drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Until we broke it we used a home made vaporizer. A Light bulb with the end cut of, a bacaradi cap with a hole in it, you combine them and voila done.

yup cim, they are quite literally the greatest ever

Unless you have a friend that owns one, good luck. The good ones are expensive, it's not like you can just go "get" one.

Better idea: homemade gravity bong. Easy to make, kicks ass.
My friend DOES have one, hence the question :3 :3

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
then fucking do it

I mean like right now, jesus why are you reading this post

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
now that i can smoke weed just fine i regret havin made MJ such a thorny topic with my partner/friend/as-of-yet still indeterminate relationship.

but he was makin me really uncomfortable and maybe its best to not go back to that topic with him.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
considered trying 2c-b, but decided I don't fuck with phenethylamines. tryptamines and cannabinoids are good enough for this seeker!!

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yup cim, they are quite literally the greatest ever
is this like, where good drugs end? i'm willing to accept that fact and all and seriously enjoy mushrooms every few months or so, but my experience was more an exposure / reminder that "wow, this whole beautiful world exists that i could explore carefully". i've never really been the daredevil type but spelunking around my own head has its benefits

the night was silly and wonderful and glorious and fun. my girlfriend and i each took around 2 grams of "good" shrooms, fighting for just over a threshold dose into something nice. the trip was a touch more intense than either of us bargained for, but it was no problem at all. i distinctly remember thinking "what was there for us to even worry about"?

(note: yes, there is something to worry about when doing shrooms. ensure proper set and setting and don't dose too high or you will have a too intense experience too early. and jesus christ this is not a toy and not for high schoolers. that said)

we decided we wanted our best friend (who's moving away :/) to sit for us, which was an excellent decision because we both feel really close to her and she seemed to "get us" in a way that I don't think most people would be able to. she also had pretty trippy looking hair with mixes of different neon colors that was really fun to admire and see change during the trip.

the shrooms were eaten, we waited around an hour and had nothing yet. i resolved to boost with weed at the 90 minute mark if we didn't have much by then. but we did. i think i boosted an hour in anyway. at one point, i remember being on my computer as i was coming up. i think i might have even been in #genvuu. someone told me to look at a tree, and bless their fucking heart i did. the dark, expansive trees were beautiful. subtly twisting and curling, though that wasn't even the most interesting part to me at the time. the way the tips blended into the clouds, of course shifting themselves, reminded me a lot of the human lung and how crazy it was. i don't know why i found this particularly beautiful, but shortly thereafter i decided life was amazing and that experiencing different parts of it was such a magical fucking blessing that i was privileged just to be here. as a usually depressy person that is a powerful (if simple / not profound) insight to have, and i wish it stuck around longer after the trip.

anyway we retreated to my bedroom, which was a beautiful psychedelic fortress. one of my friends asked me how it was going on AIM, and then while trying to describe it my girlfriend and the sitter wanted me to try coloring on this big sheet of butcher paper i had. i briefly looked up and saw the wall starting to warp and melt. bubbles of paint were exchanging sizes and shapes and these gray shadowy faces and patterns started to appear in the background. it was really damn cool and at that point i decided i had enough of my computer, put on some Boards of Canada and went to town on that butcher paper.

meanwhile, our sitter is fantastic. she got us whatever we needed whenever we asked for it and had a lot of fun around us, she said afterward. she also wrote down some of the dumb shit we said. at one point, i stood on my bed and decided i felt just like a conquistador conquering the very expanse of my sea-like mattress. it was a silly thought and i knew it at the time, but it was fun, and people had taken an interest to my ramblings that they hadn't seemed to before so i decided to be a bit more vocal and extroverted. my girlfriend had a similar idea which is huge since she is normally a very shy introvert. at one point, she was saying something important I was trying to listen to and she asked me to follow her train of thought. I insisted "I'm on the train, we're riding it TOGETHER, keep going!". lol.

my girlfriend thought the experience was super profound and life changing. i stayed a layer removed from that, going "nah, but it's a fun little trip". i then started to really wonder if that's just my standard defense for everything. remove myself from a situation directly, minimize it, and enjoy the little bit of smug you get for thinking you're just better than everyone. a very humbling bit of insight there too. i went to the bathroom to clear my head and decided to courageously look in the mirror (something i had taped up earlier out of fear that i'd hate myself). I actually spent a good thirty seconds proud of the way i looked (and fascinated by my pupils). then my eyes started to change size and move and stuff and i was like "ha, i think it's time for me to move on" and i returned to the forretress.

anyway this is about as linear and coherent as my memories from the trip. it lasted around 5 hours i want to say and it is something i will definitely carefully do again in awhile, but it's not the kind of thing you can / should do right away again.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
considered trying 2c-b, but decided I don't fuck with phenethylamines.
aww dude no!!

is this like, where good drugs end? i'm willing to accept that fact and all and seriously enjoy mushrooms every few months or so, but my experience was more an exposure / reminder that "wow, this whole beautiful world exists that i could explore carefully". i've never really been the daredevil type but spelunking around my own head has its benefits

the night was silly and wonderful and glorious and fun. my girlfriend and i each took around 2 grams of "good" shrooms, fighting for just over a threshold dose into something nice. the trip was a touch more intense than either of us bargained for, but it was no problem at all. i distinctly remember thinking "what was there for us to even worry about"?

(note: yes, there is something to worry about when doing shrooms. ensure proper set and setting and don't dose too high or you will have a too intense experience too early. and jesus christ this is not a toy and not for high schoolers. that said)

we decided we wanted our best friend (who's moving away :/) to sit for us, which was an excellent decision because we both feel really close to her and she seemed to "get us" in a way that I don't think most people would be able to. she also had pretty trippy looking hair with mixes of different neon colors that was really fun to admire and see change during the trip.

the shrooms were eaten, we waited around an hour and had nothing yet. i resolved to boost with weed at the 90 minute mark if we didn't have much by then. but we did. i think i boosted an hour in anyway. at one point, i remember being on my computer as i was coming up. i think i might have even been in #genvuu. someone told me to look at a tree, and bless their fucking heart i did. the dark, expansive trees were beautiful. subtly twisting and curling, though that wasn't even the most interesting part to me at the time. the way the tips blended into the clouds, of course shifting themselves, reminded me a lot of the human lung and how crazy it was. i don't know why i found this particularly beautiful, but shortly thereafter i decided life was amazing and that experiencing different parts of it was such a magical fucking blessing that i was privileged just to be here. as a usually depressy person that is a powerful (if simple / not profound) insight to have, and i wish it stuck around longer after the trip.

anyway we retreated to my bedroom, which was a beautiful psychedelic fortress. one of my friends asked me how it was going on AIM, and then while trying to describe it my girlfriend and the sitter wanted me to try coloring on this big sheet of butcher paper i had. i briefly looked up and saw the wall starting to warp and melt. bubbles of paint were exchanging sizes and shapes and these gray shadowy faces and patterns started to appear in the background. it was really damn cool and at that point i decided i had enough of my computer, put on some Boards of Canada and went to town on that butcher paper.

meanwhile, our sitter is fantastic. she got us whatever we needed whenever we asked for it and had a lot of fun around us, she said afterward. she also wrote down some of the dumb shit we said. at one point, i stood on my bed and decided i felt just like a conquistador conquering the very expanse of my sea-like mattress. it was a silly thought and i knew it at the time, but it was fun, and people had taken an interest to my ramblings that they hadn't seemed to before so i decided to be a bit more vocal and extroverted. my girlfriend had a similar idea which is huge since she is normally a very shy introvert. at one point, she was saying something important I was trying to listen to and she asked me to follow her train of thought. I insisted "I'm on the train, we're riding it TOGETHER, keep going!". lol.

my girlfriend thought the experience was super profound and life changing. i stayed a layer removed from that, going "nah, but it's a fun little trip". i then started to really wonder if that's just my standard defense for everything. remove myself from a situation directly, minimize it, and enjoy the little bit of smug you get for thinking you're just better than everyone. a very humbling bit of insight there too. i went to the bathroom to clear my head and decided to courageously look in the mirror (something i had taped up earlier out of fear that i'd hate myself). I actually spent a good thirty seconds proud of the way i looked (and fascinated by my pupils). then my eyes started to change size and move and stuff and i was like "ha, i think it's time for me to move on" and i returned to the forretress.

anyway this is about as linear and coherent as my memories from the trip. it lasted around 5 hours i want to say and it is something i will definitely carefully do again in awhile, but it's not the kind of thing you can / should do right away again.
hallucinogens are so quality

Tried Chocoberry Kush with some friends last night. Great stuff coming up, but coming down was just terrible. I got like, gut-wrenchingly sad and was crazy irritable and ended up locking myself up in my room early and took like an hour and a half to myself before I was ready to handle myself around them again.

This was incredibly bizarre for me, as I've never felt any remotely negative emotions from weed. I'm not exactly a regular smoker, but I smoke about once or twice a week and I thought I knew what to expect by now.

What normally causes this? I know it's not laced weed or anything because my friends all smoked the same stuff and loved it. It wasn't exactly a perfect day going in because half of the people I was supposed to be smoking with bailed on me, but I was still enjoying myself until I came down. Is it likely related to my mindset or to my body's interaction with that particular strain? I still have another joint of the stuff but after that experience I'm kind of afraid to smoke it again.

I would just like to tell you guys about one of the scariest (and in hindsight, funniest) moments of my toking days.

I had a friend named Nick who didn't really smoke much and he lived kinda far away from me, but one friday he decided to take my bus home (this was back in 10th grade) so we could smoke by where I lived. Anyway, we met up with a mutual friend of ours and fellow stoner, this really cholo kid named Jesus.

My town is pretty cop infested so we walked around for a while figuring out a good spot to smoke. I knew about this building that had little to no security and almost 30 floors (meaning we could smoke in the staircase of the higher floors without worrying about someone walking down the stairs) so we went to it. We had to bust a mini mission to get inside since none of us lived there and we needed a key but we finally did. Anyway we had like 2gs rolled into about 3 joints. We got to the 24th floor. There was a door that led to another door that leads to the staircase. Between these two doors is a small balcony, where we sat and smoked. Anyway we were done smoking a couple of joints when another friend of mine called to say he was coming to meet up, not even to smoke, just to chill.

About 20 minutes passed, and Nick gets a call from the other friend saying he's downstairs and to go get him. So whatever Nick gets up and goes down the staircase (we were so high we didn't stop to tell him the elevator would be a better idea). Anyway me and Jesus are just jamming to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWC_WZ7gd6g and we hear a knock on the door that leads to the hallway. We look up and in the small opening/window of the door we see a face, my eyes were kinda closed but I remember he was wearing a white tee. We do a double take and the face is gone. We assumed it was Nick and my other friend, although it was weird how Nick went down 24 floors and back in under 2 minutes. We opened the door to the hallway and see no one. We start thinking this is freaky.

We go down the elevator and after a moment of stoned thoughts we find the door where we initially entered the building. We find Nick, but he looks FUCKED UP. I look at him and see he has a scraped leg and a giant gash near his temple. The cut looked DEEP, and the first thin that popped into my mind was that it looked like a fake cut you apply to yourself for Halloween. I asked him when he got the time to buy that. He asked me what the fuck I was talking about. He proceeded to show me additional bruises and cuts on his back and explained to me that while walking down the stairs he sorta passed out and fell, and woke up with some missing memory. He doesn't know how he got to the staircase or how he fell exactly. At this point is when I realized that giant cut on his temple was REAL and that Nick had NO IDEA that he had a cut at all. I literally made this face upon this realization:

Anyway, the friend who Nick went down to get finally arrived and we explained to him that we were all high and that we had to get him to a hospital. In the end, we just took Nick to his house for his mom to take him to a hospital. We said goodbye to Nick and prayed that his mom didn't give him shit for being high. We smoked a blunt in honor of Nick, in his parking lot, about 10 minutes later. He came to school a couple days later with stitches where his cut used to be. To this day, we still don't know who the unidentified white T wearing man is. And we don't know what caused Nick to pass out.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
10/10 on your face, would read again

question: is a bowl of weed roughly the same than a really big pinch of it? give or take~ i dont think those kind of measures are popular down here.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
2 hits of acid at 7 a.m. today and I was gone. I really want to write about it since it was my first time, but I'm very busy right now, guess I'll get around to it. At least it wasn't a bad trip or anything, though after 6 hours of hallucinating I'll be honest, I was sick of being sky high. I would like to briefly point out that the whole association of rainbow psychedelic colors with acid is bullshit (at least according to my extremely limited experience), everything turned a bright hue of charizard-orange for me, trees and grass were purple like eggplant slightly overripe. Will definitely do acid again, but not for a while. The experience is not something I want to overuse. Sticking to weed until at least the new year.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would like to briefly point out that the whole association of rainbow psychedelic colors with acid is bullshit (at least according to my extremely limited experience),
maybe not at two hits, but I've had days where I've dosed ~14 drops, and I can tell you that the association with rainbows is completely warranted.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i went to the bathroom to clear my head and decided to courageously look in the mirror (something i had taped up earlier out of fear that i'd hate myself). I actually spent a good thirty seconds proud of the way i looked (and fascinated by my pupils). then my eyes started to change size and move and stuff and i was like "ha, i think it's time for me to move on" and i returned to the forretress.
mirrors while on hallucinogens are incredible. While tripping on acid I've spent a good few hours just staring into mirrors and watching everything around me warp and change, so much fun. The guys I was with kept telling me to not get "lost in the mirror", which kind of freaked me out so I stopped. I was fascinated by my pupils as well, I remember thinking they were fucking HUGE (not sure if they actually were or not).

mirrors while on hallucinogens are incredible. While tripping on acid I've spent a good few hours just staring into mirrors and watching everything around me warp and change, so much fun. The guys I was with kept telling me to not get "lost in the mirror", which kind of freaked me out so I stopped. I was fascinated by my pupils as well, I remember thinking they were fucking HUGE (not sure if they actually were or not).
a lot of people are fond of mirrors but my primary experience with a mirror while tripping was watching myself take a pee, because the mirror in my friend's bathroom extends to behind the toilet for some reason??

not recommended, really really fucking weird experience. Had trouble using that bathroom for a while afterwards.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I actually had the same thing, there was a mirror above the toilet and that freaked me the fuck out. For some reason smaller hand mirrors were great, but the toilet one freaked me out. Like you said, using that toilet afterwards was really difficult.

natalie

property of alex
Not bad at all, weed makes everything more fun, I smoked a lot when I was down and it helped me!
i find that it's like alcohol - whether you're feeling good or shitty, it'll just amplify your mood. sometimes the risk can pay off though!

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
In my experience with alcohol, I agree 100%. But weed always lightens up my mood and makes me more relaxed. It usually makes me happier than being sober. Everyone experiences it differently, I guess. Also I think in the u.s. its prescribed for some people with severe depression so it must work in some capacity.

Yeah I've heard both sides which is why I'm asking :P
there's only one way to really find out, which would, obviously, be trying it and seeing what happens: take one hit, wait a while, see how you feel. If you can't stop fixating on negative thoughts, decline to continue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)