Cheek Pouch needs fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepeace15

Banned deucer.
Well it's been almost a year now and Showdown still has not fixed Cheek Pouch,it's supposed to recover HP after consuming certain berries but in Showdown no matter what berry you eat it it does not recover HP. I apologize for not posting this in bugs because this is a serious long overdo problem so

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well it's been almost a year now and Showdown still has not fixed Cheek Pouch,it's supposed to recover HP after consuming certain berries but in Showdown no matter what berry you eat it it does not recover HP. I apologize for not posting this in bugs because this is a serious long overdo problem so
I'm pretty sure it works.

If you could provide replays that would be helpful, but it would be even more helpful if you could have posted this in the Bug Reports thread that you barely even have to scroll down to find...

Pokepeace15

Banned deucer.
I'm pretty sure it works.

If you could provide replays that would be helpful, but it would be even more helpful if you could have posted this in the Bug Reports thread that you barely even have to scroll down to find...
I'm apologize but I mentioned why I didn't put it in the bugs section if you would please reread no salt

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I'm apologize but I mentioned why I didn't put it in the bugs section if you would please reread no salt
Long-overdue or not, bugs are bugs, and they should be posted in the right spot. Also, have you tried testing it out on Pokemon Showdown and saving a replay if it still doesn't work, then post it in the bug reports thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)