Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
So, that's about 12 midnight my time since I'm at GMT+8. Will message you later in case we can trade. Thanks!
Yeah we'll figure something out!

Edit; By the way, not sure if Scatterbug evolves into my pattern or yours when we trade it. We've got to look at that too haha.

OK I fully understand and respect your decision :) I did a mistake and did not read the rules by hacking the parents used for breeding. I never traded away a hacked pokemon though, except for a Carvanha which had no memories, and I informed the person of that before I traded with her, asking her to pick another pokemon. She just wanted it for her collection, so she didn't care. I have been trying to redeem myself though by helping out around the forum, and I really am trying to do better.
I am sorry for what I did, and I totally understand why you would not want to trade with me :/
Oh well you know what, I'll just give you that Latios when I got it. Place it in your thread with my name next to it, as Not For Trade. My Pokémon are not redistributable, if you respect that and really not going to trade or edit my Pokémon, that might get you off the Blacklist.

Yeah we'll figure something out!

Oh well you know what, I'll just give you that Latios when I got it. Place it in your thread with my name next to it, as Not For Trade. My Pokémon are not redistributable, if you respect that and really not going to trade or edit my Pokémon, that might get you off the Blacklist.
Thanks for the vote of confidence :) Though, I am not allowed to operate a trade thread at the moment since I am currently on the blacklist :/
I totally respect your non-redis rule, as I also never trade away my RNGd or MMd shinies lightly :)
We'll work something out when/if I ever get off the blacklist :) It's been a month, and I am still trying to make up for it :)

Buckert

Thanks for the vote of confidence :) Though, I am not allowed to operate a trade thread at the moment since I am currently on the blacklist :/
I totally respect your non-redis rule, as I also never trade away my RNGd or MMd shinies lightly :)
We'll work something out when/if I ever get off the blacklist :) It's been a month, and I am still trying to make up for it :)
Yeah we can work something out, no worries. :)

Buckert

Can you do an rng capture project for me?
Looking for a competitive, non shiny pawniard with knock off.
Yeah I can do that, it's something I don't have yet. :) You do have to wait actually, need to do some other stuff before I do that Pawniard. I will put it on my list, and I will let you know when I got it.

Yeah I can do that, it's something I don't have yet. :) You do have to wait actually, need to do some other stuff before I do that Pawniard. I will put it on my list, and I will let you know when I got it.
What would you like in return for one? And I'm fine with waiting. Thanks for the help! I am gonna use it for battles and don't like using shinies for battles unless I caught them myself :-)

Buckert

What would you like in return for one? And I'm fine with waiting. Thanks for the help! I am gonna use it for battles and don't like using shinies for battles unless I caught them myself :-)
Not sure yet, if you promiss not to trade it, ever, you might just get it for free. :) I'll let you know when I got one.

For now;

Update 07-04-2014​

Timid | Limber
31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 30
Rock Untouched

What would you like for the Relicanth. Can offer Ability Capsule, any BP item, 5IV Vullaby's with Foul Play in Ultra Ball, 5IV Jolly/Adamant Kangaskhans in Dream Balls, Modest Squirtles with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse (3-4, maybe 5 IV, not sure off the top of my head), 4-5IV HA Espurrs Male and Female.

Scrap all that, I forgot Eevees can't have HA in 5th gen besides Dream Ball. Sorry :|

Hi :) First a quick question -- if I ask you for a capture project, am I allowed to use that Pokemon to breed and trade the offspring?
If you'd rather me not, feel free to ignore the rest of this post.

I don't know if this is possible since I've never played gen5, but here goes...
Can you do a capture project for me? I need a female Bold HA Eevee in a Dive Ball with 31/x/31/31/31/31.
Preferably with Hyper Voice. I don't care about shininess. I will not be trading it, but I will be breeding it.
I've tried to breed for a 5IV female for a trade for days now but it feels impossible using only the 4IV I have now .___.
So I'm hoping this will speed up the process.

I can offer you things from my thread or do a breeding project in Gen 6 for you.
I will also go back to working on your Vivillon (lol)

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
cmt plz
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Honedge Untouched
Iron Head | Sacred Sword | Shadow Ball | Shadow Sneak

Buckert

What would you like for the Relicanth. Can offer Ability Capsule, any BP item, 5IV Vullaby's with Foul Play in Ultra Ball, 5IV Jolly/Adamant Kangaskhans in Dream Balls, Modest Squirtles with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse (3-4, maybe 5 IV, not sure off the top of my head), 4-5IV HA Espurrs Male and Female.
Already got what you listed.

Scrap all that, I forgot Eevees can't have HA in 5th gen besides Dream Ball. Sorry :|

Hi :) First a quick question -- if I ask you for a capture project, am I allowed to use that Pokemon to breed and trade the offspring?
If you'd rather me not, feel free to ignore the rest of this post.

I don't know if this is possible since I've never played gen5, but here goes...
Can you do a capture project for me? I need a female Bold HA Eevee in a Dive Ball with 31/x/31/31/31/31.
Preferably with Hyper Voice. I don't care about shininess. I will not be trading it, but I will be breeding it.
I've tried to breed for a 5IV female for a trade for days now but it feels impossible using only the 4IV I have now .___.
So I'm hoping this will speed up the process.

I can offer you things from my thread or do a breeding project in Gen 6 for you.
I will also go back to working on your Vivillon (lol)
Haha no problem! That thing you scrapped about breeding my Pokémon, that's like the only thing I want that people do with my Pokémon. :)

cmt plz
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00
Honedge Untouched
Iron Head | Sacred Sword | Shadow Ball | Shadow Sneak
Anything you got yourself in your thread? :/

Already got what you listed.

Haha no problem! That thing you scrapped about breeding my Pokémon, that's like the only thing I want that people do with my Pokémon. :)

Anything you got yourself in your thread? :/
Um, so to confirm. You're okay with your Pokemon being bred?
And since Agonist said HA Eevees can come in Dive Balls in Gen 5, I guess my offer is back on the table? CMT for a capture project for female HA Dive Ball Eevee with Hyper Voice?

Buckert

Um, so to confirm. You're okay with your Pokemon being bred?
And since Agonist said HA Eevees can come in Dive Balls in Gen 5, I guess my offer is back on the table? CMT for a capture project for female HA Dive Ball Eevee with Hyper Voice?
Yeah sure, that's what they're here for. As long as my Pokémon aren't traded, I'm fine. :)

I'll give it a shot, since I haven't done Hidden Grotto abuse yet.

Yeah sure, that's what they're here for. As long as my Pokémon aren't traded, I'm fine. :)

I'll give it a shot, since I haven't done Hidden Grotto abuse yet.
Alright, just let me know what you might want for her so I can get started ;3

Buckert

I have a few RNG projects I want you to do,can you please not give me clones?I can get you a timid 5IV Xern from my friend pm me for them
Only if they are Pokémon I already have and don't like and you want a nickname on, otherwise you'll get a clone. And I don't need a Pokémon that isn't even yours. If you want something, post here. :)

Only if they are Pokémon I already have and don't like and you want a nickname on, otherwise you'll get a clone. And I don't need a Pokémon that isn't even yours. If you want something, post here. :)
It's more like my friend's offer,he wants HP rock,6IV and 5IV 0 speed dittos he is a no clone player,so the bigger offer
Nick them by their type,he wants quiet,Jolly and rock whatever nature you have,He will keep em NFT

Last edited:

Buckert

It's more like my friend's offer,he wants HP rock,6IV and 5IV 0 speed dittos he is a no clone player,so the bigger offer
Nick them by their type,he wants quiet,Jolly and rock whatever nature you have,He will keep em NFT
No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)