Abusive admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not here to minimod and i do not like to midimod, but a particular abusive driver is running rampant in the OU room in particular
His name is dallaren. We have not been on close terms(if you know what i mean) but today i saw him do something so bad i just had to come here.

A bunch of us were trying to see how many letters it took to activate the warning message from Bottt, when some guy (a friend of dallaren) did about 50 letters in a row and got muded by bottt, he then unmuted him and when i did a lot less characters he muted me.This is obvious favouitism.Please sort it out if you can

OK here's the thing, you've dug your own grave here. BoTTT is a scripted program used to moderate rooms, it automatically warns/mutes rulebreakers. You trying to see how many characters it takes for you to be muted is just idiotic. You provoked boTTT and it most likely happened multiple times so you were muted. You're 100% in the wrong here so in the future please do not provoke boTTT and do not break rules. Also you will most likely be blacklisted so don't be surprised if it happens, you'll just have to face the consequences for your own stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)