Did It Tera? - Chrome Extension

Hi, I've recently released Did It Tera? for Chrome. It's a simple extension which adds an info text under the opponent's team with the name and type of the terastallized Pokémon. It has an option page where you can customize the font size (between 11 and 13px) and color.

Details:
I've released the code here. I'm using 2 MutationObservers, 1 which checks for new rooms and 1 which checks for the tera text, as soon as the tera text appears I use those info to create the label and disconnect the observer.
I've used it for some time and I haven't noticed issues but let me know in case you find any bug (maybe related to the label position) and I'll fix them.

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
Any chance this could be released for Firefox? Genuinely curious because it's a nice extension!

Any chance this could be released for Firefox? Genuinely curious because it's a nice extension!
It should be really easy to port, I'll see if I can do it.
In the meantime, if you're familiar with TamperMonkey (allows you to inject javascript in websites) you can visit Showdown, add a new script and copy/paste this one:
https://gist.github.com/DidItTeraDev/5b3530c7d1b0f59213dd1aaa647097ef
I've tried it and it seems to work fine, I just had to remove the Chrome options for color and font size.

I've been able to release it for Firefox: link
The only difference I've noticed from Chrome is that you have to check the permissions in the extension options page. I should be able to require them by default in the next update.
did-it-tera-ff-options-page.png

Just for reference, I've used the same domains specified in Enhanced Tooltips

Smudge

NatDex Doubles TL
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
This extension is fantastic, one feature request I'd have would be for it to ignore nicknames, I don't mind being able to see them in-battle but on the side I'd prefer to see it as the pokemon's actual name. Great work!

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Can you add for it do the same on the user's side? It would be especially nice when spectating games to see the Tera for both sides (and optionally for yourself when playing too).

This extension is fantastic, one feature request I'd have would be for it to ignore nicknames, I don't mind being able to see them in-battle but on the side I'd prefer to see it as the pokemon's actual name. Great work!
Thanks :) Yes, that's something I've been thinking about too. I'm probably going to add an option like 'Show nicknames' which is false by default so you'll see real names if not checked. I'll try to release an update soon

I've been able to publish the update, it is already available in the Chrome web store.
The list of new features is:
- Added a checkbox in the options page to show both user's tera (by default unchecked);
- Added a checkbox in the options page to display nicknames instead of real Pokémon names (by default unchecked);
- Added a close button which becomes visible when hovering a tera info, on click it hides the box;

I've rushed the update so hopefully I did not introduce bugs :D Let me know if it works fine for you.

(I'll try to update the Firefox extension too in the next days)

I've been able to publish the update, it is already available in the Chrome web store.
The list of new features is:
- Added a checkbox in the options page what is bolt clicking to show both user's tera (by default unchecked);
- Added a checkbox in the options page to display nicknames instead of real Pokémon names (by default unchecked);
- Added a close button which becomes visible when hovering a tera info, on click it hides the box;

I've rushed the update so hopefully I did not introduce bugs :D Let me know if it works fine for you.

(I'll try to update the Firefox extension too in the next days)
Thanks for the suggestion! Sure, I'll add it in the next release, maybe as an option so you can decide if you want to see it or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)