Cinccino (GP 2/2)

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
I'm sorry, it's nearly 2AM and i can barely keep my eyes open and I've had a long day so I can't make a high quality post

But I don't like repeated adjectives within three pages of each other unless it's necessary or somehow makes stuff work. Please change one of the 'lethal's to deadly or dangerous or devastating. One fluffy to furry.

Also, shouldn't it be "as it is"?

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry, it's nearly 2AM and i can barely keep my eyes open and I've had a long day so I can't make a high quality post
Same here.

ShakeItUp, may I offer a few sleep-addled suggestions before I go to bed?

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Cinccino is one of the most lethal late-(hyphen)game cleaners that reside in the NU metagame. This set brings together all of its best attributes, (comma) ( (parenthesis) Speed, coverage and power, (comma)) (parenthesis) into a lethal little bundle of fluffy fun. A dilemma for Cinccino users is its the choice of STAB move. Tail Slap is Cinccino's signature move, and it benefits greatly from Technician. Its ability to outdamage Return and break Substitutes makes it invaluable, but it comes at the cost of 85% accuracy, and which is a major drawback since Cinccino really can't afford to miss.
Wouldn't Speed, coverage, and power be better punctuated with em dashes?

Also, I removed every instance of "since" in my check. Please change this for consistency.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)