Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I wrote one of my final exams today and felt a little burnt out, so I decided to do some cloning; pending trades are now ready for trade.

Pending Trades:
1. bearbrik - Shiny Lucario, Shiny Goomy, Shiny Hawlucha and Shiny Aerodactyl for four credits. Cloned and ready.
2. FFchocobo - HP Ice Heat Wave Zapdos For a Flawless HP Grass Shiny heatran? Cloned and ready.
3. Sevon- Deoxys and Manaphy for Celebi and Zapdos. Cloned and ready.
4. IenjoyPokemon- ラティオス Latios, Heatran, Shaymin and Genesect for Celebi, Zapdos and Deoxys, also cloning back each of them. Cloned and ready.
5.crashteamalphing-Shiny Luxury Ball Poliwag for Celebi. Cloned and ready.
6.ttn111- Landorus-T Jolly Intimidate 31/31/31/xx/31/31 for Ditto. Cloned and ready.

ready when you are
Did you want a fifth monster? I have the four listed cloned; should be online this weekend but you might be able to catch me during the week, I come on every now and then.

Alright sir Deoxys is Japanese and has the correct japanese name :) So I'd take Celebi and if that's possible i'd actually love the HP Ice Heat Wave Zapdos? :P
Celebi and Zapdos are cloned and ready, sir.

OmegaDonut's Event Arceus
Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV trained: 88 HP / 252 Attack / 168 Speed

CMT for this

I also have an adamant flawless shiny rayquaza just not listed yet I'm willing to got 2:1

received on a smogon trade^

and a flawless mewtwo y recieved from a passerby o;
Sorry, nothing I needed.

interested in a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Kalos native Zapdos? I like this one:

[145] Zapdos
OT:
VADER (25380) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 18/01/30/23/15/31
XD Gale Of Darkness Moves: Extra Sensory, Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Heat Wave, Hidden Power Ice
No thanks, I have a 31/X/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Heat Wave Zapdos already. Kalos native to me just means no heat wave.

Alright no problem! :)
Your purchase is cloned. Could you please list the full IVs of Heatran?

It will available when i can transfer them over :)
You quoted the wrong person.
I will take the HP Ice Ditto~
Ditto is cloned and ready.

Can you breed me a spit back even for free? Just need the DD FP
No! Suffer with Flare Blitz recoil forever! Mwahahahaha!

[145] Zapdos​
OT:
Kagura (44822) (Lv. 50)
This one :) So are you asking for distribution rights?

I would only allow that if I also get distribution rights for your pokemon, but since you have already stated that this pokemon is not re-distributable, I highly doubt it.
Sorry, I already have everything in your thread and just offered a trade rights deal incase you really needed the Zapdos, then I'd trade it for something I have already and the ability to trade it. Thanks anyways.

Okay, so I wrote one of my final exams today and felt a little burnt out, so I decided to do some cloning; pending trades are now ready for trade.

Pending Trades:
1. bearbrik - Shiny Lucario, Shiny Goomy, Shiny Hawlucha and Shiny Aerodactyl for four credits. Cloned and ready.
2. FFchocobo - HP Ice Heat Wave Zapdos For a Flawless HP Grass Shiny heatran? Cloned and ready.
4. IenjoyPokemon- ラティオス Latios, Heatran, Shaymin and Genesect for Celebi, Zapdos and Deoxys, also cloning back each of them. Cloned and ready.
6.ttn111- Landorus-T Jolly Intimidate 31/31/31/xx/31/31 for Ditto. Cloned and ready.

Did you want a fifth monster? I have the four listed cloned; should be online this weekend but you might be able to catch me during the week, I come on every now and then.

Sorry, nothing I needed.

No thanks, I have a 31/X/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Heat Wave Zapdos already. Kalos native to me just means no heat wave.

Sorry, I already have everything in your thread and just offered a trade rights deal incase you really needed the Zapdos, then I'd trade it for something I have already and the ability to trade it. Thanks anyways.
In my rules and information section, I stated that you may re-trade whatever you want that you receive from me, I just don't want it to be cloned :D The same would go for you, as I wont clone yours. Just want it for a team that im trying out :)

probably waiting on bank for the 5th monster
fairly busy throughout the week, but i can ususally find time here and there to make a trade if i happen to be working from home

Pending Trades:

Sorry, nothing I needed.

Ok, im ready whenever you are~

Interested in a Cottonee?

Cottonee Shiny Level 1 | Male | Impish | Prankster | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Encore, Memento, Switcheroo | Pokeball | Kalos Breed

I'd really like that Shiny Metagross, but I'm afraid my stock isn't particularly... eh, impressive.
I've only got 3 particularly good trades, and none of them are shiny, which makes "Good" a pretty optimistic term.
A 5IV'd Bunnelby with Huge Power (Modest nature, however, which is unfortunate) Only non-perfect IV is SpDef
A 4IV'd Mewtwo (I'll have to get back to you on the nature and which stats are perfect)
A 4IV'd Ditto (I believe the perfect stats are Att/Def/SpD/Spe, but I'll double check on it)
Yeah, I know it's not much, but it's all I've got. I could potentially breed something up, but I doubt I could breed anything that you couldn't.

31/31/31/x/31/31 swift swim adamant magikarp (dusk ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 download modest porygon (poke ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 trace timid ralts (heal ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31 sturdy impish skarmory (whirlwind, curse, brave bird & drill peck) (quick ball)

(all together) for:
[716] Xerneas
OT:
Sunny3oy
(46460) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
EV Trained: 242 HP / 252 Special Attack / 16 Speed

:D?

Just an quick announcement: Today bearbrik informed me he found a Shiny Cherish Ball Mew on sixth generation. This means that some hacks have made it through the new Banking system, which is probably why nintendo shut it down for so long. So as of now I am not taking bank monsters that you can't be 100% certain are legitimate. This means a lot of trades are canceled. Sorry for the inconvenience.

31/31/31/x/31/31 swift swim adamant magikarp (dusk ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 download modest porygon (poke ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 trace timid ralts (heal ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31 sturdy impish skarmory (whirlwind, curse, brave bird & drill peck) (quick ball)

(all together) for:
[716] Xerneas
OT:
Sunny3oy
(46460) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
EV Trained: 242 HP / 252 Special Attack / 16 Speed

:D?

Sorry, have all of those. Thanks anyways.

I'd really like that Shiny Metagross, but I'm afraid my stock isn't particularly... eh, impressive.
I've only got 3 particularly good trades, and none of them are shiny, which makes "Good" a pretty optimistic term.
A 5IV'd Bunnelby with Huge Power (Modest nature, however, which is unfortunate) Only non-perfect IV is SpDef
A 4IV'd Mewtwo (I'll have to get back to you on the nature and which stats are perfect)
A 4IV'd Ditto (I believe the perfect stats are Att/Def/SpD/Spe, but I'll double check on it)
Yeah, I know it's not much, but it's all I've got. I could potentially breed something up, but I doubt I could breed anything that you couldn't.
Let me know when you are online, cloned my mons :)
Are you the OT of Deoxys and Manaphy? Let me know if you can verify the legitimacy of these two in anyway.

Huhu I really want that CharX. I can offer 6IV shiny Genesect, Mew and Ditto
Are you the OT of said Genesect?

Interested in a Cottonee?

Cottonee Shiny Level 1 | Male | Impish | Prankster | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Encore, Memento, Switcheroo | Pokeball | Kalos Breed
No thanks.

cmt for zapdos and shiny charizard
Nothing I needed. Thanks anyways.
Ok, im ready whenever you are~
Just wondering, are you the OT of Landorus?
Alright the heatran is 30/31/31/30/31/31.. added you thanks!
Just wondering, are you the OT of Heatran?
probably waiting on bank for the 5th monster
fairly busy throughout the week, but i can ususally find time here and there to make a trade if i happen to be working from home
I used a banking service to transfer the monsters listed in my thread. Let me know which one you like.
In my rules and information section, I stated that you may re-trade whatever you want that you receive from me, I just don't want it to be cloned :D The same would go for you, as I wont clone yours. Just want it for a team that im trying out :)
No thanks. Have a nice day!

I'm sorry but you said you would PM me when you'd be ready. I don't read this thread so there's no way I could've known your mons were ready. Anyway please PM me when you're able to trade.

Hi, I'm not the OT of the Genesect but I'm sure that's legit. Got it from a friend IRL so I guess it's reliable. I can send pics if you want

Just an quick announcement: Today bearbrik informed me he found a Shiny Cherish Ball Mew on sixth generation. This means that some hacks have made it through the new Banking system, which is probably why nintendo shut it down for so long. So as of now I am not taking bank monsters that you can't be 100% certain are legitimate. This means a lot of trades are canceled. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Are you the OT of Deoxys and Manaphy? Let me know if you can verify the legitimacy of these two in anyway.

No thanks.

I used a banking service to transfer the monsters listed in my thread. Let me know which one you like.

No man

yes, i have even heard of 5th gen bred pokemon in non standard pokeballs making it through
i have been wary of many pokebank legend trades and have not traded any of them. I do not plan to do so unless i can trace back the RNG'er
You also have people downloading pokemon off of pokecheck and transferring them.

anyways, let me know when you have time to do our pending trades, i have some time starting after tuesday afternoon

No thanks.

Sorry for taking so long to reply I've been ill the last few days, anyway here are the informations:
Manaphy, OT: Sayuri ID: 11536
Deoxys, OT: 1 0 t h ID: 07147
I don't know how to tell if they are legit, however if they are hacked, I'll remove them from my shop and call of the trade, ofc.
EDIT: Deoxys seems legit, there was an event along the 10th movie.

Last edited:
Interested in any of this Kalos breed shiny:
Murkrow (Shiny)| Female | Prakster | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Brave Bird, Wirlwind | Rin | 04918 | Pokeball

Mawile (Shiny) | Female | Intimidate | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Shiba | 15731 | Pokeball

Magnezone (Shiny) | Magnet Pull | 31/xx/31/30/31/30 | Blaize | 05900 | Pokeball

Chespin (Shiny) | Male | Bulletproof | Impish | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Curse, Spikes, Synthesis & Quick Guard | Josepe | 04050 | Pokeball

Sableye (Shiny) | Male | Prankster | Bold | 31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Recover | EFG | 25204 | Luxury Ball

Talonflame (Shiny)| Male | Gale Wings | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Michael | 56835 | Pokeball

Goomy (Shiny)| Male | Gooey |Modest | 31/X/31/31/31/31 | Ymir | 31499| Healball

Litwick (Shiny) | Female | Modest | Flame Body | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | RetinaBurn | 17267 | Pokeball

Hydreigon (Shiny) | Male | Levitate | Modest | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Mig | 02598 | Pokeball

Cottonee (Shiny)| Male | Impish | Prankster | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Encore, Memento, Switcheroo | Pokeball

Feebas(Shiny) | Female | Bold | Swift Swim | 31/xX/31/31/31/31 | haze, hypnosis, Confuse Ray | Pokeball

Last edited:
Interested in any of this Kalos breed shiny:
Murkrow (Shiny)| Female | Prakster | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Brave Bird, Wirlwind | Rin | 04918 | Pokeball

Mawile (Shiny) | Female | Intimidate | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Shiba | 15731 | Pokeball

Magnezone (Shiny) | Magnet Pull | 31/xx/31/30/31/30 | Blaize | 05900 | Pokeball

Chespin (Shiny) | Male | Bulletproof | Impish | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Curse, Spikes, Synthesis & Quick Guard | Josepe | 04050 | Pokeball

Sableye (Shiny) | Male | Prankster | Bold | 31/XX/31/31/31/31 | Recover | EFG | 25204 | Luxury Ball

Talonflame (Shiny)| Male | Gale Wings | Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Michael | 56835 | Pokeball

Goomy (Shiny)| Male | Gooey |Modest | 31/X/31/31/31/31 | Ymir | 31499| Healball

Litwick (Shiny) | Female | Modest | Flame Body | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | RetinaBurn | 17267 | Pokeball

Hydreigon (Shiny) | Male | Levitate | Modest | 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Mig | 02598 | Pokeball

Cottonee (Shiny)| Male | Impish | Prankster | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Encore, Memento, Switcheroo | Pokeball

Feebas(Shiny) | Female | Bold | Swift Swim | 31/xX/31/31/31/31 | haze, hypnosis, Confuse Ray | Pokeball
If that Shiny Milotic was bred in a Dive Ball, I would have traded in a heart beat. Thanks anyways.

Sorry for taking so long to reply I've been ill the last few days, anyway here are the informations:
Manaphy, OT: Sayuri ID: 11536
Deoxys, OT: 1 0 t h ID: 07147
I don't know how to tell if they are legit, however if they are hacked, I'll remove them from my shop and call of the trade, ofc.
EDIT: Deoxys seems legit, there was an event along the 10th movie.
Can you name the RNG abuser of either of them?

No I'm not the OT sorry, so I'll just check this thread around thanks..
Can you name the RNG abuser who reset it?
  1. I'll trade shiny dragonite for deoxys
No thanks. Unless it's Dusk Ball w/Extreme Speed Shiny Dragonite.
yes, i have even heard of 5th gen bred pokemon in non standard pokeballs making it through
i have been wary of many pokebank legend trades and have not traded any of them. I do not plan to do so unless i can trace back the RNG'er
You also have people downloading pokemon off of pokecheck and transferring them.

anyways, let me know when you have time to do our pending trades, i have some time starting after tuesday afternoon
Thanks for the trade.
Can you name the RNG abuser who reset it?
I'm sorry but you said you would PM me when you'd be ready. I don't read this thread so there's no way I could've known your mons were ready. Anyway please PM me when you're able to trade.
You just have to catch me online one of these days.

Hi, I'm not the OT of the Genesect but I'm sure that's legit. Got it from a friend IRL so I guess it's reliable. I can send pics if you want
Did your IRL friend RNG abuse it? Does he/she have a smogon account?
I'm interested in your shiny ferrothorn. Wondering if you would do 2-3.. 5 IV pokes non shiny for it?
Sorry, could you link me to your thread? I couldn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)