Battle Tower Team Help

Hello guys, my first post here. Heres my team I used for the battle tower so far which got us 50 wins(Dont laugh):
Gengar@Focus sash Modest nature 252 EVs in sp.atk & spd.
My style is to take other pokes with harsh force and speed and use some suicidal moves.
Hp:122 Atk:X Def:69 Sp.Atk:200 Sp.Def:95 Spd:162
Destiny Bond- The magic of this moveset, being able to get atleast 1 poke down
Shadow Ball- Decent STAB move for most situations
Focus Blast- For anti-dark, normal and steel purposes.
Energy ball- main weapon for bulky water types as well as getting easy ko`s on the slow ground/rock pokes.

My main lead which was the miracle on my team which got us nearly 15 more wins than my previous team before.

Metagross@Life orb Adamant Nature 252EVs in Atk,100 in Def, Sp. def 56 EVs in HP( im not entirely sure on EVs except for atk.)
Hp:167 Atk:205, Def:140, Sp Atk:XSp.Def:126, Spd:91
Bullet punch-Usefull to revenge kill pokes that were weakened by gengar.
Thunder Punch- basic defense on most water types. also a primary move.
Ice punch- used with steel typing to counter the vast 4x weakened-to-ice dragons. also another primary move.
Explosion- used for big, bulky tanks or magneton as well as koing the poke on a 2-1 battle. First designed to be used at low HP, but it almost has never been used.

My main revenge killer to gengar. Designed to get any poke with atleast regular damage.

Garchomp Choice scarf Adamant nature 252EVs in Atk & Spd.
Hp:177 Atk: 200 Def:102 Sp Atk:X Sp Def: 77 Spd:153
Outrage-Primary, Powerful STAB move that nearly OHKOs any nonresistant poke.
Earthquake-Secondary move to deal with any steel types that prevent me from using outrage.
Fire fang- just for you, Skarmory!
Swords dance- Yes its useless with the item, but i occasionally use it when i battle othr guys

My Final sweeper that should always go faster than any poke and get a OHKO. My fear wen using choice scarf is choosing between EQ or outrage on a 1-2 situation. If i EQ and the nex poke is flying or levitate, i lose. On the othr hand, Outrage will have 1-2 turns left after 1st poke is KOd, and if 2nd poke is steel, il probably die from it or suicide from confusion.

So, how is my team(cant use at sign or question mark caz that verr. maj. thing is there and dont know how to disable it.) Im welcome to any suggestions with a reason. also comment on things i lack as well.
Othr pokemon i have IV bred and EV trained are adamant Tyranitar(252 Evs in ATK.,216 in Def and 40 in HP. Also have a 252 sp.def and hp trained calm blissey.
Im thinking of iv breding and ev training an alakazam, so tell me if i should use it.
Anyways thx in advance...;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)