drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I've only done weed twice, first time with a bong, second with a pipe.. Hasn't been as an intense experience as I was maybe hoping? The people I've done it with seem to have experienced a better high.. Any tips on a more, I dunno, intense experience?
Inhale more deeply. If you're not coughing like a little bitch, you're not inhaling deep enough. It's going to hurt a significant amount.

won't work

1) half a tab is a lot, fuckin stupid
2) tolerance develops; you won't even be able to tell you've taken lsd the next day.

if you want to do low-dose lsd experiments, you need to get a vial and then dissolve a drop into water so it's more diluted.
no, don't

you can take half a tab of weak acid to get a sub-threshold dose if you just want to have a nice day or whatever, but it's not repeatable nor should you medicate with it since tolerance builds FAST

Okey dokey

are you by chance autistic / aspie? i've noticed a strange correlation between tolerance and where you are on the autism spectrum.
not as far as I know, I'm pretty normal seeming imo

edit2: ... how much is an acid tab in the US right now?
$10

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Ohh okay so

In about an hour or two I'm doing weed for the first time ahh I'm nevrous

I've only done weed twice, first time with a bong, second with a pipe.. Hasn't been as an intense experience as I was maybe hoping? The people I've done it with seem to have experienced a better high.. Any tips on a more, I dunno, intense experience?
What VKCA said. The old pothead saying goes "you don't get high until the third time smoking," and I know it's true for tons of friends. But really, it's only because the first couple times you're too tepid to do it right. The first time I smoked, all I did was giggle a little and stare up at the stars.

If you're not inhaling deeply, enough to feel a burn and cough, don't expect much of a high.

Inhale as much as you through your mouth, keep it down as long as you can, then slowly exhale through your nose. A good thing to try out is if you have a couple of friends smoking a joint don't exhale until the joint comes back to you.

So I inhaled a bit TOO much and burned my esophagus / lungs and now I can't really talk did I do it right??????
I know it's the first time you have smoked weeed but have you smoked cigarettes in the past? If you are not used to smoking I suppose it could have this effect.

But maybe take it a little easier next time you don't want to damage yourself too much, just take it easy until you are used to it.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you have to inhale deep but vb is right in that you can also take it easy; slow it down.

if you have the option bong (or even vape) since that is much smoother on the throat. joints are harshest, especially if the weed is shitty and or dry.

I know it's the first time you have smoked weeed but have you smoked cigarettes in the past? If you are not used to smoking I suppose it could have this effect.

But maybe take it a little easier next time you don't want to damage yourself too much, just take it easy until you are used to it.
Nah I've never smoked cigarettes but I smoke hookah on a semi regular basis. Haha what really happened was I did really well on my first two hits but then what happened was A. The person who went before me didn't warn me it was getting "hashy"? Idk the terminology. And B. He lit it (because if I did it myself I'd probably light myself on fire), and it lit, but he tried to light it again and kept telling me to inhale so I burned myself badly!

EDIT: Poppy yeah, again, I know really how to do it. Just some dumbass

Hmm yeah kittenmay that's probably the problem (not the whole thing my earlier comment stands) but when you are smoking you should breathe in when lighting but you shouldn't inhale the drag you take when you light it, mainly because its basically breathing in lightr fluid, and from what I've gathered the joint was quite small when you had to relight it so it was probably super hot.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i just had weed edibles for the first time yesterday on a travel bus and had a super good high for about 3 hours then all of a sudden felt nauseous went in the back and threw it all up thus losing my high as well since the food was no longer in my stomach. does this normally happen to people or did my friend put way too much weed in the cracker or what

also trying acid sometime next week, what should i expect

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
oh wow my two drugs are being discussed YEAH!!

when I started smoking, I got high my first time, but it was different from any other time I've been high. it was less intense etc, I mostly got really mean (in a happy way? I am kind of mean so it was enjoyable) and hungry. I also vomited after my first hit, so I think there's hope for anyone.

before you go trying a bong thinking "oh it will be nice and smooth there's no way i'm gonna send myself to Coughing Hell on one hit," and you can thinking that because everyone has a right to their opinion, but you're wrong. the actual smoke from a bong is smoothest, and consequently the weakest, but you get the most at once.

so

here is MY fool-proof method for smoking a bong/other kinds of pieces:

the biggest mistake people make is: sucking with their mouth. the only piece you should ever suck with your mouth is a bong, and even then only to clear it. you want to breathe in with your lungs, for a few reasons. #1 is, the weed won't get sucked through and neither will the ash because of the lower suction. #2 is it leaves space for you to suck the smoke in using your mouth.

so, to review: draw the smoke into the bong using your lungs, clear it with your mouth

for dry pieces, when you hit them, leave a small open space on either side of the mouthpiece to let air into your mouth. it cools the smoke so you can hit more or just have a smoother hit.

for LSD-seekers: it isn't a toy, be careful with it. if you start having a bad experience, just remember it's a drug and it'll be done in twelve hours. if you've never taken any hallucinogens, have a sitter. also test your tabs. if you follow these safety tips, you should be able to avoid getting what you deserve

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
oh and i can finally get high without getting burnt-out. guess i just needed to get used to it???

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
And B. He lit it (because if I did it myself I'd probably light myself on fire)
oh shitballs that's dangerous

because it's hard to stop someone from over-lighting it when you are too busy concentrating on other things

next time do it all yourself, even if you get terrible hits/spoof the weed. You know your own limits and can stop/go accordingly

oh shitballs that's dangerous

because it's hard to stop someone from over-lighting it when you are too busy concentrating on other things

next time do it all yourself, even if you get terrible hits/spoof the weed. You know your own limits and can stop/go accordingly
So my problem is that I'm really scared of fire so uhh. Ahh?

OK I got a tip for when the joints at the end and you don't want to burn yourself, so I'll try to explain it. :D Put the joint between your little and ring finger, now close your fingers (not completely) to make a funnel, close of the bottom end with your other hand and suck from the top hole. This way you won't burn yourself with hot smoke and you can also drag in a lot of smoke.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
even so, there is absolutely no danger to a lighter unless you're smoking in a room full of gas, which you surely aren't!!

tie your hair back - i singed my hair once lighting something when i was still a beginner, and felt pretty foolish. don't be afraid of the lighter - if you drop it then the flame is going to disappear instantly before it falls into your lap, worst thing that can happen is that it might sting your leg a little if the metal part hits your skin if you're not wearing long clothes. but yeah, if you're going to be smoking at all you should definitely learn to light for yourself, so you don't get that panicked look on your face that you're inhaling too much and you're not enjoying it!

the thing that fucks me up are left handed bowls, i'm so bad at lighting with my left hand, i feel like i'm handicapped. and like vader said, when you're inhaling don't just put the joint smack dab in the middle of your lips - i mean, do that, but almost at an angle so you're concentrating on inhaling through 3/4ths of the joint instead of the full thing. it takes a little practice but once you master it each time you smoke will be smooth sailing!

also when i used to live in atlanta everyone called me the "roach queen" because i loooved pinching the tiniest roaches with just my fingernails and just holding it in front of my mouth while funneling and inhaling what was left. roaches are the best part!!

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
also when i used to live in atlanta everyone called me the "roach queen" because i loooved pinching the tiniest roaches with just my fingernails and just holding it in front of my mouth while funneling and inhaling what was left. roaches are the best part!!
I cut my roaches up and smoke them out of a piece. kinda gross since joints make the weed resiny, but whatever. incidentally: don't vape roaches, it's next level disgusting

edit: oh and if we're discussing music to get high to

in no particular order:

elton john - rocket man
dr dre feat snoop and nate dogg - the next episode
oasis - champagne supernova
ludacris - blueberry yum yum
ice cube - it was a good day
red hot chili peppers - zephyr song
the beatles - everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey

Haha thanks for the advice all! So what do you all recommend I use for my first few times?? I guess. I used a bowl the first time, considering using a vaporizer next?

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OK I got a tip for when the joints at the end and you don't want to burn yourself, so I'll try to explain it. :D Put the joint between your little and ring finger, now close your fingers (not completely) to make a funnel, close of the bottom end with your other hand and suck from the top hole. This way you won't burn yourself with hot smoke and you can also drag in a lot of smoke.
this sooo much, i do it a slightly different way but still. lets you get a few extra pulls off a joint you thought was dead.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So I've gone four months sober and thought I would get high for Christmas. Unless I win the lottery this year (in which case, I'd get blazed hardcore), then it's due time I got riding with the stars once again. A long, well deserved T-break offers more than what I imagined; the downside to it all was I was easily irritated by anything dumb, including myself. I think you may know what that would be like.

I quit because I had to pay £400+ to an insurance company and my father's dad past away, so I was asked politely for my family's sake to dial it down ten fold. I just thought what the heck, I'll go the whole nine yards and quit completely and see how it goes.

It's been one hell of a dry spell. I was bad on weed for a couple years and whether mine was laced with something more potent (Mephodrone is a popular choice), I always smoked up because it helped with whatever I felt was distressing to me. Like Seth Rogen said: it makes everything feel better.

I'm really active and because I've been so long off weed, I was just wondering how I might be affected by it. Will it hit me so hard I'll feel upside down, like my eyes are gonna' pop out or some shit?

I could see if I could last untill 420 next year but my homies are begging me come out and put this ordeal behind me. I'm only 22-years-old after all..

Do I last till the end of the year or wait 'till the next 420 comes around? Or say fuck it, Taylor, you've done so well go and get high tonight!

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm really active and because I've been so long off weed, I was just wondering how I might be affected by it. Will it hit me so hard I'll feel upside down, like my eyes are gonna' pop out or some shit?
kind of. if you have good shit, the first will be enough. give it a few minutes between hits and enjoy.

I could see if I could last untill 420 next year but my homies are begging me come out and put this ordeal behind me. I'm only 22-years-old after all..
fuck your friends, dude, you had a totally legitimate reason to quit, and a hard time doing it, and here they are trying to mess that up for their own entertainment

normally i'd be like "whatever smoke again you'll be fine" but if your sober self over the past few months was irritating / withdrawal was that bad you might want to take it easy

and fuck laced weed, i can't believe you've ever found any

Do I last till the end of the year or wait 'till the next 420 comes around? Or say fuck it, Taylor, you've done so well go and get high tonight!
it really depends on how serious you are about being sober, how functional you are high all day, and whether or not you'll be able to control yourself

SO GUYS i did mushrooms and i will tell you all about it shortly it was fucking glorious

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
yup cim, they are quite literally the greatest ever

Haha thanks for the advice all! So what do you all recommend I use for my first few times?? I guess. I used a bowl the first time, considering using a vaporizer next?
Unless you have a friend that owns one, good luck. The good ones are expensive, it's not like you can just go "get" one.

Better idea: homemade gravity bong. Easy to make, kicks ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)