Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NIGHT 5
Majority was reached
You have decided to vote Jalmont.
Jalmont was killed.

You are The Lackey.

Staking Out the Joint
Nightly.
Single target. Receive who targeted PLAYER.

Stalk the Prey
Kill Bonus.
If you are Sent to Kill, you will receive who PLAYER targeted that Night.

Walking the Streets
You know that The Village does not have anyone that watches Alive players.

You win if all threats to The Mafia are Dead and at least one member of The Mafia is Alive at the end of the game.
There is a Full Moon shining down over the town.

Night 5 will end at 10:00pm (US Eastern) on Saturday, August 21st. If all actions are sent in before deadline, I will update.

Last edited:
My reasoning is that I have been active in nearly every scum vote (I was unsure about jalmont and abstained) and also started one of them. I have acted in the interest of the town all game. If that does not make me trust worthy that is your choice. Either way, I will ensure the town wins

My reasoning is that I have been active in nearly every scum vote (I was unsure about jalmont and abstained) and also started one of them. I have acted in the interest of the town all game. If that does not make me trust worthy that is your choice. Either way, I will ensure the town wins
Anyone can say that, cmon Dullagamur

Thanks for the cooperation so far, the people I've talked to today have been helpful.

It's come to my attention there's at least 1 more person I need to talk to. You know who you are. I'm in PMs ready to make deals.

If this isn't you but you want to swap some info, I'm also in PMs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)