Bring back stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Back in some old issues, there were a few articles I really enjoyed reading-The "core crisis" article from issue 10 and the "lead synergy" article from issue 9. I found these articles heavily informative, and furthered my teambuilding skill quite a lot. Is there any way these articles might make a comeback, with new, 5th gen information?

That's all well and good and all, but someone with the know-how and the intimate knowledge of the metagame needs to step up and write them. If no one wants to and is able to write them, well, then they don't get written! That said, I won't accept people with barely any visibility on the site to write for us unless they can prove to me that they've got what it takes. So you see the predicament; we present in our issues what we get written for us, and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)