Closed! For all my RNG abused and SR'd Pokémon, check my new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entei the Swift was going to do that one for me as well :/ and at this point I don't really have the time to replace a Pokémon I already have, for just 1 IV point.

I do like the offer of the High Plains Vivillon, but I don't really feel like I want to trade my Thundurus for that. I can trade you Ditto's or I can do you a 6th gen breeding project. Let me know.

Hm, I haven't had any time to get to it yet xD on a lot throughout the day at the office, but when I get home I had loads of other stuff to do >_> I'll try to get at it tomorrow, after this wednesday I'm sure I have more spare time. :) Yours is first on the list now.

Timid Gastly Master Ball with Pain Split, Trick, HP Ice for TyVip
Mild Shiny Kyurem Luxury Ball with Earth Power for evan0913
Special request for Entei The Swift
Would an extra IV point and a new nature be worthwhile? I did want Adamant one as well.

Entei the Swift was going to do that one for me as well :/ and at this point I don't really have the time to replace a Pokémon I already have, for just 1 IV point.

I do like the offer of the High Plains Vivillon, but I don't really feel like I want to trade my Thundurus for that. I can trade you Ditto's or I can do you a 6th gen breeding project. Let me know.

Hm, I haven't had any time to get to it yet xD on a lot throughout the day at the office, but when I get home I had loads of other stuff to do >_> I'll try to get at it tomorrow, after this wednesday I'm sure I have more spare time. :) Yours is first on the list now.

again , no rush :) . Don't forget the nickname though

I understand. No thanks then, the thundurus is all I'm interested in.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Update 14-04-2014

Timid | Levitate | Male
31 | 06 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Latios Untouched
Defog | Trick | Tail Wind | Hidden Power Fire

Hey, Buckert! Just dropping by to ask if you RNG'ed anymore capturing Smeargle? I found the one for Zygarde really helpful (invaluable, actually)!

In particular, I'm currently SR'ing for Xerneas.
It would work for Yveltal, too - seeing as they have the same stat spread \o/

Buckert

Hey, Buckert! Just dropping by to ask if you RNG'ed anymore capturing Smeargle? I found the one for Zygarde really helpful (invaluable, actually)!

In particular, I'm currently SR'ing for Xerneas.
It would work for Yveltal, too - seeing as they have the same stat spread \o/
Haven't had any time for that yet, since I have to do some other projects for people here. When I'm ready with those, and my HP Ditto's, there will be more Smeargles :D

Wow! Quite a list. I am in need of your Mild Kyurem. I have a shiny 5iv pancham minus sPa Attk w/ iron fist ability I bred myself. Or I have HA cubchoo and HA venipede with 5iv for trade as well. Do they interest you?

Yeah I can do that, it's something I don't have yet. :) You do have to wait actually, need to do some other stuff before I do that Pawniard. I will put it on my list, and I will let you know when I got it.
Hey was just wondering if you had gotten around to this guy yet? Nbd if you've been busy, was just checking :-)

Buckert

Wow! Quite a list. I am in need of your Mild Kyurem. I have a shiny 5iv pancham minus sPa Attk w/ iron fist ability I bred myself. Or I have HA cubchoo and HA venipede with 5iv for trade as well. Do they interest you?
Unfortunately not, sorry. :(
CMT for premier ball, net ball, and dive ball vivillon. :v4:
Will post in your thread later. :D

Hey was just wondering if you had gotten around to this guy yet? Nbd if you've been busy, was just checking :-)
No not yet, I'll continue with my to do list this weekend. :)

Ok, thanks. Let me put a list of mine. I really need the mild kyurem.

Swirlix. 6iv. Adamant/Unburden/Belly Drum
Sandshrew. 5iv. Jolly/Sand Rush
Kyurem. Shiny.5iv. Modest. NN Frigentear
Flabebe. 5iv. Calm. Flower Veil
Binacle. 5iv.Jolly. Tough Claws
Litleo. 5iv. Timid. Unnerve

I also have defog pokes. Are you interested in them? If you are, I will put the list up.

Buckert

Ok, thanks. Let me put a list of mine. I really need the mild kyurem.

Swirlix. 6iv. Adamant/Unburden/Belly Drum
Sandshrew. 5iv. Jolly/Sand Rush
Kyurem. Shiny.5iv. Modest. NN Frigentear
Flabebe. 5iv. Calm. Flower Veil
Binacle. 5iv.Jolly. Tough Claws
Litleo. 5iv. Timid. Unnerve

I also have defog pokes. Are you interested in them? If you are, I will put the list up.
I don't need any of those either mate, I'm sorry. :(

I worded that poorly. I meant, any breeding projects you'd like me to undertake for registeel? :)
I have no idea yet, will start breeding with all the parents I've collected this weekend, if I miss something I'll let you know. :)

Thank you Buckert for doing the Kyurem CP for me. I really appreciate your time and effort!
He'll be a main stay in my team ^^
No problem. :D

Will be breeding on 6th gen and RNG abusing on 5th this weekend, so stay tuned for another update. :)

Buckert

Update 18-04-2014​

Timid | Flash Fire | Male
31 | 22 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Heatran Untouched
Heatran 252 Sp.Atk / 6 Sp.Def / 252 Spe
Stealth Rock | Fire Blast | Earth Power | Hidden Power Ice

Buckert

Oh sorry I misunderstood how about latios then and anything else you maybe interested in
Haven't seen anything in your thread that I need, sorry.

I've updated my wants!
I'm looking for these Vivillon patterns. I need them all to be Male, Timid/Modest with a certain Hidden Power, in an EGG.

Heal Ball
Dive Ball
Heal Ball
Premier Ball
?? Whatever fits, not sure yet
Luxury Ball
Nest Ball
Premier/Nest/Dive Ball
Pokéball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)