Jirachi @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- Follow Me
- Stealth Rock

Started with weavile, mega gengar and terrakion because its a cool core that beats a lot of things. Moved on to jirachi as it offers tons of support and synergises well. Added talon to break holes in everything that the other 4 didnt manage to break. Azu finishes off the team for being an amazing set up sweeper and appreciating weavile's fake out and jirachi's redirection.

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield
- Wide Guard

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Taunt
- Protect

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 208 Atk / 48 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Steel Wing
- Protect

so basically i have sash weavile, because its weavile, and i dont appreciate life orb as much as "2 chances" sash gives. aegislash came to mind quick for its nice synergy regarding rock, fighting, fairy with weavile , + dark and ghost work very nicely together. latios was added for a dragon + steel and psychic + dark synergy, providing speed and high special attack. hidden power ground was added later because i dont need tailwind too much, and heatran is a tad annoying, so this helps. i added keldeo for psychic+dark+fighting, which is a core apparently, and its speed and water type were convenient. taunt>quick guard cuz trick room, tailwind and who knows what, but its preference. i originally had venuchar lastly, but the lack of overall synergy and heatran checks made me come back, and put diancie mega , so steel,fairy,dragon and well, just another hyper offense fast spread hitter. talonflame fit well because tbh i wanted a fire type and no heatran or charizard. priority and speed are nice XD steel wing is since i lack diancie switches that arent aegislash, plus its nice. any change id make is maybe goggles aegi to reply more properly to amongus, altho you generally dont struggle with it since half your members hit it hard, one's an aegislash and keldeo taunts. enjoy :P

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Votin'. To vote, please post in bold the name of the guy who built the team you're voting for!

thetalkingtree
ElegyofVGC
megacyber
Lana Del Seldo
Silverwhiteblue

Deadline of votin is on Sunday GMT Noon or whenever I get home around that time!

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Talking tree has the most interesting team
Sliverwhiteandblue is probably the best team

My vote could go either way.
I'll choose talkingtree

Last edited:

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Sorry, i've had the flu the past few days and never really felt like doing anything. will update this soon-ish i promise

Idyll

xD
RBTT Champion
With a lead of 2 votes, thetalkingtree wins the round!

This week, we'll be having:

Manaphy - Two words: Tail Glow. There's not much else to say really; it could be used with (Mega) Abomasnow in order to take advantage of boosted Blizzards but that's really it. Still, Manaphy's underwhelming offensive presence while unboosted and middling Speed hold it back.

Code:
<sprites>
[hide=Importable][/hide][hide=Description][/hide]
Nifty sprite converter: http://fulllifegamer.bplaced.net/format.php - Just put in your importable and you'll get sprites. I'd prefer it if you guys set it to "sprites" to save me some important seconds, and name the hide tags as "Importable" and "Description" thanks :)!

Deadline on next Friday, noon GMT+1. Yes, that means one week of buildin'!

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

MOM ANIME IS ON GOD YOU TRIGGER ME SO HARD ANIME IS CUTE REEEEEEEEE

This team is based around Rage+Beat Up Granbull. The typical lead is Granbull+Smeargle, and hit something with Rage (the thing you wouldn't fake out because they'll probably protect it) then beat up Granbull. Smeargle is slower than Granbull, but Charizard, the other beat up user, is faster. This is because in some cases Smeargle will die turn 1, but you'll get the rage off. You can bring in Charizard, attack like normal with Granbull and beat it up. You'll get to +6/+6 and be a monster. Charizard can set Tailwind for the rest of the team, specifically Manaphy, your backup wincon. Clefairy is there for Friend Guard and to redirect to support your two win conditions, Granbull and Manaphy. Mega Kang is there to support the team and just, you know, be Mega Kang. A cool idea for this team is drop Play Rough on Granbull for Rock Slide, but I like it the way it is with all the support you have. If they have Jirachi/Amoonguss, lead Zard/Granbull and get that shit dead before you start clicking Beat Up like a halfwit, alright?

This team clicks X against:
Trick Room
More than 1 fake out user
More than 1 redirection user
Skilled players (it's beaten Stratos though)

TRIGGERED (Granbull) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Rattled
Jolly Nature
- Rage
- Play Rough
- Crunch
- Protect

REEEEEEEE (Smeargle) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Bold Nature
- Fake Out
- Beat Up
- Tailwind
- Follow Me

MOM LET ME ANIME (Kangaskhan-Mega) (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Inner Focus
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Sucker Punch
- Low Kick

prolly anime (Clefairy) @ Eviolite
Ability: Friend Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Follow Me
- Protect

not a real dragon (Charizard) @ Charti Berry
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 HP / 148 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Beat Up
- Tailwind
- Protect

cute anime (Manaphy) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 148 HP / 252 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Tail Glow
- Protect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)