[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted: Oricorio (F) Sensu Timid
Deposited: Spearow (F) lv 12 @ Nest Ball
IGN: Joeri
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
IGN: サト
Deposited: level 26 green Minior
Kindly requesting: HP Ground Modest Ditto

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
IGN: Joey
Deposited: level 29 female Magikarp
Kindly requesting: Krookodile
Reason: He's not an alligator

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Pokemon Wanted:
♀

Blastoisinite

Timid | Rain Dish -> Mega Launcher
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Water Spout / Water Pulse / Ice Beam / Aura Sphere
IGN: Jaaack
Pokemon Deposited: Psyduck - Lvl 14. female
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.
Reason I want: Always been a fan of Blastoise, especially mega - plus it'd fit in great with my current Battle Tree team that's so close to actually beating the damn thing!

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Ditto
(31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid [HP Fire])

IGN Depression
Deposited level 51 pyukumuku in a pokeball
"I want to trade for a pokemon that will help me with my adventure."
Reason: I was breeding hp fire onto a pokemon and it took a while. Decided that HP Fire was required on a few of my pokemon, so I found this giveaway.

Edit: Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Requesting perfect jolly ditto holding golden bottle cap;)
Depositing lv 15 mudbray
IGN Joey
"I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles."
Reason: I quit competitive a few years ago because of work but decided to come back when I saw this year's VGC competitions, so would love to start breeding again

Last edited:
Ditto HPFighting (30/0/31/30/30/30 Timid [HP Fighting])

IGN Peter
Deposited level 51 Pinsir male in a Poke Ball
"Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance."
Reason: Want to breed HP fighting onto Porygon
Thank you!

EDIT: Sorry! I deposited a Zubat first but was sniped in a few minutes, so I just redeposited with the Ditto it was sniped with. In any case, I've redeposited and edited my post.
EDIT: Redeposited

Thanks heaps!!

Last edited:
Requesting a Ditto for breeding. Want: SpAQuiet holding Gold Bottle Cap
Ign:Torqan
Deposited: Bewear, female, 59, ultra ball
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.
Thanks so much

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Ditto

JoeyLin1215 & irontail : I wasn't able to find your deposits, they may have been sniped... please note that my rules in the first post ask to not deposit Mudbray and Ditto, they are a real nightmare for me to find.

Alakalando : Writing Nidoran(female sign) should work just fine, however I wasn't able to find it :/ Was it sniped?

Last edited:
Really sorry I forgot about the rules, heres the redeposit..
Requesting perfect Jolly ditto holding a golden bottle cap ;)
Depositing lv 1 Goomy female
IGN Joey
"I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles."
Reason: I quit competitive a few years ago because of work but decided to come back when I saw this year's VGC competitions, so would love to start breeding again
Edit: just got sniped :( , will deposit a lv3 female spinarak in a net ball instead
Edit: Got sniped again... i'll deposit a lv 16 psyduck female psyduck in a poke ball then

Last edited:
Pokemon Requested: one female pichu with HP Ice, Timid, Static, and 5 IV's in the right stats
IGN: Dullin
Pokemon Deposited: A male Mismagius at lvl 53 in a pokeball

Got sniped, here's the update:
Pokemon Requested: one female pichu with HP Ice, Timid, Static, and 5 IV's in the right stats
Pokemon Deposited: A level 11 female spearow in an ultra ball

Got it, thanks!

Last edited:
Tapu Lele

Choice Scarf
Modest | Psychic Surge
IVs: 31/28/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire] (Hyper trained to 31/28/31/31/31/31)
Psychic / Moonblast / Thunderbolt / Hidden Power Fire
Note: RNGed in Moon.

IGN: Denny
Deposit: Level 16 male Psyduck
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles!

Tapu Lele is simply an amazing team partner. I got a timid one and tried to get HP Fire for days... with no success. A modest one seems to be even better. This is great chance to experiment with some new Pokemon in VGC.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Pokemon Wanted: Breedject female Baile Oricorio in Premier Ball, if possible, holding Gold Bottle Cap
Deposited: level 1 female Gible in Great Ball
IGN: Daniel
Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.

Not received. Not sniped, it is a glitch that stops people from seeing my Gible on the GTS.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Ditto x2, Pichu, Tapu Lele

dkl65 : I couldn't find your deposit, it was probably sniped. For breedjects, it would probably be better to not deposit a lvl. 1 of popular Pokémon, it's likely to get sniped very quickly.

Beedrill
♂
Beedrillite
Jolly | Swarm -> Adaptability
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Poison Jab / Knock Off / Drill Run / U-Turn

Do you happen to have a Beedrillite in Gen 7 yet? If so, would you mind trading that to me through Festival Plaza? My FC is 1221-0650-9233 (We've traded before, so I think you should already have it) I'd like a Beedrillite because it's my favorite mega, and I missed the last battle competition :(

If you don't have a Beedrillite, could I have:

Pheromosa

Fightinium Z
Modest | Beast Boost
IVs: 31/x/28/30/31/31 [HP Grass] (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Focus Blast / Ice Beam / Speed Swap / Protect

I have Sun, and I couldn't get as many Pheromosas as I would have liked :P

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Nickname: PrfctBrave
Brave | Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: Untrained

Deposited: Level 21 Growlithe
IGN: Elec

sent thanks

Last edited:
Pokemon Wanted: Breedject female Baile Oricorio in Premier Ball, if possible, holding Gold Bottle Cap
Deposited: level 1 male Wimpod in Net Ball
IGN: Daniel
Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.

Received

Last edited:
Could I please have an Adamant Nature Shiny Metagross, with perfect IVs, no EVs. I don't care about the attcacks but if you could somehow get one with Ice Punch that would be legendary! Region doesn't matter either.

I would really like it because I missed out on the shiny beldum giveaway, and it is my absolute favourite Pokemon from my favourite two types. Also, I have been trying to breed a perfect IV one to no avail... I would really appreciate it!!!

IGN: Aidos
Deposited: lvl 14 Psyduck male in great ball

Pokemon requested: The Venipede with Jolly nature, Poison Point, and 5 IVs in the right stats
Pokemon deposited: A level 12 male Spearow in an ultraball
Thanks again!

Got it, thank you!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Beedrill, Ditto, Nidoran-F, Oricorio, Venipede

AidosDS42 : Unfortunately, I am only sending the sets I have listed in my trade thread (link is in my signature) for this giveaway, so I do not customize them, for example, by removing EVs. Maybe you will find a Metagross set you want among those I have listed, but they are sent as is. Let me know if you do!

Nuzzle : If it's still there, it means it's even more unfindable right now than it was yesterday. Please note that my rules ask to not deposit a Yungoos, and this is precisely why, there are a ton of giveaways and such asking people to deposit Yungoos, and such a high amount makes finding things near impossible, when they don't get instantly sniped.

Last edited:
Sent: Beedrill, Ditto, Nidoran-F, Oricorio, Venipede

AidosDS42 : Unfortunately, I am only sending the sets I have listed in my trade thread (link is in my signature) for this giveaway, so I do not customize them, for example, by removing EVs. Maybe you will find a Metagross set you want among those I have listed, but they are sent as is. Let me know if you do!
Sorry about that. This is my first time doing this. Could you please trade the first one set.

Metagrossite
Jolly | Clear Body -> Tough Claws
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Meteor Mash / Zen Headbutt / Ice Punch / Earthquake

This would be perfect. Don't worry about traiding the Metagrossite though, if it's easier. If it's not that's cool too.

Again, I deposited a level 14 male Psyduck.
IGN: Aidos

Thank you so much and sorry for wasting your time with the first request. :toast:

Edit: Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Pokemon Requested: Tapu Lele with the modest nature, choice scarf, and with HP Fire
Deposited: A level 13 female spearow in an ultra ball
Reason: I plan on soft resetting for a Tapu Lele with HP Fire so having a modest one will help me focus on getting a Timid one. Thanks! (Btw, I was wondering what RNG method you used for this, if you don't want to answer this, that's ok, thanks again!)

Got it, thanks again!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Metagross, Tapu Lele

Btw, I was wondering what RNG method you used for this, if you don't want to answer this, that's ok, thanks again!
I used PokemonSunMoonRNGTool (https://github.com/Quandra/PokemonSunMoonRNGTool) to find my seed & frame, and EonTimer to time myself on hitting the frame. I didn't use any external software on my 3DS. Not sure if that's what you wanted to know, I'm not entirely sure what you meant by "what RNG method" :P Let me know if you have further questions about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)