Other Metagames bulky boys offense (shared power)

Uhhh so rq before you read this is my first RMT so keep that in mind, any feedback in regards to that would also be nice

MAH BOYS

:sv/houndstone:
Houndstone @ Leftovers
Ability: Fluffy
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Poltergeist
- Shadow Sneak
- Roar

So this was the first mon I added, as his ability Fluffy just kinda neuters physical attackers, making your opponent do a lot of work before they can start really damaging your mons. (I also kinda looked at the index of stats and saw his usage lmfao) Will-O-Whisp is there to further that, while Poltergeist and Shadow Sneak are just there for damage. I've typically found Roar to also be particularly good, especially if your opponent isn't really expecting it. He also provides spin blocking after setting rocks up with Lycanroc.

:sv/Lycanroc-Dusk:
Lycanroc-Dusk @ Focus Sash
Ability: Tough Claws
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Accelerock
- Taunt
- Close Combat

Obviously the hazard setter, meant to get rocks up as well as give a boost to damage output with Tough Claws. Taunt is on there b.c its really nice to stop your opponent from setting hazards up, or to maybe stop from setting up with stats. CC is a really good damaging move, and ofc Accelerock just in case. Doesn't really do much else besides that, and typically is a suicide lead.

:sv/Scizor:
Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Technician is ofc very good in this metagame, and I feel that Scizor is by far the best mon to utilize this. I went for a more offensive set b.c I felt this team needed some more damage dealers on it, and he can also position with U-Turn. With Fluffy from Hound, he gets to be pretty damn bulky and can typically get off an SD and go for Bullet Punches. If Craw has been out, he can do insane damage. You can also switch his item out for lorb if you want a bit more damage, or even choice band with CC rather than SD.

:sv/zamazenta:
Zamazenta @ Leftovers
Ability: Dauntless Shield
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 192 Spe
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Crunch
- Substitute

Zama does really well in typical OU, and I figured he'd be a stellar physical wall with Hound. He also gives the team further bulk with his ability as well. I put EVs into defense rather than attack, because typically you're gonna want to use iron defense + body press anyways. I found that sub is really nice at time, allowing him to more reliably set an Iron Defense, with a defensive tera to take advantage of this. He can do a lot of damage too, especially once Adaptability is in play.

:sv/Kyogre:
Kyogre @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 240 HP / 208 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam

This is a pretty standard CM set, with the biggest diff being Surf. I always do Surf rather than Hydro Pump or sumth like that b.c the accuracy matters way too much to me lmfao. I went with Kyo for a couple reasons, part of which was b.c I realized I really needed a special attacker. I figured he would be best bc 1.) he sets up rain which helps boost Craw, with the added benefit that it helps to counter sun based teams, and 2.) b.c he just does sm damage. For evs ngl I looked at index of stats again, and picked on that looked good. I've found this much speed does really well for out speeding most non-invested mons that are of medium speed.
lorb with Ancient Power over CM is kinda funny too

:sv/crawdaunt:
Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Avalanche
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off

Craw is easily one of if not the most important mon on this team. His damage is insane, with Adaptability + Tough claws + Technician + Rain + Choice Band boosting Aqua Jet to truly stupid levels. (I could probably only run aqua jet on him and it would change literally nothing) After all the bulk he gets its really hard to kill him, given that most the meta is made up of physical attackers, and you can't switch into him w/o being 2-shot unless you have your own very bulky resist. After some chip, he can easily solo mid game and cleans up really easily in late game. You wanna try and switch him in early to get his ability running, but its important to try and save some of his health.

General Strat
Lead with either Lyca or Hound, get hazards up early. Spinblock with hound unless you see Glimmora, in which case block with Scizor. Hound is super important early for bulk, after that try and get the others in whenever you can. Kyo should be put in early if you see a Groudon, otherwise it really doesn't matter if you get him in until you wanna start dealing damage with Craw. Zama can easily do a setup sweep with iron defense, and more reliably lets you set up an SD with Scizor. If you see one or more physically bulky mons you NEED to save Kyo or you WILL get railed.

that's really it, and tips are greatly appreciated!
ty for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)