BATTLE READY BOUTIQUE: UPDATE: CRAWDAUNT, SHINY MANDIBUZZ, HP FIRE ALAKAZAM, SMEARGLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in a few of your pokemon like thundurus, bisharp, chesnaught, medicham ghothitelle. I have a 5 IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant Larvitar with DD and Pursuit and an Adamant 5 IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Tyrunt with Elemental Fangs, would you be interested in either of those? I have a couple other things I was planning on ev training and using for myself but I may be willing to trade them if need be. Also have mega items and BM items.

Interested in a few of your pokemon like thundurus, bisharp, chesnaught, medicham ghothitelle. I have a 5 IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant Larvitar with DD and Pursuit and an Adamant 5 IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Tyrunt with Elemental Fangs, would you be interested in either of those? I have a couple other things I was planning on ev training and using for myself but I may be willing to trade them if need be. Also have mega items and BM items.
What are those couple other things you planned on EV training?

I have things like a 5 IV Modest feebas with some egg moves, 5 IV modest lapras, 5 IV totodile with DD, Ice Punch and Aqua Jet, although I probably will keep totodile. 5 IV Karablast with Knock Off.

I have things like a 5 IV Modest feebas with some egg moves, 5 IV modest lapras, 5 IV totodile with DD, Ice Punch and Aqua Jet, although I probably will keep totodile. 5 IV Karablast with Knock Off.
can you give me the info on the karrablast and the feebas like i do the info on my pokemon please

Karrablast is now spoken for, as for Feebas, it's 5 IVS (31/x/31/31/31/31) Modest, with Hypnosis and Mirror Coat egg moves, might have another don't remember, and the ability is Swift Swim.

Hi , CMT for these please

Pokemon: mandibuzz
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: bold
Ability: overcoat
Pokeball: luxury ball
Moves: defog, taunt, roost, foul play

Pokemon: bisharp
OT/ID: Cecilia/ 63718
Nature: adamant
Ability: defiant
Pokeball: pokeball
Moves: knock off, iron head, SD, sucker punch

cmt for
Pokemon: mamoswine
Nature: naive
Ability: thick fat
Pokeball: premier ball
Moves: ice shard, EQ, icicle crash, freeze-dry

Pokemon: gothitelle
IV’s: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: modest
Ability: shadow tag
Pokeball: heal ball
Moves: psyshock, energy ball, thunderbolt, shadow ball

cmt for
Pokemon: mamoswine
Nature: naive
Ability: thick fat
Pokeball: premier ball
Moves: ice shard, EQ, icicle crash, freeze-dry

Pokemon: gothitelle
Nature: modest
Ability: shadow tag
Moves: psyshock, energy ball, thunderbolt, shadow ball
im interested in your tentacool and that swablu (31/x/31/31/31/31).

hey ! cmt for :
(SHINY)

Pokemon: CLEFABLE
Nature: bold
Ability: magic guard
Moves: CM, flamethrower, moonblast, moonlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)