Serious An apology is in order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I posted a... rather edgelord-y attempt at a joke on the main Smogon Discord concerning Miracle Mineral Solution and its use in supposedly 'curing' autism in an attempt to be funny. Needless to say, I likely offended some people and/or failed to be funny, seeing how quickly I got the banhammer.

Thus, I sincerely apologize for that 'joke', regardless of whether or not I happened to offend but more so if I did. Additionally, it should be stated that I am on the Autism Spectrum myself, professionally diagnosed, and in no way meant to insult other Smogoners on the spectrum. If I were let back onto the Smogon Discord, I can prove I can move beyond that.

Of course, if my ban is only temporary, feel free to not let me back until the ban expires. MY apology still stands in that case, though.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Apology accepted; I don’t know what the status of your Discord ban is, but just be more mindful about what you say in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)