Bro, your revenge killer is crazy! - RMT

Intro:

My title should be your response when you're done reading this RMT. I have been bored lately this summer. I mostly skateboarded a lot this summer. A couple days ago, I thought of making a new team, but I couldn't think of a cool core. So I continued skateboarding, but my life changed two days ago. I was just about to do a rolling heelflip, when all of a sudden I mess up and fall on my chin. At that instance, I thought of Gallade. Hmm...Gallade, pretty powerful base attack. This could come in handy. After some icing, I hit up Smogon to see if there are any cool sets Gallade can use. The choice scarf set intrigued me. Gallade as revenge killer seemed pretty decent. So I made him on shoddy and just added him to one of my old teams that was based around Gyarados. Looked like there was some synergy so I tried it out. Note to self: never take sets from Smogon. That was an utter failure. He worked really well with the team, but he wasn't bulky or fast enough to revenge kill. So, I thought of changing his Ev's and nature around, so that it will work better with my team. After that one little change, I went on a huge winning streak. 15 wins to be exact, but then I got lazy and made stupid errors. Forget that though. Well, now that I'm done with that story, wanna stay around and take a rate?:D

Team at a Glance:

..................................................​

Indepth Analysis:

The Lead

Swampert @ Leftovers
Trait : Torrent
Evs: 252HP/216Def/40SpD
Relaxed Nature (+Def,-Spe)
-IceBeam
-Surf
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock

Ahh, the ever famous Mixpert Lead. This guy has lived up to his name. I was very biased against him due to the fact I'm used to the physical set, but he has proven to be one of the best leads I have ever used. I picked Surf over Hydro Pump just because it is overall more reliable than Hydro Pump. I still am a little skeptical about the decision though. Every Mixpert must have Ice Beam to handle those annoying, taunting Gliscor and Aerodactyl. Earthquake is for those annoying Metagross. This guy's defensive traits are just too amazing.I have decided to change Swampert's evs to this new set one of my friends gave. Latias is the biggest threat to my team and Swampert always guarantees me at least one ice beam in.

Steel *cough* Red Bug *cough* Killer

Magnezone @ Choice ScarfTrait : Magnet Pull
Evs: 92HP/40Def/220Spe/156SpA
Timid Nature (+Spe,-Att)
-Toxic
-Thunderbolt
-HP fire
-Signal Beam

There are sooooo many CB Scizor running around thinking there so good. The only response to this emergency is Magnezone. Amazing guy. Traps them and finishes them off with HP fire. He also like to kill Skarmory if they don't have shed shell. ThunderBolt just owns water pokemon who think the can beat Magnezone and Heatran whom don't have Earth power, which is quite rare. Hp Fire as said earlier is for those annoying steel Pokemon. ThunderWave is something I'm possible going to change to Magnet Rise. Thunderwave still is useful for those annoying Cresselia. This guys is too good at killing Steel.Sorry, forgot to add this in earlier. Magnezone's has evs in hp and def too add a little more bulk. I had taken this exact set from Rhys29 MCP:Platinum Edition Topic. Sorry Rhys29, for not crediting you earlier.I have decided to listen to one of my friends and change my old Magnezone to the Scarf variant to handle Lucario. One of my other friends reccomended that I add Toxic to handle those annoying bulky water guys. The Lucario problem has officially been solved. Also, Latias the other scrub off is handled. Swampert always gets a Ice beam in one Latias and he usually then dies off. Magnezone comes in and then finishes off with signal beam. Also, I two hit KO Latias with my Signal Beam + Stealth Rock. So the Latias problem has also officially been solved.

Little Green Healing Itself thing

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait : Natural Cure
Evs: 252HP/224Def/32Spe
Bold Nature (+Def,-Att)
-Recover
-Hp Fire
-Grass Knot
-Calm Mind

Bwahahah...sorry Swampert, but this guy just owns you. This guy can act as a status absorber thanks to its ability. He can also switch into Metagross and kill him too. Calm Mind is there just too boost Grass Knot and HP fire. After a couple of Calm Minds this guys just owns. HP fire as said before is for annoying steel pokemon. Grass knot, also as said before is for Swampert and other bulky water pokemon. Recover is too healup after a couple of turns. This guy can mend him self through any condition.

WallBreaker/Dragon that is very mean:D

Salamence @ Life Orb
Trait : Intimidate
Evs: 40Att/216SpA/252Spe
Mild Nature (+SpA,-Def)
-Outrage
-Draco Meteor
-FireBlast
-Earthquake

Man...if Scizor was a person, he would hate this team. This guy is the best wall breaker I have ever used. Even after a Draco Meteor, Scizor is still OHKO from Fire Blast. I first encountered this Salamence in one of Snowflake's RMT. I was really surprised he didn't have Brick break. I was even more surprised it was a DDmence. I myself am used to DDmence and I was very skeptical using him, but he proved him self able to sweep teams by himself. Draco Meteor are for those Defensive tanks, whom lack special Defense, while Outrage is for the opposite. Fire Blast are for those annoying steel pokemon, while Earthquake are for those pokemon vunerable too it. Officially the best wallbreaker I have ever used.

Physical Sweeper/Dragon that is very Mean....wait didn't I already say that??:D

Gyarados @ Life Orb
Trait : Intimidate
Evs:252Att/4Def/252Spe
Adamant Nature (+Att,-SpA)
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Ice Fang

Holy poop... 6-0 kills are very common with this guy. This is my favourite pokemon as you can tell by mine display picture. This is the basic DDdos.<--Mr.Obvious. Dragon Dance then just go on a killing spree. Waterfall is for those pokemon whom are vunerable too it. Waterfall is really awesome due to the fact I get STAB and after a Dragon Dance it wrecks. Earthquake is for those annoying electric pokemon, while ice fang is for breloom and those annoying dragons. Not much too explain other than the fact he just kills.

Revenge Killer/Star

Gallade @ Choice Scarf
Trait : Steadfast
Evs: 252Att/4Def/252Spe
Jolly Nature (+Spe,-SpA)
-ThunderPunch
-Night Slash
-Close Combat
-Ice Punch

This guy laughs in Gengars face so hard it's not even funny. When Gallade is switched into Gengar, my opponent usually thinks he can handle it. Obviously he doesn't know my Gallade. My Gallade has a speed of 405 which easily outspeed all forms of Gengar, expect Choice Scarf Variants. I go in and OHKO with Night Slash. Ice Punch are for those annoying Dragons who think they are so tough. Psycho Cut is for Machamp.ThunderPunch because it lets me create the boltbeam combo. Close Combat is for Blissey and Ambipom. This guys is officially one of my favourite revenge killers.Sorry I forgot to put this up earlier. So you maybe wondering why Gallade has some Evs is Hp and Def. I was facing this ambipom who tried to kill me. This was before I had a Jolly nature. Before I had an adamant nature with the basic 252/252/4 evs spread. I double hit from the ambipom took out about 50% to 60% HP. I wanted to add a little more bulk so this wouldn't happen. I changed my nature to Jolly because I needed more speed to revenge kill and I put those extra not needed speed evs into the hp and def stat.

..................................................​

Personal Comments:

This is probably the best team I have ever made. Changes will be in red. If you don't like that's your problem. So Rate and Critique. Thanks:D​

The Threat List

Aerodactyl: Swampert, Gyarados, Salamence, Gallade

Alakazam: Salamence and Gallade

Azelf: Gallade, Salamence and Magnezone

Breloom: I have to let this guy put some on my team to sleep first, then I switch in Celebi and kill it with HP Fire

Dragonite: Gallade, Gyarados if I have DD set-up, Salamence if he doesn't have DD set-up, Swampert

Dugtrio: Gallade, Gyarados, Salamence, Swampert, Celebi

Electivire: Gyarados if I have DD, Salamence Swampert

Empoleon: Swampert, Magnezone, Celebi, Salamence, Gallade, Gyarados

Flygon: Gallade, Swampert, Salamence, Gyarados

Gengar: Gallade, Swampert, Salamence, Celebi if I have CM set up

Gyarados: Gallade if it doesn't have DD setup, Magnezone if it doesn't have DD, Celebi

Heatran: Gallade, Gyarados if I have DD, Swampert

Heracross: Gyarados if I have DD, Salamence

Infernape: Gyarados, Salamence if it doesnt have HP Ice, Can revenge with Close combat from Gallade

Jirachi: Swampert,Celebi, Magnezone,Salamence, Gyarados,

Jolteon: Swampert, Gallade, Gyarados if I have DD

Latias: Magnezone, Gallade if it doesn't have Scarf

Lucario: Magnezone, Swampert

Machamp: Gallade, Gyarados, Salamence, Celebi

Magnezone: Salamence, Magnezone, Gallade, Swampert

Mamoswine: Swampert, Gyarados, Gallade

Metagross: Swampert, Salamence, Gyarados, Celebi,

Salamence: Gallade, Swampert, Gyarados if I have DD

Scizor: Magnezone, Salamence

Tyranitar: Gallade, Swampert

Weavile: Gallade, Swampert, Gyarados if I have DD

Blissey: Gyarados Salamence, Gallade, Magnezone if I Toxic

Bronzong: Salamence, Magnezone, Celebi

Celebi: Salamence, Magnezone, Celebi, Gyarados

Forretress: Celebi,Magnezone, Salamence

Skarmory: Celebi, Magnezone, Salamence

Snorlax: Gallade, Salamence, Gyarados, Magnezone if I toxic

Swampert: Celebi, Salamence, Gyarados

Vaporeon: Magnezone, Celebi, Salamence

Zapdos: Gyarados if I DD, Salamence, Swampert

Thanks for all the help=D​

Bro, you have a crazy revenge killer!

Anyways:
Swampert: Pert here wants Roar over Surf, otherwise Ninjask leads will set up all over you.
Magnezone: Toxic is useless on a scarfer, especially since he is predominantly anti-steel. Explosion works the best, although Flash Cannon can also go here.
Celebi: Fine
Salamence: If Salamence here is your wall breaker, then he wants Roost over Draco Meteor or Outrage. Life Orb and SR, plus possible sandstorm, really hampers Salamence's ability to break walls when he himself is breaking down.
Gyarados: Gyarados needs to be jolly if he wants to outrun Jolteon after a DD, as per your threat list.
Gallade: You are nuts k =P

Subgar OHKO's Gallade if you switch him in to revenge kill, he can't switch into a shadowball from any Gengar variant and is, in general, a shit Gengar counter. That said, none of your team at all can switch into Gengar, Swampert, Celebi, and Salamence are 2HKO'd by Shadow Ball (Energy ball OHKOs Swampert, but it's rare). Magnezone is killed by Focus Blast or HP Fire, and Gyarados falls to Tbolt. Gengar can come in, kill something, and switch out because the only 2 that can kill it, Magnezone and Gallade, can't trap it with Pursuit.

I know you love your Gallade, but you are insanely Gengar weak, you really need Scizor. It can cover some of your revenge killing needs with Bullet Punch, with a specially defensive spread it can take Gengar's (or Latias's) hits all day and OHKO with Pursuit, but beware of HP Fire (it's usually better to Bullet Punch Gengars...).

@D2M & Crunchatize Me: Yeah, I'm starting to notice that Gallade is screwing me over. I really want to add either Scizor or Lucario, but if I do, there would be a HUGE FIRE opening in my team.
@ARandomDude: Yeah, I changed Swampert's surf to roar. Thats doing well. I also changed Magnezone's toxic to explode. I'm keeping Outrage and DracoMeteor because that's the newmixemence variant. I haven't really decided weather to change Gyarados' nature.

Thanks for the Rate=D

Note: Something is screwed with the edit button. Everytime I press it never opens. So editing won't happen until it works again. Sorry for the inconvience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)