Inactive Android App for Data + Team Building

Not what I would call pretty but very functional. I think if the design and layout is worked on more it would be perfect.

Actually I just noticed there is no bold nature to choose in the team builder. Can easily be fixed after being exported by email, but it's still a problem. Also a damage calc and EV tracker would be cool. I use different apps for each but the damage calculator doesn't consider STAB and the EV tracker is slightly confusing.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't have a smartphone, so I'm just wondering if this has an exportable/importable feature? It would be nice to maybe export from PS on mobile/get teams from somewhere and then edit them on the go. You could PM them to yourself later to use on PS/PO as well.

The bold nature (and natures in general) on the team builder page is definitely broken right now. I have a bug list that will be addressed within the next few weeks... taking a break for now because I program full-time through the week too. Don't want to get burnt out. :)

Damage calc is definitely something I plan on adding in the future.

And Redew, just like JSmooth said you can export teams from the Pokepraiser app. Currently there is no import feature.

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Wow this is so nice,going to download it today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)