dex's Circus Tour I - Round 3 - REPLAYS REQUIRED

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
BlueRay will recieve an activity win over Gondra. 30 minutes is the time window to be late, and you were late past that without warning from what I see. The scheduled time was 20:00 +2, BlueRay has no obligation to be available more than 30 minutes after.

VM'd my opponent on Monday morning. They haven't logged in since Monday afternoon, nor they ever replied to me; you can check on their wall.

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I'm going to bed, so I'll have to claim act because my teammates want the win

Game was schedule for Saturday 10 pm (GMT+2) but got rescheduled to Sunday evening because Elfuseon ended up not being available on Saturday. Tho, he hasn't responded since 8 pm and I can't play anymore.

1690753608688.png

1690753615843.png

it's in the french but what matters is the end where he says he'll be available sunday evening my gmt and I agreed with reporting the game. Tho he didn't answer to my pms then and it's the end of my evening now.

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
False and I have very different time zones and he was avaiable only in few days...
you were not sufficiently proactive in scheduling with your opponent. false gets the activity win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)