Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Careful Female, Dream Ball Shiny Drapion w/Whirlwind, Pursuit, Iron Tail and Agility. Could use Jolly (also female) too, if you want more stuff. I'd want semi-redis of it though. Does that work for you? Not many bred monsters left I'm looking for but these seem cool.
I'll do my best, have to get a dream ball skorupi spitback tho. Might be a few days. Do you want its HA or not? (HA is Keen Eye, normals are Sniper and Battle Armor)

I'll do my best, have to get a dream ball skorupi spitback tho. Might be a few days. Do you want its HA or not? (HA is Keen Eye, normals are Sniper and Battle Armor)
Need Sniper. Screw Keen Eye. lol. Can I put you down for both Careful and Jolly? I suppose I can just breed my own Jolly if you don't want to breed two. They both need to be female though. That's the rule of Pink monsters in Pink balls; XD

EDIT: I'm sorry JebusChrist I don't have a dream ball skorupi; main reason I'm hiring you, as I can't simply breed it myself. :P

Need Sniper. Screw Keen Eye. lol. Can I put you down for both Careful and Jolly? I suppose I can just breed my own Jolly if you don't want to breed two. They both need to be female though. That's the rule of Pink monsters in Pink balls; XD
I can do both, my 6IV ditto is Jolly so if I'm doing careful, jolly is super easy. Do you have any dream ball spitbacks? Can probly find someone is the SQSA thread if not.

I can do both, my 6IV ditto is Jolly so if I'm doing careful, jolly is super easy. Do you have any dream ball spitbacks? Can probly find someone is the SQSA thread if not.
Sorry I don't have one but LeopardTalon has one and I'm sure you could trade for it, but worst case scenario I'll burn a credit for one for you so you can get started.

EDIT: I'm sorry JebusChrist I don't have a dream ball skorupi; main reason I'm hiring you, as I can't simply breed it myself. :P
Didn't see the edit, it doesn't notify people if you tag them in an edit. And I don't mind breeding it, it's a pretty cool shiny anyway. And Iron Tail is one of those tutor moves turned into egg moves, so it's even more rare :D I have parents with all 4 egg moves lying around (well 3, the spitback came w/Pursuit) so getting the eggs should be easy. Might have a bit of trouble getting the SVs checked, but if I can't find someone I'm guessing you could pull some strings ;)

Didn't see the edit, it doesn't notify people if you tag them in an edit. And I don't mind breeding it, it's a pretty cool shiny anyway. And Iron Tail is one of those tutor moves turned into egg moves, so it's even more rare :D I have parents with all 4 egg moves lying around (well 3, the spitback came w/Pursuit) so getting the eggs should be easy. Might have a bit of trouble getting the SVs checked, but if I can't find someone I'm guessing you could pull some strings ;)
Did I end up paying a credit for this Dream Ball Spit back or did you trade for it? Post back and let me know. Best of luck breeding either way; also just found this on my Platinum:

Updating:

[479] Shiny Rotom
OT: CHEVAR (22288) (Lv. 20)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock : Infinite
Notes: Chev4's Shiny Rotom. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit Chev4 for it. I found this on my old Platinum game and transferred it to black. I don't have Black 2, so no Pain Split; but it's cloned on 5th Generation with AR, so I might be able to tutor it one day, if I buy BW2.

Did I end up paying a credit for this Dream Ball Spit back or did you trade for it? Post back and let me know. Best of luck breeding either way; also just found this on my Platinum:

Updating:

[479] Shiny Rotom
Hidden Power Grass
Notes: Chev4's Shiny Rotom. Fully re-distributable as long as you credit Chev4 for it. I found this on my old Platinum game and transferred it to black. I don't have Black 2, so no Pain Split; but it's cloned on 5th Generation with AR, so I might be able to tutor it one day, if I buy BW2.
I got the spitback for free from him, no worries. Might actually want that rotom for the jolly one lol.

I'm not sure how I made it here, but I just spent the past 10 minutes looking at these pokemons and this is the most amazing collection I've ever seen. Nice work!

I got the spitback for free from him, no worries. Might actually want that rotom for the jolly one lol.
Nice. I'll remove one credit from LeopardTalon's debt since he gave you the dream ball skorupi for free. Thanks LeopardTalon, you rock! Let me know when you're done Skorupi. Also, I'd be interested in Jolly, Careful (of course) and Adamant, Impish too, as long as they're female and Shiny 5IV. :D

I'm not sure how I made it here, but I just spent the past 10 minutes looking at these pokemons and this is the most amazing collection I've ever seen. Nice work!
Thanks for the complement; it's so nice to read, as most people say things like "your thread is composed mostly of other people's monsters" or "that injected wondercard isn't worth my monster" or something else entirely negative. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hit up the giveaway in my signature for a Hoenn Mega Evolution.

Thanks for the trade :) You may trade my naive Kyurem ^^
Thanks Hamstern! I have that Vulpix you wanted cloned and ready when ever you can pick it up!

cmt for ash's xerneas .
Thanks for the trade.

Updating:

[646] Shiny Kyurem
OT: Hammie (00069) (Lv. 75)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Pressure -> Teravolt / Turboblaze
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Earth Power, Iron Head
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Hamstern's Shiny Kyurem. Only re-distributable by her and I.

[660] Shiny Diggersby
OT: Mimosse (25897) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Huge Power
IVs: 31/31/31/06/31/31
Egg move: Spikes
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset and traded it to Mimosse of reddit who hatched it shiny. Comes with the French name Sapereau, but will change to Diggersby upon evolution.

[660] Shiny Diggersby Nicknamed: DiggersbyTho
OT: Taylor (51498) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Huge Power
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
Egg move: Spikes
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset and traded it to monopollyman001 of reddit who hatched it shiny. Comes nicknamed DiggersbyTho, after the horrible rant on one of Shofu's videos on youtube. Hehe.

Last edited:
Posting here to confirm I've given Pokeguy permission to redistribute my shiny Slowpoke (bred by me, hatched by him)
Keeping it Sem-Redis, so only he and I can distribute it.
(Blatantly stealing his formatting too)

[79] Shiny Slowpoke / Slowbro / Slowking
OT: Pokeguy (11246) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: None
Female, Kalos Bred.
Where did those URLs come from on yours? Lol, took some editing, but you certainly sped up the process, so thanks. Enjoy the prizes and post back here when you have Azelf trained!

Updating:

[79] Shiny Slowpoke / Slowsister / Slowqueen
OT: Pokéguy (11246) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: None
Tradeable Stock :

Notes: This was bred by SpaceNarwhal. He saved, hatched, reset and traded it to Pokéguy of smogon, for some prizes. He said only he and I can trade it. I would prefer to trade you a nicknamed copy, named either Slowsister or Slowqueen or both, since this is female and Slowbro/Slowking, just doesn't looks normal on a female. Nick-nameable on request.​

Where did those URLs come from on yours? Lol, took some editing, but you certainly sped up the process, so thanks. Enjoy the prizes and post back here when you have Azelf trained!
Weird, not a clue about the URLs, I just thought the text had gone blue for some reason lol.

Anywho, I have both of your Azelfs EV trained, but I'm afraid I can't trade you them now. If you PM me (so I get an email) whenever you're around next, I'll see what I can do, but it might not be practical for us to trade over the weekend.

Pokéguy I got the Jolly Dream Ball Skorupi hatched as well as an "STD" one, both have Battle Armor so if you want Sniper an Ability Capsule will be needed. The Careful one should also be hatched sometime today, with Adamant/Impish coming soon

In response to your CMT, could I get:
[128] Shiny Tauros
OT: Charlie (26210) (Lv. 17, UT)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Tutor moves: It's still on fifth generation if you can think of anything. :)
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: Shawk said this was only redistributable by him and I. Note that Tauros is a Male only monster and one in a cool ball, is very rare. This is cloned on fifth generation with Action Replay and Banked over.

[666] Shiny Vivillon (Icy Snow)
OT: Chris (51289) (Lv. 16)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Compound Eyes
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Stun Spore
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed (I think)
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me

I'll give you shiny Nidoking for Chansey
Please read the rules and list all your information.

Hey

are you interested into EV training? There is a lot of cool things here !
I suppose I could use a few things ev trained. Can you clone? PM me with the rate you're willing to train at.

Pokéguy I got the Jolly Dream Ball Skorupi hatched as well as an "STD" one, both have Battle Armor so if you want Sniper an Ability Capsule will be needed. The Careful one should also be hatched sometime today, with Adamant/Impish coming soon
Cool, PM me when you have more of them; thanks for the trade!

In response to your CMT, could I get:
[128] Shiny Tauros
OT: Charlie (26210) (Lv. 17, UT)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Intimidate
Tutor moves: It's still on fifth generation if you can think of anything. :)
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: Shawk said this was only redistributable by him and I. Note that Tauros is a Male only monster and one in a cool ball, is very rare. This is cloned on fifth generation with Action Replay and Banked over.

[666] Shiny Vivillon (Icy Snow)
OT: Chris (51289) (Lv. 16)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Compound Eyes
Egg Move: Stun Spore
EV trained: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed (I think)
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: iago 182 told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me
I got the ones you requested cloned and am ready to trade when ever you are. Just post here or PM me. I'm online most of the time.

Updating:

[105] Shiny Marowak
OT: Michael (13267) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Rock Head
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Iron Head, Perish Song, Chip Away
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to Tiger1990 of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to Sb4ll4t0. Comes with the german name for Cubone, "Tragosso", but will change upon evolution.

[305] Shiny Aggron / Shiny Mega Aggron
OT: Joseph (21008) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Rock Head -> Filter
IVs: 31/31/31/05/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Head Smash
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: I bred this myself, saved, hatched reset and traded it to Super-Poke-Bros of reddit, who hatched it Shiny. Credit for the parent goes to TyVip.

[452] Shiny Drapion
OT: Pan (52830) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Sniper
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Pursuit, Agility, Iron Tail
Tradeable Stock
Notes: This is JebusChrist's Shiny Skorupi and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I.

[452] Shiny Drapion
OT: Andres (64527) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Sniper
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Pursuit, Agility, Iron Tail
Tradeable Stock
Notes: This is JebusChrist's Shiny Skorupi and he said it was re-distributable only by him and I.

Last edited:
[479] Shiny Rotom
Hidden Power Grass
The moves I would use: Will-o-Wisp, Hydro Pump, Volt Switch, Rest @ Chesto Berry

Is there anything you want for this? Like specifically.

[479] Shiny Rotom
Hidden Power Grass
The moves I would use: Will-o-Wisp, Hydro Pump, Volt Switch, Rest @ Chesto Berry

Is there anything you want for this? Like specifically.
I'm pretty much just trading for these last 8 monsters:

Wants [8] :

Shiny Japanese Mew in a Dive Ball 30+/X/30+/31/30+/31 Timid w/ Stealth Rocks + Defog + Giga Drain + Earth Power
(Need Re-distribution rights.)
-Trading a lot for this one. Open Project

Shiny Suicune in a Moon Ball 31/X/31/31/31/31 Bold w/Icy Wind (Need Re-distribution rights.)
-Trading a lot for this one. Open Project

Lugia 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Multiscale (Need Re-distribution rights)
-Trading a lot for this one. Luxpluff91 is doing this... I think...

Mewtwo in a Masterball 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly w/Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Low Kick, Zen Headbutt
-Albus is doing this.

Shiny Mewtwo in a Premier Ball 30/31/31/31/31/31 Naïve w/Ice Punch, Self-Destruct, Drain Punch and Zen Headbutt.
-Need to find something Luxpluff91 or Nel want. lol.

Timid
Pressure
HP Grass
31/ x/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Defog | Fire Blast | Roost

Timid
Pressure
HP Grass
31/ x/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 31
Moves: Please request Icy Wind

♀

Timid
Trace
31/ x/ 31/ 30/ 31/ 31
Moves:
Hyper Voice
*Please request Trick and Icy Wind*

Anyways;

Updating:

[151] Mew
OT: FAL2010 (10160) (Lv. 5)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
Tutor Moves: Defog, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell
Notes: Event Mew and is fully re-distributable. I asked about the legitimacy when I traded for it, and here's what he said:
I don't know who did the reset on it but I do remember asking in a PM if it's a legitimate event, I remember he said yes but unfortunately I don't have that PM (I deleted all my PM's a few months ago) to confirm and he's not active so I can't ask him to make sure.

[233] Shiny Porgyon2
OT: ^Chev4^ (00091) (Lv. 18)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Trace / Download
IVs: 31/17/31/31/31/31
Note: Chev4's amazing Shiny Porygon; fully re-distributbale as long as you credit Chev4. Ask for an Ability Capsule if you don't want Trace. Special thanks to shady6121 for trading this to me for free.

[485] Shiny Heatran
OT: CHEVAR (30955) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/X/31/30/31/31
Tutor move: Stealth Rock, Hidden Power Grass
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: Chev4's shiny fully re-distributable Shiny Heatran. Special thanks for shady6121 for trading this to me for free.

[384] Shiny Rayquaza
OT: CHEVAR (00523) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Air Lock
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Notes: Chev4's shiny fully re-distributable Shiny Rayquaza. Special thanks for shady6121 for trading this to me for free.

EDIT: Sorry, Multiscale Lugia can't get Defog.

Last edited:
this one isnt possible...just fyi
I'm sorry, what isn't possible about it? RNG the timid Lugia, then transfer to Platinum to get Defog + Icy Wind, then transfer back and send to Black then to sixth generation... must be some kind of RNG problem? Could you post the best possible spread for Timid Lugia?

I'm sorry, what isn't possible about it? RNG the timid Lugia, then transfer to Platinum to get Defog + Icy Wind, then transfer back and send to Black then to sixth generation... must be some kind of RNG problem? Could you post the best possible spread for Timid Lugia?
Multiscale is HA, which is Gen 5 only

Multiscale is ha..it has to be in 5th gen..no defog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)