BW UU Tournament Finals [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Originally going to be hosted by WhiteQueen, approved take over by McMeghan

Each generation, there are a couple tiers that are playable. Since the beginning of Pokemon in RBY, UU has been one of them. Right below OU, plenty of powerful Pokemon reside in it, due to being outclassed, hard-countered by a more popular Pokemon, or just not up to the expectations expected of an OU Pokemon (but to be fair, Gastrodon is OU). This tournament will involve the latest (as of the signups) UU tier, the Black and White UnderUsed tier. For those wishing to settle their craving for the metagame, or just are interested in XY's UU tier and want a feeling of what the previous generation's tier was, this is for you.

Rules:
1: Your teams (moves, Pokemon, items, et cetra) must be eligible to participate on a Smogon-approved BW2 UU ladder, should one exist.
2: These Guidelines must be followed.
3: This is a Best of Three tournament - play two matches, if one person wins both, he wins that round, if it's 1-1, then play a tiebreaker.

Matchups:

Grey Knight vs Alf'
Alf' vs McMeghan
McMeghan vs Grey Knight

Deadline: Finals shouldn't need deadlines.

GL HF

Last edited:
my first final.

contacted both , 3 secs ago

edit : Playing with alf on vendredi.

edit2 : an all eUUro final just like i predicted

Last edited:
2-1

first game , i just overwhelm him with early game predictions and although i almost lose balance to a low damage roll against his rhyperior , i managed to clear it with pretty easy

second game , i just played badly , i dint even know what this electrical grass cutter is, so when Alf' opened holes on my defense he exploited that grass thing to the max with double switches and smart plays that only a player of his level can perform so good

third game , it all came down to outrage damage roll against one of my poks , luckily i always invest some bulk on that one pok so it survived with 3% effectively opening the way for a clear 6-0 , i wasnt arrogant though so i just suced and did the safest plays , so it ended up as a 6-3

thats it

alf is defeated , mc is next

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)