1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Gen 3 ADV NU - An introduction and a tiny bit of shuffling from UU

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by Oglemi, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Jellicent

Jellicent ~the spirit who loves spirits~
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Ruiner of Alph

ADV OU is still in beta, so I dunno when or if this will be added. You can probably find kids in the Old Gens room that would like to play it, though. Choice Band is the only choice item in ADV, so it's basically that, lefties, and lum berry. I might be forgetting something; obviously Marowak rolls with Thick Club. Chesto-Rest is plausible. The full ADV item list is here~
  2. Oglemi

Oglemi gimme
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

Just as an fyi and update. The Smogon Dex now reflects the tier list in the OP with the added addition of Torkoal and NFEs. I tagged the important NFEs as NU though all are legal. http://www.smogon.com/dex/rs/tags/nu

I did not move Persian and a few others due to the unpredictable-ness effect that they'd have on the tier, as it is right now it's extremely balanced and I don't really want to add anything that will disrupt that.
  3. Piexplode

Piexplode

Umm I hope that only a couple of months is not reviving super dead threads.. I was just wandering parasect's analysis as I was looking to find additional tiers where my little bug is usable and then I saw my BABY MAWILE is viable. I need this tier right now <3
    Is anyone up for some of this? :)
  4. Oglemi

Oglemi gimme
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

Piexplode hit me up whenever you want, I got 3 teams on standby you can play against
  5. Piexplode

Piexplode

Ah nice, I had a battle against Trikrom and then I built a team in a rush and got kinda smashed lol.. I'll work on trying to make a proper team or two and then I'll hit ya up when I see you on

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)