chesty's variety giveaways. [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major giveaway's going down. If anyone has not received there latias from the last giveaway please do let me know. That would be my fault and I am sorry to keep anyone waiting. Please please follow the rules and check the online status's. Just because I am on the website doesn't mean I am at my house. I also am giving away those spitbacks still so let me know if you want those as well. Enjoy.

Depositing Female Lv 25 Luvdisc for the Sylveon. IGN Tortoise, message chester0334. Thanks in advance! :)
sent:). Also your very welcome. Man you got my hopes up though I thought you were going to do the battle challenges. Well enjoy.

Major giveaway's going down. If anyone has not received there latias from the last giveaway please do let me know. That would be my fault and I am sorry to keep anyone waiting. Please please follow the rules and check the online status's. Just because I am on the website doesn't mean I am at my house. I also am giving away those spitbacks still so let me know if you want those as well. Enjoy.
I never did receive the Latias from your last giveaway, so if you were willing to either go down the GTS or direct trade route then that would be cool. :-)
Also, I'd happily give you a 6v6 battle to attempt to win that Linoone. The team would be Charizard, Gengar, Scizor, Talonflame, Bisharp and Clefable. My FC is 0130-1835-8156 and I am currently playing... :-)

Well, I'll probably lose, and it's too late now, but as soon as I'm available again tomorrow, I can give it a try. :3
After all, Extremespeed Zigzagoon!
I never did receive the Latias from your last giveaway, so if you were willing to either go down the GTS or direct trade route then that would be cool. :-)
Also, I'd happily give you a 6v6 battle to attempt to win that Linoone. The team would be Charizard, Gengar, Scizor, Talonflame, Bisharp and Clefable. My FC is 0130-1835-8156 and I am currently playing... :-)
I'll be home in like 4 hours guys

mm nice ideas..! I deposited a lvl 30 male Loudred for Sylveon, message: Chester, IGN: DoubleD.

Also I would like to take you up on the 3vs3 challenge :) I guess mega stones are included in the no-items clause right?!
I won't be able to battle before tomorrow though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)