Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that pokemon dont lose egg moves and will pass them as long as you dont take them out of the daycare right? Just a psa to maybe make trades a little less....demanding
Sometimes I'll breed 6, 5 IV eggs and no one can hatch them for me, so I have to try again; I don't have any heart scales; Seemed nicer than asking him to breed it into a shiny...

You're not understanding the request. Bagon stops learning moves at level 55. This means if it's less than level 55 and it gains levels it loses the egg move when you take it out, and heart scaling back the move is a hassle.
Yeah, I know, I just left all the Heart Scales on X when I restarted it; thanks for understanding. If my computer craps out again, just come on wifi, I'll add you and be waiting on wifi tomorrow. Did you want Male or Female Shiny Buneary?

Hi, I like the modest flawless xerneas and the shiny hp fire roserade.

I have these now if you like any (all have 5/6 ivs):
I have a female parent to use for some of them.
dive ball shiny modest nidoran-m (nicknamed Joffrey)
calm shiny togekiss (gen4 moves: tailwind, defog)
legit event lonely Zekrom
legit shiny event timid palkia

working on-
calm luxury ball eevees
Legit Shiny Event Timid Palkia please. Do you have Dive Ball Female Nidoran with HA? I'll need a some cloning too, if you have some time.

Deal bro, i will be ready in 5 minutes.

Ready bro !
Sorry, had to leave, I'm back now though. Need a clone back of Swablu or like 5? Is that okay? I think more people will come for her. Lol.

Sometimes I'll breed 6, 5 IV eggs and no one can hatch them for me, so I have to try again; I don't have any heart scales; Seemed nicer than asking him to breed it into a shiny...

Yeah, I know, I just left all the Heart Scales on X when I restarted it; thanks for understanding. If my computer craps out again, just come on wifi, I'll add you and be waiting on wifi tomorrow. Did you want Male or Female Shiny Buneary?

Legit Shiny Event Timid Palkia please. Do you have Dive Ball Female Nidoran with HA? I'll need a some cloning too, if you have some time.

Sorry, had to leave, I'm back now though. Need a clone back of Swablu or like 5? Is that okay? I think more people will come for her. Lol.
So what do you do with the flawless eggs you didn't get hatched shiny? Couldnt you use them as parents? I mean..they'd have the egg moves..and a male would actually breed faster with the original female.....but no, youre right I just must not understand

Female, please. Wifi as in IRC?

Female, please. Wifi as in IRC?
No, if my laptop dies I wont be IRC. I'll be online in the game, waiting in the haunted house with no music and max volume for "Fang" to trade me.

yeah, I have a bunch left over. Just send me some mons to clone. I won't redistribute them.
Cool, I need Female Buneary (bred from yours, thanks!) and Shiny Corphish and Shiny Swablu cloned. 3 of each. Also, may I have 3 of the Modest Xerneas back? Thanks. No need to clone Roserade. I have a spare copy.

Pokéguy Hmmm, yes i can do that, but its late here, can i give one copy of it today and five tomorrow ?
Yes, just please give me one copy of Swablu back for tonight. Maybe I can get ooh_shiny to clone that one too; I think she likes Swablu. :)

iago 182, I'm online. Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
I have the palkia moved to X. I'll be online if you want to trade.
Thanks for the trade. Is Palkia re-distributable? Forgot to ask.

Go go, ready bro !

Thanks for the trade.
Thanks for the trade.

You're not understanding the request. Bagon stops learning moves at level 55. This means if it's less than level 55 and it gains levels it loses the egg move when you take it out, and heart scaling back the move is a hassle.
Hey, was just hatching some old eggs and thought of you. I have a Male 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Bagon with Dragon Dance, Thrash, Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump, if you want it to help you breed. Let me know and thanks for breeding Moxie Dusk Ball Salamence and Luxury Ball Prankster Sableye for me. I also have a Buneary and Diancie clone for you.

i am interested in 6 iv shiny mamoswine. I have a 6 iv shiny electivire to trade you with fire punch and ice punch.
Rules of the thread said:
7. Please list OT/ID No./IVs/Nature/Ball/Egg moves/Gender of each monster you are offering. I'm fine with you not having a trade thread, but for the love of pocket monsters, list all your info. People who ignore this rule, might be skipped.
What Ball, Nature and Gender is your Shiny Electivire?

EDIT:
in a poke ball, nature adamant, and it is male
Not interested, but thanks for posting. (Notice I have an Adamant Luxury Ball Shiny Elekid for trade on the first post)

Palkia's fully redis if you credit me for RNGing it.
Awesome. Thanks for the trade.

Updating:

[484] Shiny Palkia
OT:
SUM2013 (09093) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves:
Draco Meteor
PP Max moves: Spacial Rend, Hydro Pump
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes:
Reset by ooh_shiny, who told me it was fully re-distributable. This is a legitimate event.

[487] Shiny Giratina
OT:
SUM2013 (09303) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Notes:
$teele told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

[718] Zygarde
OT:
Luca (11321) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Aura Break
Notes:
iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

OpenDarkness

Banned deucer.
What Ball, Nature and Gender is your Shiny Electivire?

Awesome. Thanks for the trade.

Updating:

[484] Shiny Palkia
OT:
SUM2013 (09093) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
Tutor Moves:
Draco Meteor
PP Max moves: Spacial Rend, Hydro Pump
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Notes:
Reset by ooh_shiny, who told me it was fully re-distributable. This is a legitimate event.

[487] Shiny Giratina
OT:
SUM2013 (09303) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Pressure
Notes:
$teele told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

[718] Zygarde
OT:
Luca (11321) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Aura Break
Notes:
iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.
in a poke ball, nature adamant, and it is male

Hey, was just hatching some old eggs and thought of you. I have a Male 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Bagon with Dragon Dance, Thrash, Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump, if you want it to help you breed. Let me know and thanks for breeding Moxie Dusk Ball Salamence and Luxury Ball Prankster Sableye for me. I also have a Buneary and Diancie clone for you.
The most difficult part of this whole operation is actually finding a female HA bagon in a dusk ball, everything else is done (besides leveling).

Doing this from phone, so I apologize if the formatting looks poor.

In response to your CMT, both Diancies were injected (Afro and Esmeya confirmed this), I personally did not SR. Both full-redis. I'm interested in Chev's Jolly Zekrom and Afro's Bold Diancie if it's not too much trouble.

The most difficult part of this whole operation is actually finding a female HA bagon in a dusk ball, everything else is done (besides leveling).
Thanks for the trade!

In response to your CMT, both Diancies were injected (Afro and Esmeya confirmed this), I personally did not SR. Both full-redis.
Thanks for the trade!

Updating with these:

[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/4/30/31
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return

Notes:
This was traded to me by SanjivG, who said it is fully re-distributable. Injected wondercard. Don't trade for it if you don't like that.

[719] Diancie
OT:
えいがかん (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return

Notes:
This was traded to me by SanjivG, who said it is fully re-distributable. Injected wondercard. Don't trade for it if you don't like that.​

Hey there, I'll trade for this:
[334] Shiny Altaria
OT: Annibel (48404) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Hyper Voice, Roost, Agility, Pursuit
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to shinydwebble of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit to TyVip for the mother.

I need to get Eevee cloned first though.

Yay 1000 posts! Lol, not really a big deal since I've had a trade thread with over 5000+ posts when I was trading my Suicune to smogon.

Ty for the trade bro !

I need to ask you something, reply my PM please.
Thanks for the trade!

Hey can you CMT for your Shiny Lopunny and your Impish Diancie

Sorry I put the wrong Diance :p
For Buneary, I'll take a female of this:

Pokemon: Audino w/ Regenerator

Nature: Relaxed
Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: Amnesia, Wish, Heal Bell, Encore
Egg Group: (Fairy Egg Group)
M/F Ratio: 50%/50%

For Diancie I'd only take the Modest Lugia, with out a nickname.

Hey there, I'll trade for this:
[334] Shiny Altaria
OT: Annibel (48404) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
Hyper Voice, Roost, Agility, Pursuit
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to shinydwebble of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit to TyVip for the mother.

I need to get Eevee cloned first though.
Thanks for the trade!

Updating:

[133] Shiny Eevee / [700] Shiny Sylveon
OT:
Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Anticipation -> Pixilate
Tutor / Egg Moves: Hyper Voice, Heal Bell, Wish, Yawn
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
RNG abused by Chev4. He had a small giveaway with only one winner for each monster and I tracked the winners down for these. Fully re-distributable.

[282] Shiny Gardevoir
OT:
Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Trace
Tutor / Egg Moves: Hyper Voice, Trick
EV trained: 26 Defense / 232 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
RNG abused by Chev4. He had a small giveaway with only one winner for each monster and I tracked the winners down for these. Fully re-distributable. Sadly, this was ev trained before I could get the UT copy and thus only comes as Gardevoir.

[625] Shiny Bisharp
OT:
Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Defiant
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Tutor / Egg Moves: Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Dual Chop
Tradeable Stock :
: 1

Note:
RNG abused by Chev4. He had a small giveaway with only one winner for each monster and I tracked the winners down for these. Fully re-distributable.

[302] Shiny Sableye
OT:
Richard (51289) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Prankster
Egg Moves: Trick, Recover, Flatter, Mean Look
Tradeable Stock :

Notes
: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

[666] Shiny Vivillon (Icy Snow)
OT:
Chris (51289) (Lv. 16)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Compound Eyes
Egg Move: Stun Spore
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed (I think)
Tradeable Stock :

Notes
: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

Sorry for the double post, but needed to address this as soon as possible.
Pretty much none of these TSV hatches can be traded here any longer. The original breeder admitted to editing balls on the original parents prior to having them hatched shiny and according to them you knew this to be true because you have asked them previously. Don't offer them in this thread or to others in theirs.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ღ-le-dr00s-and-la-valkyries-galette-couture-back-open-ღ.3509864/page-11#post-5674411

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ღ-le-dr00s-and-la-valkyries-galette-couture-back-open-ღ.3509864/page-12#post-5674846
Removing these three from the thread. Aerodactyl and Lapras were never traded but I did trade some Meinfoo. My apologies, I thought they were legitimate. :(

[142] Shiny Aerodactyl / Shiny Mega Aerodactyl
OT:
Luis (17713) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Unnerve
Egg moves: Wide Guard, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Pursuit
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
This is ugotmybeef's and LeopardTalon's Shiny Aerodctyl and they said this is re-distributable only by them and I. Bred via the time machine method.

[131] Shiny Lapras
OT:
Luis (17713) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Water Absorb
Egg moves: Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power, Whirlpool, Freeze-Dry
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
This is ugotmybeef's and LeopardTalon's Shiny Lapras and they said this is re-distributable only by them and I. Bred via the time machine method.

[620] Shiny Mienshao
OT:
Luis (17713) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31
Egg moves: Hidden Power Ice, Baton Pass, Knock Off, Low Kick, and Vital Throw
Tradeable Stock :

Notes:
This is ugotmybeef's and LeopardTalon's Shiny Mienshao and they said this is re-distributable only by them and I. Bred via the time machine method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)