[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Metagross, Thundurus x2, Azumarill, Xerneas, Ditto x7, Blastoise, Lugia
Awaiting trade: Jirachi

Hey! Could I bother you for a Perfect, Impish ditto?

I'm gonna put it towards the breeding of a Skarmory.

IGN: Mr Legs 2016
Deposited: Ledyba, Male, Lvl 8

Last edited:
Yo, this giveaway is pretty dank.
Can I get the rotom-w!
Depoisted: Taillow level 1, female
IGN: Tony
Always wanted one since its a OU staple and a strong pivot!

Last edited:
(Ditto)

Nickname: Perfect
Jolly | Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ivs: Untrained
if you don't mind..

IGN: AlphaX
Deposited: lv.13 Mareep
Reason: I want to try to breed for competitive-- better get one before the servers shut down!

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Power Herb
Modest | Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 176 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 48 Spe
Geomancy / Moonblast / Grass Knot / Psyshock
Note: Soft-reset on X.

I would like this Xerneas, because i never had one and ofc.... a BR

IGN: Johny
Deposited: Level 5 Wingull

Last edited:
Jirachi

Leftovers
Jolly | Serene Grace
IVs: 30/31/31/1/31/30
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpDef / 4 Spe
Iron Head / Fire Punch / Toxic / Wish
OT: GF

IGN: Diancie
Deposited: Level 37 Kricketune
Reason I want: Jirachi is so amazing and cute

Krookodile♂

Choice Band
Adamant | Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Earthquake / Knock Off / Stone Edge / Superpower

Deposited: Lvl 1 Mareep (In a DB)
Reason Wanted: Who doesn't wanna kill things with a crocodile? AKA Battle Spot Doubles

Recieved Thx!

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to request the following Ditto

Jolly | Limber
EVs: Untrained

IGN : Alex
Deposited : Lv1 Fletchling (with message IFDG)
Reason I want : For breeding purposes

Received! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to request for this Manaphy:

Leftovers
Timid | Hydration
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Tail Glow / Scald / Ice Beam / Energy Ball
Note: Obtained as an egg in Pokémon Ranger, RNGed in HeartGold.

Should I deposit a Pokemon on the GTS for it, or would it need a direct trade?

Thank you in advance!

Received, thank you again!

Last edited:
Groudon
Red Orb
Adamant | Drought -> Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Atk / 48 SpDef / 12 Spe
Swords Dance / Precipice Blades / Fire Punch / Rock Tomb
Note: RNGed in SoulSilver.

Hello! My IGN is Theo, I have deposited a Level 13 Male Mareep and I have also left the message IFDG.
I really want this Groudon because I really like Groudons and I think it would look really cool with a Heavy Ball!

Thanks a lot! :D

Last edited:
I need any 6IV ditto, *not* US or UK nationality, and pref Jolly/Adamant nature.
I'm planning On sending it to pokemon moon to Masuda-method A shiny, Premierball Wimpod ^=^
My IGN is Amir, Deposited a lvl 1 mareep w/ 'IFDG'.
Yaaay mareep. Thank alot C:

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi! It's been a while. I'm so happy to see you still helping people out. I have another trade to ask because I have to re-do my GTS trade for the Aegisash as it was taken. I'm still on the hunt for Mareep and almost done with the grabbing. I will keep breeding mare eps to give you a bunch. For now, I'll give Beldums. Here is what I need if you (will) ever have.

Wanted: Genesect
Deposited: Lvl 1 Beldum.
Reason: My friend has a Xerneas that I really want and he wants a Flygon and a (Shiny) Metagross. If you have the Mystery Gift Xerneas that is completely IV bred, message to this comment if it is possible to get that instead. Here is what I want for it:

Wanted: Xerneas (In Cherish Ball, Shiny, IV 'bred')
Held Item (if possible): Power Herb
Moveset: Geomancy/Moonblast/Focus Blast/(Anything at all)

Or... I want the Kangaskhan pre-made set you have. I saw a video on YouTube with the exact same moveset. Did you make that video? About getting the 200 streak in the Battle Maison?

Thanks in advance! Please don't prioritize this if you are going to work on it. I think others should get their's before mine. I still really appreciate all the help you are giving these people. You are truly an amazing person!
The Aegislash is sent, but I'm not going to lie, your message is pretty confusing! Here's my attempt to answer:
- If you want to request anything that is not on my trading list already, please request it as a project in my trade thread, not here. However, with Sun and Moon coming very soon, I'm not taking any new projects for roughly a month.
- Please consult my trading thread for a list of the Xerneas I have. I have one which is roughly that one you are asking, but it's not the event shiny Xerneas. I have 4 event shiny Xerneas, but they have different sets, IVs and EVs than what you are asking for. The ones I listed are the only ones I have, and I don't think I will get additional ones any time soon, so you have to pick amongst them.
- I'll soft-reset for Genesect when it's given away next month. Whenever I'm done with that, you can pick one of them from my trade thread, but until then, I won't be having any.
- I can send the Kangaskhan if you want, since you still have your 1 request free for this month. Please make a regular request for it, using the same format as you did for the Genesect on your post. It's definitely a great Kangaskhan for the Maison, and in general. I think I got to battle 178 of Super Singles with it, Latios and Heatran! But I don't make YouTube videos, so I'm not the guy you saw. It's a fairly standard moveset, to be honest.

Groudon
Red Orb
Adamant | Drought -> Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Atk / 48 SpDef / 12 Spe
Swords Dance / Precipice Blades / Fire Punch / Rock Tomb
Note: RNGed in SoulSilver.

Hello! My IGN is Theo, I have deposited a Level 13 Male Mareep and I have also left the message IFDG.
I really want this Groudon because I really like Groudons and I think it would look really cool with a Heavy Ball!

Thanks a lot! :D
Sent! However, I had to remove Precipice Blades in order to send it through the GTS. You can add it again with a Heart Scale at the Move Reminder's. Hope that's alright!

I need any 6IV ditto, *not* US or UK nationality, and pref Jolly/Adamant nature.
I'm planning On sending it to pokemon moon to Masuda-method A shiny, Premierball Wimpod ^=^
My IGN is Amir, Deposited a lvl 1 mareep w/ 'IFDG'. Yaaay mareep. Thank alot C:
Hi, all my Dittos were caught by me, and my DS's region is Canada, so I'm pretty sure they will fall in the same region as US and UK. I have none other to offer, sorry!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I'm sorry for my previous message. I'm still new to this kind of thing. I apologize for any miscommunication at all.
No worries. If you want to post for anything other than a specific request from my trade thread, please use either PMs or my profile, or my trade thread if it's for a project. This thread is meant exclusively to make specific requests.

Hi, all my Dittos were caught by me, and my DS's region is Canada, so I'm pretty sure they will fall in the same region as US and UK. I have none other to offer, sorry!
Canada will do ok then ^-^

Hello again! Can I request your flawless Impish Ditto? Trying to breed a good competitive Garchomp.
Deposited: Lvl. 8 Female Ledyba
IGN: Natalie
Finally got around to depositing another! This time, it's a level 31 Female Wingull, same IGN and message. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi could I request the special charizard
Charizardite Y
Timid | Blaze -> Drought
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe

IGN: Ben

Deposited: level 3 male Fletchling
It was part of my main core before my game was corrupted by a bad save

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
In-game name: Daniel

Pokemon I placed: Taillow, level 3, female(I think)

Pokemon I am requesting: Latias (the one with the pentagon and Latiasite)

Reason: I didn't soft-reset for my Latias, and I REALLY don't feel like restarting my entire game for just one pokemon. (I've been soft-resetting for everything else.)

Thanks!

Received. Thanks!

Last edited:
In game name : Ash

Pokemon I placed : Phantump level 30 male

Pokemon I am requesting:
♀
Gyaradosite
Adamant | Intimidate -> Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Dragon Dance / Waterfall / Earthquake / Ice Fang
Note: The one and only Lake of Rage Gyarados! RNGed in SoulSilver

Reason: Gyarados is one of my favourite pokemons and i love its shiny sprite, who woudn't like to set up this monster all over battle spot

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Jirachi, Krookodile, Manaphy, Aegislash, Kangaskhan, Groudon, Charizard, Latias, Gyarados, Ditto x4

I would like this Lugia #249, it's the only mithycal Pokemon I missed from HearthGold & Soulsilver in Pokemon X
Leftovers
Bold | Multiscale
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpDef
Toxic / Ice Beam / Roost / Whirlwind

I will deposite a male lvl1 Absol, my IGN is Manser.

And one Ditto for breeding (anywhere outside Spain) If posible i would like this one:
Jolly | Limber
EVs: Untrained
I deposited another male lvl1 Absol :)

Thank you so much!! :heart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)