Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have asked this before. I have a lot of unbred pokemon to work on and could breed you some ORAS pokemon. Tell me if you need anything and I can get right on it! :)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Should have asked this before. I have a lot of unbred pokemon to work on and could breed you some ORAS pokemon. Tell me if you need anything and I can get right on it! :)
Oh, actually the only reason I suggest breeding projects in SM is because I am not setup to breed yet in these games (can't transfer my Dittos yet). As soon as January hits, I'll do all breeding myself again :P Since I am fully setup in ORAS to breed right now, I would just breed myself anything I need, so I don't really need anything there... sorry!

That Vulpix is actually something I can do.

Update:
Almost done with it. Just need to breed my female with all the egg moves and hidden ability with a male with the nature and dive ball.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
That Vulpix is actually something I can do.

Update:
Almost done with it. Just need to breed my female with all the egg moves and hidden ability with a male with the nature and dive ball.
Whoa, hmmm, I personally don't mind who I get it from, but I kind of feel bad here if Christian started doing this project already or something since I gave it to him first as a deal. If you wish to do a breeding project, I could find you different ones that I'm interested in? I hate to say this since you already started the project, and I also wouldn't mind giving a different one to Christian if it makes no difference to him, but I have to give him priority here, I hope you understand.

It's fine either way, I was actually already working on this for myself. Just without the Dive Ball requirement.
I messed up though and forgot my Dive Ball Vulpix is a female as well so I have to fix that. Lol.

I like breeding xD
Plus I knew I already had all of the requirements as soon as I looked at that request.
(I had Freeze Dry on a male Swinub already and that was the hardest part)

Hey so I am really really dumb.

I pretty much started the whole process of chain breeding for egg moves on a Vulpix then tried geting that on a Dive Ball.

Well I completely forgot my Dive Ball female Vulpix already has all of those egg moves except Hypnosis instead of Encore.

In other words I could have cut my breeding down by a lot. Haha well maybe one of these extra eggs will be a shiny. Lol

EDIT:
Ok, I completed the desired Vulpix.
If the other person hasn't started yet then I will gladly give you this one. If he is working on it then that's an extra Vulpix with a cool Pokeball for me.

Lol it has terrible IVs though. I assume that isn't an issue with Hyper Training.

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Whoa, hmmm, I personally don't mind who I get it from, but I kind of feel bad here if Christian started doing this project already or something since I gave it to him first as a deal. If you wish to do a breeding project, I could find you different ones that I'm interested in? I hate to say this since you already started the project, and I also wouldn't mind giving a different one to Christian if it makes no difference to him, but I have to give him priority here, I hope you understand.
I haven't started yet so if he completed the Vulpix BP I could breed another mon ;)

That's fine but I really want a surf or fly pikachu so if I find someone trustworthy with one ill tell you. :) Also can't wait for christmas when I get sun and moon! gonna be shiny hunting part of my story team.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Slowbrotaku : Nice then, I'm glad everything got settled! So what would you like to trade the Vulpix for?

Christian : Well, since you no longer have your project, here is another I would like, let me know if it's ok for you, otherwise I will suggest others: Female HA Dive Ball Sandshrew with the egg moves Icicle Crash and Icicle Spear.

Ummm I am in search of something with Pokerus and Buzzwole because I'm playing through Moon at the moment. So your Buzzwole would be perfect. xD

If that's ok.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Slowbrotaku : Nice then, I'm glad everything got settled! So what would you like to trade the Vulpix for?

Christian : Well, since you no longer have your project, here is another I would like, let me know if it's ok for you, otherwise I will suggest others: Female HA Dive Ball Sandshrew with the egg moves Icicle Crash and Icicle Spear.
I'll try to get a HA sandshrew (I'm playing sun) and start breeding it asap

I'll try to get a HA sandshrew (I'm playing sun) and start breeding it asap
Let me know if you need help with that. I don't have any HA ones at the moment, but I can later after work. I also can get Ice Crash on it. But idk about the rest.

GTS is really great for HAs if you have plenty of extra UBs I noticed.

I had a stockpile of Horsea I traded for Kartana that I traded for a horde of Vulpix until I got Snow Warning. Lol

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Slowbrotaku : Sounds good, I'll PM you to do the trade!

Christian : Oh, well just in case you find it easier, here is another! Female HA Cutiefly in an Ultra Ball with the egg moves: Moonblast, Baton Pass, Skill Swap and Speed Swap

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Let me know if you need help with that. I don't have any HA ones at the moment, but I can later after work. I also can get Ice Crash on it. But idk about the rest.

GTS is really great for HAs if you have plenty of extra UBs I noticed.

I had a stockpile of Horsea I traded for Kartana that I traded for a horde of Vulpix until I got Snow Warning. Lol
Wow that's interesting haha
but someone already helped me!

I will try GTS next time :D

das_eisenherz: I will breed the Sandshrew ~

Hi, I´m very interested in your Tapu Fini.
May there´s a breeding project I could do for you?
I also can offer some previous Gen Events from the PAL region.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hi, I´m very interested in your Tapu Fini.
May there´s a breeding project I could do for you?
I also can offer some previous Gen Events from the PAL region.
There isn't really a breeding project I need done for now, do you have a list of event Pokémon you have?

Hi, since you seem to be in the process of SRing the UBs, do you expect to have an Adamant Celesteela in the future? I messed up the natures of mine due to absent-mindedness and a lack of interest at the time, so I ended up with two Sassies. -_-

I'm by no means intending to give pressure, just wondering if it's something you plan to have available in the future, in order to prepare something to offer for it in advance (a breeding project, most likely).

anything in particular you are looking for? I want to trade for your Buzzwole. On Gen 7 I'm currently breeding Impish Mandibuzz w/egg moves, Careful A-Marowak among others.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hi, since you seem to be in the process of SRing the UBs, do you expect to have an Adamant Celesteela in the future? I messed up the natures of mine due to absent-mindedness and a lack of interest at the time, so I ended up with two Sassies. -_-

I'm by no means intending to give pressure, just wondering if it's something you plan to have available in the future, in order to prepare something to offer for it in advance (a breeding project, most likely).
Hi! I'm currently soft-resetting for the UBs in Sun, so I'm not going to have a Celesteela before I do a Moon playthrough, which I think will be in more than a month :/ Also, I have no idea yet whether I will go for Adamant, so your best bet is to try to get it from someone else if you need it soon, sorry!

Unfortunately I don´t have a list. :S
But I could sent you one with a few of the most valuable ones.
Yes, that would be helpful. I'm especially interested in event Pokémon with exclusive moves, in case you have any.

anything in particular you are looking for? I want to trade for your Buzzwole. On Gen 7 I'm currently breeding Impish Mandibuzz w/egg moves, Careful A-Marowak among others.
I messed up my Magearna event, so I'm currently looking for a Modest one in case you have that. As far as non-legends, all the breeding projects I was interested in were taken and done recently, so I'm not really looking for anything anymore :/

Hi! I'm currently soft-resetting for the UBs in Sun, so I'm not going to have a Celesteela before I do a Moon playthrough, which I think will be in more than a month :/ Also, I have no idea yet whether I will go for Adamant, so your best bet is to try to get it from someone else if you need it soon, sorry!

Yes, that would be helpful. I'm especially interested in event Pokémon with exclusive moves, in case you have any.

I messed up my Magearna event, so I'm currently looking for a Modest one in case you have that. As far as non-legends, all the breeding projects I was interested in were taken and done recently, so I'm not really looking for anything anymore :/
I haven't caught mine yet but can do it this week for sure. Are you looking for a Hidden Power spread? Also, can you clone?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I haven't caught mine yet but can do it this week for sure. Are you looking for a Hidden Power spread? Also, can you clone?
Yes, I can clone. Hidden Power Fire could be useful, but I don't think it's that important, Magearna's coverage is great already (or if you want to go for a different hidden power, I don't mind, it's your Magearna after all!).

Yes, I can clone. Hidden Power Fire could be useful, but I don't think it's that important, Magearna's coverage is great already (or if you want to go for a different hidden power, I don't mind, it's your Magearna after all!).
I tossed a 31/31/31/20-21/31/31 Modest one :(
Aiming at quadflawless with HP Def SpAtk SpDef

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I tossed a 31/31/31/20-21/31/31 Modest one :(
Aiming at quadflawless with HP Def SpAtk SpDef
Oh wow, did you willingly toss it or was it an accident?

Definitely agree with quadflawless for these stats, that's exactly what I would go for as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)