DragMa...Gar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys this is my first RMT so feel free to correct not only the team but the layout too. Anyway, lets get to it!

Garchomp @ Choice Band
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Outrage
- Iron Head

Generic Garchomp. Hits things hard with its fabulous coverage. Iron head is questionable, but it is used to hit fairies not named Azumarill or Mawile. I did use him as my mega before gengar, but I will get into that. Also, my favourite dragon aha.:)

Gengar @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam

The MVP of the team. He traps and kills fairies and steel types while massacring everything else that is weak. With this moveset he has good coverage IMO. 0 atk ivs are for foul play(I'm looking at you Klefki).I did use a magnezone before this, but megagar is so much more versatile.

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Ice Beam

The wallbreaker. I mean seriously; imagine this. A chansey is happily walking down the road, smiling and laughing, then this thing punches it in its face. That is how it plays; it dents and kills stuff before dying with the strongest outrage,period. I can usually get 2-3 switches to this thing before it dies, but by then garchomp and latios can sweep due to weak opponents.

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Bug Buzz
- Flamethrower

Revenge killer, probably the best one in the metagame. With its superb coverage, it can force switches and either hurt the switch-in or u-turn to a dragon. Walls cower in the face of this thing, not knowing what it will do next. I am making the most of it until it inevitably gets banned.

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Trick
Imagine what kyurem does, but instead of a punch it is fire-meteor-murder-things from the sky. Yeah. It ohkos almost everything, including mega luke after rocks. On countless occasions this thing has obliterated walls thinking they can take this thing's moves. Quite funny, actually

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake

My common lead. Sets up rocks and kills lots of leads . Also works as a secondary revenge killer in late game. This thing is nothing but POWER. It tanks and dishes out hits twice as hard.
RIP over 9000 Dragonites

Anyhow, all comments are appreciated on how I could improve this team; thanks for reading!

-TheDaftBanana

Last edited:
I think for garchomp you should replace choice band for life orb (or rocky helmat if you really hate mega kangaskhan) and then change iron head to swords dance so that you have a sweeper. And something you want to just try out is a focus sash mamoswine. Those rocks are very important, plus you have enough hard hitting pokemon anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)