat—would literally take me an hour to renickname, so let's not...).

Last edited:
In response to your CMT; would you be willing to do:

Tropius (F) [Dream Ball] - Harvest - Leech Seed + Synthesis + Leaf Storm (IVs and nature don't matter).
Mankey (F) [Premier Ball] - Defiant - Encore + Night Slash + Close Combat (IVs and nature don't matter).

And yes, they are nickname-changeable, however I usually only do this if I prefer the suggested one to mine, or have specifically requested a breeding project.

Thanks for the interest; either reply in my thread, quote me here or PM me to arrange more (so I get an alert) :).
Mate your welcome to pick more then two if anything else interests you. I am more then happy to assist you in projects :)
Well I was thinking for NNs:
Klefki: Either "Kleptomaniac" (ie. someone with a compulsion to steal key chains) or "Dude! Where's my car??"
Bagon: "Bokoryu" (Jap for outrage dragon)
Tell me what you think? :D

CMT for the Jolly Deoxys Evan?
Hey man, I give you one for free when I've transferred it :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well I was thinking for NNs:
Klefki: Either "Kleptomaniac" (ie. someone with a compulsion to steal key chains) or "Dude! Where's my car??"
Bagon: "Bokoryu" (Jap for outrage dragon)
Tell me what you think? :D)
Thanks for the offer, but I'm a little limited on time at the moment, trying to keep it down to just a few projects for now :).

I like Kleptomaniac (I'll be keeping mine as it is, so yours'll be unique); but I'm afraid not for the Bagon—I've had a "Pick 'N' Mix" Salamence for a lot of generations now, there's not a lot that'll convince me to change him I'm afraid (sorry for being stubborn :P).

"Dude! Where's my car??" is a little too long (like 9 characters too long) to fit, just in case you plan to use it sometime :P.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm a little limited on time at the moment, trying to keep it down to just a few projects for now :).

I like Kleptomaniac (I'll be keeping mine as it is, so yours'll be unique); but I'm afraid not for the Bagon—I've had a "Pick 'N' Mix" Salamence for a lot of generations now, there's not a lot that'll convince me to change him I'm afraid (sorry for being stubborn :P).

"Dude! Where's my car??" is a little too long (like 9 characters too long) to fit, just in case you plan to use it sometime :P.
Face Palm... Completely forgot about the length restriction, I'm such an idiot... xD
Anyway, I'll pm you when they are ready. You have exams soon right? After that I can work on anything in my thread for you, will update as well :D

Small Update:

Dewey's Trick Room Movie Victini

Nature: Brave | Gender: N/A | Ability: Victory Star
OT: Movie14 | ID: 12031
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0 EVs: UT (Lv. 50)
Current Moves: V-Create | Fusion Flare | Fusion Bolt | Searing Shot
Non-Redis

TRU Arceus

Nature: Naive | Gender: N/A | Ability: Multitype

OT: TRU | ID: 11079
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 100)
Current Moves: Judgment | Roar of Time | Spacial Rend | Shadow Force
Non-Redis

More to come...

cmt for a 2 for 1 for(also i have fream ball staryu, igglybuff,swablue and drifloon, those are not competitive thou, i just randomly got them from the dream radar)

Nature: Sassy | Gender: Male | Ability: Sturdy
OT: Matthew | ID: 57624
IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/0
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Rock Blast | Stealth Rock | Smack Down | Rock Slide

Nature: Brave | Gender: Male | Ability: Rock Head
OT: Snacko | ID: 61034
IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/0
Current Moves: Horn Attack | Tail Whip | Crunch | Fire Fang
Fully-Redis

Nature: Hasty | Gender: Male | Ability: Overgrow
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
EVs: UT (Lv.1)
Current Moves: Leer | Leech Seed | Crunch | Leaf Storm
Fully-Redis

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a shiny marrep in a dream ball modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 for your shiny gible and how can i join your giveaway

cmt for a 2 for 1 for(also i have fream ball staryu, igglybuff,swablue and drifloon, those are not competitive thou, i just randomly got them from the dream radar)

Nature: Sassy | Gender: Male | Ability: Sturdy
OT: Matthew | ID: 57624
IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/0
Current Moves: Rock Blast | Stealth Rock | Smack Down | Rock Slide

Nature: Brave | Gender: Male | Ability: Rock Head
IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/0
Current Moves: Horn Attack | Tail Whip | Crunch | Fire Fang
Fully-Redis

Nature: Hasty | Gender: Male | Ability: Overgrow
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
EVs: UT (Lv.1)
Current Moves: Leer | Leech Seed | Crunch | Leaf Storm
Fully-Redis
Heyo, nothing I'm interested in at the moment. BUT you can pick one of Treeko or Onix and I'll give it to you free :)

Would you be interested in a shiny marrep in a dream ball modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 for your shiny gible and how can i join your giveaway
Perhaps, but can I get more details? ie. gender, egg moves, did you breed yourself (if not, ot please) ect.
Which Gible were you looking at?
For the giveaway, I'm still thinking what to give lol. I'll edit the title of this thread when it starts :D

Giveaway Starts!!
Read rules in post# 23, its blatently obvious when people ignore them.

With the imminent release of the new Pokémon movie, I thought I'd give out the following cuties:

Movie Victini (JAP)

Nature: Adamant | Gender: N/A | Ability: Victory Star
OT: JAP | ID: 04161
EVs: UT (Lv. 50)
Non-Redis

OR

Movie Victini (JAP)

Nature: Jolly | Gender: N/A | Ability: Victory Star
OT: JAP | ID: 04161
EVs: UT (Lv. 50)
Non-Redis​

I'd like one of those free Victini. (Have read the rules on post 23). I really just need it for Dex of my missing event pokemon. Either one works just fine. :)

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to participate in your victini giveaway. May I get a Jolly one please? \O/

I'd like one of those free Victini. (Have read the rules on post 23). I really just need it for Dex of my missing event pokemon. Either one works just fine. :)
Sure, VM you when its transferred.
Can i get the adament victini and the marrep is male Ot greg id 39175 for the dream ball shiny gible
No problem on the Victini. But I'll need alittle time to get the gible cloned.
I'd like to participate in your victini giveaway. May I get a Jolly one please? \O/
Can I please get a Jolly Victini? I'll try to send you something nice in return :)
Okay no probs, no need for anything in return :)
But I need alittle more time breeding the pokes for our pending trade. Sorry about that...

No problem on the Victini. But I'll need alittle time to get the gible cloned.

Okay no probs, no need for anything in return :)
But I need alittle more time breeding the pokes for our pending trade. Sorry about that...
It's okay, I haven't found the time to start on the request yet. Been really busy irl ^^"
Edit: And thank you for Victini ^^

Could i please get either Victini, if you aren't too busy that is! Would just really like it for my dex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)